• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
He doesn't really stan for Ke$ha

You tried tho

A quick google search of "bladenic kesha" reveals: http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=40893996&postcount=7301
I'm pretty sure that's stanning.

YOU tried tho

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Nemesis_

A few surprising names on the line-up for Future Music Festival in Australia.

A444Dg5CUAAT5e5.jpg:large

Really surprised to see both Ellie and Azealia so high on the list. I didn't think either were THAT BIG here.

Also :negativeman: at PSY making an appearance.

Delio

The lads have scored the fastest selling single by a UK artist...
One Direction have made US chart history again with their new single, Live While We're Young.
The lads, who previously became the first UK band ever to score a No.1 with debut album Up All Night on the Billboard 200 chart, have now achieved the fastest-selling single by a UK artist across the pond.The track has also registered the biggest ever opening week sales for a single by a non-US artist.

Live While We're Young has entered both the US Digital Tracks and Digital Songs Chart at No.1 today (10th October), selling 341,000 copies in just one week.
1D member Niall Horan has since stated: "We're so happy with the success of the single in the USA and can't wait for everyone to hear our new album. Thank you to all the fans once again!"
Upon release, the video for Live While We're Young was also the most viewed video in 24 hours ever on VEVO.

How lovely.
tumblr_m5e2u7FwxV1r03bxk.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
She has to deliver these tours by the end 2015 too. Im sure we will get new music sooner rather than later.

I should start saving now. I will not miss my chance again.

Who the fuck are these Macklemore and MKG bitces and why are they blocking Halcyon?

Macklemore is something of a hometown hero here in Seattle. It was pretty surprising to see him topping itunes, but his music always has a fun and positive vibe, and he's a genuinely good guy, so I can't complain.

SaintZ

Lana Del Rey Online ‏@LanaDReyOnline

A fan asked if Lana Del Rey would collaborate with Lady Gaga. She responded 'I love Gaga, maybe sonner than you think.'
I don't know what to think about this
feRjc.gif

ETA:
Lana Del Rey Online ‏@LanaDReyOnline

Lana Del Rey's 'Ride' will be uploaded on Friday, according to JustJared!
bk30l.gif

Nemesis_

She's apparently collaborating with EVERYONE all the TIME.

Who doesn't want to collaborate with the FUTURE QUEEN of POP.

respecting the elderly tbh

Nemesis_

Despite repeated evidence of your shallowness and xenophobia I still persevere because that's the kind of optimistic person I am.

This is literally a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Keep trying HUN. Maybe one day they'll become relevant outside of your homeland. I guess the WORLD is shallow and xenophobic too then.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This is literally a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Keep trying HUN. Maybe one day they'll become relevant outside of your homeland. I guess the WORLD is shallow and xenophobic too then.

The difference is that I play up the patriotism IRONICALLY, which is something that some of you have never managed to GRASP.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

And in fact I haven't even been doing it recently because someone made me aware of the fact that people didn't get the joke, and yet all you people have come for is 'local', 'no one cares outside the UK', 'godels at it again', etc.

I am not here for it tbh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh look, it's the 'I was just kidding/I was being ironic' excuse. So tired.

You tried tho

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Have you ever been to the UK? If you had you'd know it could be nothing other than ironic.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Your constant, pressed dragging is certainly making a good case for me to not bother posting here any more. Then you wouldn't have to listen to anybody talk about music that apparently so upsets you.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Here's some billboard news while we wait for the Rihanna news.

They changed the way that they weight genre charts (R&B, Rap Country, etc), so that digital sales are factored in, not just airplay. Well, now that they've done that, Rih has clocked a #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 R&B chart, with #DIAMONDS jumping 65 places. And other artists that don't have strong digital sales, their songs have fallen. "Put it Down" fell 13 places because of the new weighting. #PoorDat

Rih stays winning tho

Mau ®

Here's some billboard news while we wait for the Rihanna news.

They changed the way that they weight genre charts (R&B, Rap Country, etc), so that digital sales are factored in, not just airplay. Well, now that they've done that, Rih has clocked a #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 R&B chart, with #DIAMONDS jumping 65 places. And other artists that don't have strong digital sales, their songs have fallen. "Put it Down" fell 13 places because of the new weighting. #PoorDat

Rih stays winning tho

Rih would've had A LOT of #1 on the R&B chart by now then. Birthday Cake and TTT for instance, Hard...

The album cover should be here in minutes!!

Mau ®

that's not the album title nor is that the cover

that's a promo shot and she said the title will be tweeted later

MESS

It is the album cover. But not the title.

She said the album title is in all black... and only side effects is in all black...

Im standing by it!!

Kyon

Banned
Lettering shouldn't cover her face. Just her body.

Btw it should be called Unapologetic tbh better than Side Effects

Mau ®

New Page, New News!

Unapologetic releases on November 19th. She will NOT debut #1 but its ok. She will drag yo faves with her singles. As per.

cb0dc17413ae11e2a346123138190cf4_7.jpg

______

Releases on November 19th. Same day as Kelly's GH and Garbaj's vile new album. Don't like it as much as Side Effects. Oh well.

She already dragged a person on twitter

“@SbuJay_Ngalo: I seem to be against everihthing she does lately ” it's okay! Refer to: album title

#DEATH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom