• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wake me up up up up don't wake me up nothing to hate here

I'd like that song better if it wasn't so autotuned. It's not like his voice even needs it. Awesome video, though.

Gross. I'm changing my name.

To Breezy25.

GjjAd.gif

Kyon

Banned
A new Janhova Stan appears!

She finished an 80 show world tour in December.
If anything she's undervalued on that Forbes list. She got like 120 million for 5 of her albums, not including the other 7 albums, tours, book and movies.
Yes, I'm a Janet fan.
People can say whatever they want about her but she's definitely not involved in this mess for a money grab.

Untitled286-vi.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I just caught the video of J.Lo commenting on Mimi being a judge on AI, and I'm glad she didn't shade her with some 'I don't know her' stuff, and slightly stanned.

I might stan for J Lo.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Vogue‘s 2012 September Issue Will Be Its Largest Ever

Remember that scene in The September Issue when then-Vogue publisher Tom Florio excitedly revealed to a room full of press that the September 2007 pre-crash Vogue would be the magazine’s largest issue ever? Well that record (the tome was 840 pages) will be broken come September.

According to a spokesperson, this September’s Lady Gaga-covered Vogue will have 658 ad pages, which marks a nearly 14% growth from last year–that’s double digit growth on top of double digit growth for the last two years, thank you very much Anna Wintour. We also hear that Teen Vogue‘s September issue will be its largest issue ever (the previous record was held by September’s 2006 Mischa Barton-covered issue, which rang in at 370 pages). Guess those rumors about Condé Nast’s ad pages being down were off the mark… for the most part.

ohno.gif

whose ready to be slayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom