• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Fragrance? I'm guessing the scent will be Lil' Wayne's body sweat.
Clothing Line? Designed for cement-filled asses everywhere.
Music? Let me not bring Rihanna up in this conversation.

ohno.gif

what would a Rihanna fragance smell like? Weed and condoms

ohno.gif

Rihanus clothing line would be designed for strippers and drug dealers

ohno.gif

And yes you better not bring her music into this, after all 2 #1 albums >>> 0

Koodo

Banned
The Summer Olympic Games have arrived!

i9GrSeTdo80qy.gif

20120726-x7pgdntt6q7cae25micitaqy7m.png

Come watch London's attempt at an Opening Ceremony with POPGAF!

Where?

PLUG.DJ room

When?

July 27, 1PM PST / 4PM EST

t1343419200z0.png

How?

Check your local broadcaster, most civilized nations will have an online stream.

Edit: THANK YOU NEM for the lovely countdown clock. xoxoxo

Kyon

Banned
I'm sorry but monsters just need to get over the Madonna stuff. They are OBSESSED. I just wanna talk about Mummy Monster not MADONNA SMH

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm sorry but monsters just need to get over the Madonna stuff. They are OBSESSED. I just wanna talk about Mummy Monster not MADONNA SMH

Preach sis. All of the LMs sneaking references to Gaga during Madonna's show. I wish they would just stop stirring the pot!

cherhairshadeactualslunub0.gif

Kyon

Banned
Preach sis. All of the LMs sneaking references to Gaga during Madonna's show. I wish they would just stop stirring the pot!

cherhairshadeactualslunub0.gif

They should just pretend she's not there tbh they've done it all these years. Guess they need that person to hate on. That's not what being a monster is about at all. The monster community changed for the worst

SaintZ

Some NEWS UPDATES for those who might care.

UK singer Cher Lloyd made her US TV debut performing Want U Back. The song is currently at the Billboard Hot 100 on position #16.
I was going to post this earlier but then GAF died gah. Anyway, she looked so cute and amazing and sounded great tbh. Want U Back has been certified gold in the US too. Yay.

x0oc0.gif

So, I'm now an Avril stan. I recently acquired 'Let Go' and 'Under My Skin' and they are both so good. Yes, I know, I'm super late getting them, but better late than never. Also, I plan on getting 'Goodbye Lullaby' someday. The only CD of hers I don't want is 'The Best Damn Thing', because I'd like to think it never existed.
I'm glad you have seen the light. Better late than ever tbh. Although Under My Skin is probably my favorite record and felt like a natural evolution of her first album, Let Go is pretty much flawless. It has the perfect balance of pop rock songs and ballads. The Best Damn Thing is a fun album but can't compare to her previous efforts.

And I'm not here for the Avril shade. She's gonna release new music later this year after the highly underrated Goodbye Lullaby flopped didn't meet expectations and y'all will have to deal.

i9ct0ogWbky32.gif

Nemesis_

They should just pretend she's not there tbh they've done it all these years. Guess they need that person to hate on. That's not what being a monster is about at all. The monster community changed for the worst

I think you missed our point tbh.

But yes I agree with you. Thankfully at the TOURS it seems everyone is nice and respectful of eachother ;_;

Nemesis_

I like the site if anything just to see what stuff Gaga posts, and what stuff she likes. It's intriguing.

not here for the trading of cock pix tbh

I was going to post this earlier but then GAF died gah. Anyway, she looked so cute and amazing and sounded great tbh. Want U Back has been certified gold in the US too. Yay.

x0oc0.gif

I'm glad you have seen the light. Better late than ever tbh. Although Under My Skin is probably my favorite record and felt like a natural evolution of her first album, Let Go is pretty much flawless. It has the perfect balance of pop rock songs and ballads. The Best Damn Thing is a fun album but can't compare to her previous efforts.

And I'm not here for the Avril shade. She's gonna release new music later this year after the highly underrated Goodbye Lullaby flopped didn't meet expectations and y'all will have to deal.

i9ct0ogWbky32.gif
I feel the same. 'Under My Skin' is a great record, and then when I got 'Let Go' I was like floored. Both records are amazing, and each has their own tracks that are worthy of the title flawless. And, yes, Avril's new album will be amazing. It'll sell more than Bionic, and that's all it needs to do to be a success. :)

Also, Cher Lloyd's 'Want U Back' is quite good. Hopefully, she doesn't release messes like 'Swagger Jagger' again, though.

Aguila

#ICONIC

July
30 Conor Maynard - Contrast
30 Delilah - From The Roots Up
31 Nina Sky - Nicole & Natalie

August
20 Jessie Ware - Devotion
21 Owl City - The Midsummer Station
27 Rita Ora - O.R.A
27 Alanis Morisette - havoc and bright lights

September
4 Imagine Dragons - Night Visions
4 Two Door Cinema Club - Beacon
5 Agnes - Veritas
11 The xx - Coexist
10 The Script - #3 (single on August 21)
18 Carly Rae Jepsen - Kiss
18 Kreayshawn - Somethin' 'Bout Kreay
18 The Killers - Battle Born
18 P!nk - The Truth About Love
18 Nelly Furtado - The Spirit Indestructible
18 Wiz Khalifa - O.N.I.F.C
22 Dragonette - Bodyparts
24 Deadmau5 - > album title goes here <
24 Green Day - ¡Uno!
25 Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Pt. 1
25 Mumford & Sons - Babel
25 No Doubt - Push and Shove
? GOOD Music - Cruel Summer
? Akon - Stadium

October
1 Muse - The 2nd Law (US Release)
8/9 Ellie Goulding - Halcyon
15/16 Brandy - Two Eleven
15 Leona Lewis - Glassheart
15/22 Bat For Lashes - The Haunted Man
22 Taylor Swift - Red
26 Loreen - Heal
29/30 Calvin Harris - Calvin Harris
30 A$AP Rocky - LongLiveASAP

November
6 Crystal Castles
6 Ne-Yo - R.E.D.
12 One Direction - Take Me Home
12/13 Lana Del Rey - Born To Die: Paradise Edition
13 Christina Aguilera - Lotus
13 Green Day - ¡Dos!

December
? Cher (single in September)

TBA
Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire
Avril Lavigne
(February 12, 2013) Azealia Banks - Broke With Expensive Taste
Ciara - One Woman Army
Demi Lovato
Hilary Duff
Icona Pop
Kelly Rowland
Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (2013)
La Roux
Mariah Carey (single "Triumphant" on August 2)
Mary J. Blige - My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act 2)
M.I.A - Matangi
Missy Elliott
Nicki Minaj (mixtape)
One Direction
Paramore
Paris Hilton
Sean Kingston - Back 2 Life
Sky Ferreira - I'm Not Alright!
T.I. - Trouble Man
will.i.am #willpower

Bladenic

Add Loreen to the TBA list. And damn gonna be a busy time. September 18th esp., 4 new releases. Personally I'm rooting for The Killers, though I want Pink to succeed too. The other two, meh.

Kyon

Banned
Ugh I want to make the OP. Not here for this! I would've made it the best thing EVER, no biases, everyone's fave gets a turn.
All current albums... you know CURRENT. Up to date almost every few hours. #Pressed

Nemesis_

Ugh I want to make the OP. Not here for this! I would've made it the best thing EVER, no biases, everyone's fave gets a turn.
All current albums... you know CURRENT. Up to date almost every few hours. #Pressed

Umm excuse me I am the KING OF OTs.

Take SEVERAL SEATS plz

Bladenic

What OT? Pop GAF ot? Because the current one is indeed extremely outdated and it was so by the time of its creation lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom