• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
IezLD.gif
I'm sure your browsing history says otherwise.

iYRx5WioFrKYG.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
The whole movie *.*

The fact that I sat through 2h40m of a flick and wasn't bored once. *.*

Anne Hathaway looking amazing and filling out the catwoman suit *.*

The ending *.*

I'm not sure there was anything I disliked.

SaintZ

Biggest surprise of the film, to be quite honest. Great performance.
It was my favorite part of the film tbh. Hathaway was so ferocious. I didn't enjoy the film as much as I thought I would tho :/
I see y'all have become #aWARE of Danell Leyva.

iACkIVKnbufE1.gif

Bless.
I haven't been keeping up with the Olympics at all (with the exception of the Archery competition, dammit Mexico!) but good god, those thighs.
cFXkr.gif

Nemesis_

The whole movie *.*

The fact that I sat through 2h40m of a flick and wasn't bored once. *.*

Anne Hathaway looking amazing and filling out the catwoman suit *.*

The ending *.*

I'm not sure there was anything I disliked.

Bane's voice was a bit shit. That's my only complaint.

Mainly just the obvious redubbing.

But yes, I agree, it says something I can sit in a cinema for what was eventually three hours after all those fucking trailers and not get bored. I really had to plan my drinks so I wouldn't need to leave for toilet breaks though *.*

jokercoj7j.gif

More excited to see where they go with the new films to be honest as well.

Nemesis_

She was so weird in Inception, I'm glad she got so much screen time in DKR.

tumblr_m7w6kdL61t1r0yq4zo3_500.gif

She was SMOKING in Inception but. A good "villain" of sorts.

inception_mal.jpg

*O*

But I go like her in TDKR better.

I hope we get a GIF of her death at some point lol

All she needs to do is get rid of that thing on her forehead and we are set for marriage *O*

Who am I kidding, WE ARE SET already ;_;

Koodo

Banned
Catwoman was flawless in TDKR. The highlight of the movie and my second favorite performance in the trilogy after Heath's Joker. Her introduction was just... #stan *O*

The movie was great, but the script was a mess and the twist at the end was a lazy copout (I don't care if something similar happened in the comics, it didn't translate well to film).

TDK > TDKR > BB

She was SMOKING in Inception but. A good "villain" of sorts.

inception_mal.jpg

*O*
MHM. Marion was my fave part of Inception, and she is stunning.

I haven't been keeping up with the Olympics at all (with the exception of the Archery competition, dammit Mexico!) but good god, those thighs.
Chile, you need to check for the Gymnastics, Swimming and Diving events ASAP. The sculptures at display leave Ancient Rome in shame.

DMeisterJ

Banned
TDKR was basically Inception 2 because of the cast. *.*

Not that I minded. That movie and cast were amazing, and they all did well here. *.*

JGL/T.Hardy/and the girl should be in every Nolan movie *.*

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
blah blah blah]
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
So I know ya'll like to talk about flaw free goddesses and since ya'll are talking about DKR I'm gonna gank this tumblr post even THO I hate tumblr.gifs for real.

43fhl.png

On top of that, some of my favorite songs(click the tumblrugh.gifs) from Kylie:

lik dis if u cry everytim

Also please subscribe and tell me why you aren't talking about Kylie enough in this thread.

Bladenic

These Dark Knight Rises spoilers and discussions #ICANT #FUCK #ME

Although
I accidentally spoiled the fact that the gorgeous Marion Cotillard plays fucking Talia al Ghul. So fucking pissed that I know that. UGH. But I know nothing else, though I think I can predict the ending based on a few things. NO MORE SPOILERS THO

Bladenic

OH and HERE for new Ellie. The debut wasn't flawless but it was great. It probably won't come out till fucking 2014 in US but in the digital age who cares? Will listen.

Nemesis_

These Dark Knight Rises spoilers and discussions #ICANT #FUCK #ME

Although
I accidentally spoiled the fact that the gorgeous Marion Cotillard plays fucking Talia al Ghul. So fucking pissed that I know that. UGH. But I know nothing else, though I think I can predict the ending based on a few things. NO MORE SPOILERS THO

You've ruined the whole thing for yourself.

RIP

This was the first movie EVER where I didn't watch something past the first trailer. I am so glad I did things that way this time.

Bladenic

You've ruined the whole thing for yourself.

RIP

It's kinda hard with fucking Wikipedia and the cast section. UGH.

Although I kind of predicted it. I mean who the fuck is Miranda Tate? I sort of thought it was gonna be Talia. Still though I'm gonna kill myself ;_;. Hope I can still enjoy and be surprised at the reveal. I hope Talia is as badass as she was in Batman AC.

Nemesis_

It's kinda hard with fucking Wikipedia and the cast section. UGH.

Although I kind of predicted it. I mean who the fuck is Miranda Tate? I sort of thought it was gonna be Talia. Still though I'm gonna kill myself ;_;. Hope I can still enjoy and be surprised at the reveal. I hope Talia is as badass as she was in Batman AC.

That's not even a good reason. You could argue the same about any
of the characters who don't appear in the comic books. Who the fuck is John Blake? Who is Leonid Pavel?

Mumei

Look at that complete lack of respect for Kylie. Predictable from these degenerates.

I don't even stan Kylie

Nemesis_

I respect Kylie, she gets regular plays by me in the DJ room but she has nothing to talk about in the present day, at the moment.

Bladenic

She reminds me too much of Madonna and I AIN'T HERE FOR ANOTHER MADONNA. Lawd knows having to suffer with one is more than enough.

Nemesis_

And ONE SONG makes you think Kylie is like Madonna?

Ch....

#PREYFORPHO update, he signed on to Xbox Live on the 26th July to play some Halo *.*

So he's NOT DEAD which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom