• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Already posted sis been but I am getting Clarence Clemons / Brian May teas again ;_; Not sure if want

Also I wonder if Xsphincta will try to pull an #IDontKnowHer again this coming August :conniving:

Cynosure

Izydr.jpg

she does not look her age here
VjvlV.gif

9K5H6.jpg
XXx4y.jpg

separated at birth time travel cloning

Mariah giving me beached whale teas.

42FzO.gif

Nemesis_

No surprises really. Xtina announces her single is coming in august, and everyone follows.

tumblr_m3cjnvffmo1r33943o1_500.gif

What a vile GIF. Sis you and I both know who will get clockedT come August.

Is this the Fat Princess reveal trailer for Sony Smash Bros? I see she has ONE FAN, where are THE REST?

Nemesis_

Gaga isn't even releasing music in August.

#unbothered tbh!

ifoOfoqfpDQhp.gif

Ignoring the fact we have already got somewhat of a confirmation for new music in August, did you just plainly state that SINCE Gaga isn't releasing new music you are un bothered? As in, you would be BOTHERED if she were?

Oh Botty

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Lady Gaga Sued by MGA Entertainment Over Bratz Doll Deal

In April, Bravado’s Chief Executive Officer, Tom Bennett, told MGA’s chief executive officer, Issac Larian, that Lady Gaga wanted to delay production and shipping of the dolls until her new album is released in 2013, according to the complaint. MGA says the defendants have continued to withhold final approval in order to delay marketing the dolls until next year and instead sell a licensed Lady Gaga perfume called “Fame.”

DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mau ®

Plans change though. That was back in April. Now it's almost August. The date could've been moved forward to capitalize on the holidays.

Anyway, it will be a true kiiiiii if she doesnt release anything at all this year.

Nemesis_

Plans change though. That was back in April. Now it's almost August. The date could've been moved forward to capitalize on the holidays.

Anyway, it will be a true kiiiiii if she doesnt release anything at all this year.

Our INDUSTRY ANALYST knows what's up.

*O*

Aguila

#ICONIC
Can somebody point me toward a list of upcoming releases for the rest of 2012.

tumblr_m79i44atZ61r3ty02o1_250.gif

And, if there isn't one, I think we should make one and put it in the OP.

Either that or This Is What Makes Us Girls.

Is there an album version of Body Electric out yet? I like the live versions I've heard, so the album version must be stellar.

I think there are only live versions :/

Christopher

As much as we shade Xtina you guys better be prepared...as much as someone can fall, everyone loves to see them rise.

...I mean we can't get worse than Bionic right?

Nemesis_

Cyno I am on my phone at work, it obviously auto corrected to that and since you have gone and quoted it there is no point editing it now is there.

Nice try sis. I'm sure Roy could at least be sympathetic to those typing on touchscreen electronics *.*

Cynosure

Cyno I am on my phone at work, it obviously auto corrected to that and since you have gone and quoted it there is no point editing it now is there.

Nice try sis. I'm sure Roy could at least be sympathetic to those typing on touchscreen electronics *.*

im guessing you didn't catch the typo before my edit
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Anyway

I was just looking through KGBtina pics
that era was so flawless aesthetically *.*

tumblr_m24vi8qU2x1r76j5oo3_250.png
tumblr_m24vi8qU2x1r76j5oo5_250.png
tumblr_m24vi8qU2x1r76j5oo6_250.png

tumblr_lzljmmECp91qhq030o4_250.png
tumblr_lzljmmECp91qhq030o7_250.png
tumblr_lzljmmECp91qhq030o8_250.png

tumblr_m384ubJR171qac72ho1_500.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC
Alright you guys, I'm working hard on that list.

Some discoveries:
-will.i.am's album is going to feature a lot of people *.* ( Britney Spears, Nicole Scherzinger, David Guetta, Alicia Keys, LMFAO, Eva Simons, Chris Brown, Mick Jagger, Busta Rhymes, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Ne-Yo, and maybe Shakira)
-I like Dragonette: Rocket Ships and The Right Woman.

Koodo

Banned
Look at the periods in RELIEF that GODGA might stay busy perched atop HER KINGDOM during the month of August, choosing to descend from the ZENITH of TOURING and ILLUMINATE this stagnant industry with material to be plagiarized YET AGAIN by LESSER ACTS at a later time; seemingly unaware that the forecast of misery headed towards the AFFLICTED ONE remains UNCHANGED.

iblfd8pDrgA4h3.gif

Koodo

Banned
will.i.am's album is going to feature a lot of people *.* ( Britney Spears, Nicole Scherzinger, David Guetta, Alicia Keys, LMFAO, Eva Simons, Chris Brown, Mick Jagger, Busta Rhymes, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Ne-Yo, and maybe Shakira)
The only thing william's album will be featuring is an acute case of SHITTY MUSIC.

Cynosure

oh xtina looks great in those pics

such a waste

im99LGceB2Hox.gif

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

especially since Bionic ended up getting this instead

85655_christina_aguilera_bionic_photoshoot_outtakes_3_w550_122_381lo.jpg

tumblr_m1wfhmp2bN1qivi2to7_400.gif

I'll always love the album cover though

*.*

-will.i.am's album is going to feature a lot of people *.* ( Britney Spears, Nicole Scherzinger, David Guetta, Alicia Keys, LMFAO, Eva Simons, Chris Brown, Mick Jagger, Busta Rhymes, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Ne-Yo, and maybe Shakira)

Diddy's Press Play 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom