• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

42FzO.gif

That is a manatee, not a whale.

And I must have missed the picture Marius_ had up before, because I don't see what elicited Nemesis' comment.

You meant to use this gif, I think.

iQtxVCd50TBvp.gif

Look at the periods in RELIEF that GODGA might stay busy perched atop HER KINGDOM during the month of August, choosing to descend from the ZENITH of TOURING and ILLUMINATE this stagnant industry with material to be plagiarized YET AGAIN by LESSER ACTS at a later time; seemingly unaware that the forecast of misery headed towards the AFFLICTED ONE remains UNCHANGED.

Why is it that you never do this crazy talk outside of Pop GAF any longer? It's all Kyon talking crazy these days.

Look at the periods in RELIEF that GODGA might stay busy perched atop HER KINGDOM during the month of August, choosing to descend from the ZENITH of TOURING and ILLUMINATE this stagnant industry with material to be plagiarized YET AGAIN by LESSER ACTS at a later time; seemingly unaware that the forecast of misery headed towards the AFFLICTED ONE remains UNCHANGED.

Really now? (@the bolded)

iYOoQ4f01OasZ.gif

So Gaga's the one to worry about being plagiarized?

i1SmwOS6yRHgx.gif

iWCmHKLLANXRS.gif

iwVUVozQy0ITw.gif

B-Dex

Let me lay it down for you. If there was any plaigarism going on, why didn't the hag try to drag her in court? Where is the legal action?

Madge just saw people latch on to the idiotic stan comments and went with it. How else is she gonna stay relevant since no one is here for her latest "effort". Even on her tour she has to flash her saggy tits and cry to have anyone talk about her.

Gaga and the world remain unbothered by the stale ass "tea" and will continue dancing to her pop masterpieces while the rest struggle to get any airplay.

1584134_o.gif

Koodo

Banned
Why is it that you never do this crazy talk outside of Pop GAF any longer? It's all Kyon talking crazy these days.
A deluge of freshly-brewed, McDonald's-hot jasmine chai will grace the external world once the Next Chapter of GAGAF re-assembles in the OT.

iIEgodDapgUt5.gif

Duets now has competition for most irrelevant singing competition ever.

What the hell is this:

120723next1.jpg

THE NEXT: Fame is At Your Doorstep
What is Gloria Estefan doing mingling with these lessers?

Vile.

Really now? (@the bolded)
CALL ME when Gaga's music gets convicted of plagiarism in COURT, which has occurred in a certain other's career.

igfr8zeMh0BtU.gif

If there was any plaigarism going on, why didn't the hag try to drag her in court? Where is the legal action?
CALL ME when Gaga's music gets convicted of plagiarism in COURT, which has occurred in a certain other's career.

Wait....wait...wait.... wait. So you're seriously telling me...
that unless a court of law proclaims it.... Then BTW sounds NOTHING...
AT ALL like EY?

You're saying this... And you're serious?

iuR34dksZsoTx.gif

Nemesis_

Madonna invented self esteem and blonde hair, didn't you guys hear? Gaga just took that message and made it trite! What a reductive!

Mau ®

Gaga and the world remain unbothered by the stale ass "tea" and will continue dancing to her pop masterpieces while the rest struggle to get any airplay.

Im not exactly sure what you meant by the rest struggling to get airplay since not a single GaGa song has crossed the 120M Audience Impression, something "lessers" like Rihanna, Katy Perry and Kelly Clarkson do with their eyes closed.

I mean... Carly Rae Jepsen got over 180M with Call Me Maybe. lol lol

Im not exactly sure what you meant by the rest struggling to get airplay since not a single GaGa song has crossed the 120M Audience Impression, something "lessers" like Rihanna, Katy Perry and Kelly Clarkson do with their eyes closed.

tumblr_m7p5arXQZ61rpjflxo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6w9dhp9dS1rtr9hpo1_500.gif

Mumei

When will your faves cross 250 million AI on Mediabase, though?

iTLn5ZDWzf7Va.gif

Yeah, I know Billboard "only" has 212.1 million. Why the discrepancy, anyway?

Mau ®

Yes that KGB look was great.

I didnt know the GH was forced on her tho. So basically RCA has been meddling with her projects for a while now...

Bladenic

Not a single Gaga song passed 120M? Not even Poker Face or Bad Romance? I feel like those songs were constantly on the radio. Oh well.

In other news I'm loving Follow the Leader and Dance Again. What kind of Jennifer Lopez loving?

Mau ®

Not a single Gaga song passed 120M? Not even Poker Face or Bad Romance? I feel like those songs were constantly on the radio. Oh well.

I was surprised as well but it's somewhat logical. GaGa is a pop act through and through. Katy & Kelly have the pop format on lock as well as certain appeal in Adult Contemporary and Rihanna has plenty of appeal on urban and pop.

GaGa just doesnt have that. Her attempt at breaking new format grounds with "You & I" was not very successful.

Bladenic

Luckily there are no super interesting Amazon sales this week, so I can try getting rid of my backlog and post my ratings later :D

Nemesis_

These lips...

A MESS GAGA

tumblr_lpy0qegtfo1qgzxcao1_500.gif

Those particular pictures don't really look that bad - the only one I've ever noticed was the one I posted earlier in this thread.

Those just look like a weird choice of lipstick accentuating the WEIRDNESS.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I haven't investigated this half as well as I should have, but Christina Aguilera's boobs: real/fake?

Nemesis_

CTG01s.jpg
CTG01s.jpg
CTG01s.jpg

UK FLOP ALERT

462px-Delilah-q-awards-2011-01.jpg

DELILAH, known for absolutely no hits except possibly for this one has announced her debut effort, From The Roots Up will be releasing July 30th.

FromTheRootsUp.jpg

Apparently it will feature collaborations with Syience (If I Were A Boy, Hollywood (JayZ/Beyonce)), Plan B, and Hawk Wolinski (known for his work with Chaka Khan and Rugus).

The listing also lists Minnie Riperton as a producer/writer but as far as I can see she has been dead since the 70s, so not sure what's going on there ;_;

Sia and Emile Sande have also apparently collaborated on the album too.

Trigger

Xtina's real as far as I know. Having kids probably helped in that department.

The listing also lists Minnie Riperton as a producer/writer but as far as I can see she has been dead since the 70s, so not sure what's going on there ;_;

lol, zombie production? When will our faves?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
@chrisbrown That Jackson family feud shit gotta stop! Stop making y'all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny.

@chrisbrown Don't put the kids through the bullshit! Work y'all shit out as a family and stop giving them the pleasure of fucking wit y'all!

yes Chris, tell that ugly irrelevant Janet chick to take a seat

67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
@chrisbrown That Jackson family feud shit gotta stop! Stop making y'all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny.

Ironic.

Chris does an amazing job of making his business public. Then deleting the tweets
OGq50.gif

Bladenic

I will now.

UlAHJ.gif

Umm how long though, will be playing KH as I have a DEADLINE to get this reviewed by either way *.*

Later lol I been getting my tan on at the pool now at a cafe. I look like a gypsy now I think haha.

Also is this Passion Pit whoever good? What genre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom