• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Indeed. It's great that all of our faves can rely on past glory and success.
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

What kind of flawless stealth shade?

Let me fix that for you.

Let's not forget that the 3DS is as dead as the Vita in the west, and the PS3 routinely outsells the Wii.

If Sony is Uncharted, Nintendo is PUNCHED OUT

Kyon

Banned
But why is the most anticipated game on the Vita a port.
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Try again Sis. It's not only a port the extra content is so up there they could make a whole expansion a la FES. Also it is a port of one of the best JRPGS ever CREATED.

Why are the 3DS's 2 most anticipated title the same game from a few years ago on DS (NSMB) and Sony LEFTOVERS (MH which will remain less popular and sell way less on Nintendo platforms).

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Oh look 3DS hate.....

DI56a.gif

It's like you haven't heard Monster Hunter plays for our team now!

I liked Monster Hunter, when the idea was fresh four years ago.
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

It's long since got long in the tooth and Capcom is doing little to change the game up into something new and fresh, nevermind it going backwards in time by not being on a system with two analog sticks. CoD of Japan, really. Sells well because of the name, and has long since done any true innovating. Look at those MH4 screens. Looks absolutely dreadful.

Try again Sis. It's not only a port the extra content is so up there they could make a whole expansion a la FES. Also it is a port of one of the best JRPGS ever CREATED.

Why are the 3DS's 2 most anticipated title the same game from a few years ago on DS (NSMB) and Sony LEFTOVERS (MH which will remain less popular on Nintendo platforms).

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

sA7rV.jpg

Kyon

Banned
Explain how MH is 1080p HD ONLY on Sony systems. Well.... not that Nintendo stans ever experienced such a resolution
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Why are the 3DS's 2 most anticipated title the same game from a few years ago on DS (NSMB) and Sony LEFTOVERS (MH which will remain less popular and sell way less on Nintendo platforms).

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

EDIT: i can't read and can't shade

m1RKY.png

DMeisterJ

Banned
Explain how MH is 1080p HD ONLY on Sony systems. Well.... not that Nintendo stans ever experienced such a resolution
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Explain why MH is still being played with one analog stick in 2012? Explain why Nintendo had to release a peripheral to accommodate the game being on the 3DS since the design is a failure. Explain how people can stan for a company that is always decidedly TIRED, THROUGH, and DELAYED with getting any kind of tech on time?

I guess certain people don't mind being late to the party with REHASHED games.

Poor dat

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The #Minajesty domination carries on

But her Adidas gig is just one of the star’s many projects—”busy” would be a massively understated way to describe Minaj these days. She’s announcing new music in a few weeks (”I know my fans will spazz over that”), shooting videos for her new album, has a fragrance due out in September and her Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded tour, and she’s currently hard at work on her own clothing line. “We already have the designs—the quality is top-notch and I won’t let anything go out that I wouldn’t wear,” she says. “The hurdle is deciding the stores to place the line in—we have gotten interest from huge giants in the industry.”

http://www.style.com/stylefile/2012/08/the-all-original-minaj/

I'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
You like a Rav 4, I'm like the Aventador

ihnIAhEjRRHiq.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

But we will. And who cares about 1080p MH when we will bask in the glory of 1080p 3D Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and whatever Retro StuDIOSES will create for us.

Kyon

Banned
Explain why MH is still being played with one analog stick in 2012? Explain why Nintendo had to release a peripheral to accommodate the game being on the 3DS since the design is a failure. Explain how people can stan for a company that is always decidedly TIRED, THROUGH, and DELAYED with getting any kind of tech on time?

I guess certain people don't mind being late to the party with REHASHED games.

Poor dat

sA7rV.jpg

Kyon

Banned
But we will. And who cares about 1080p MH when we will bask in the glory of 1080p 3D Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and whatever Retro StuDIOSES will create for us.

1080p? hmm Digital Foundry says different from the demos shown at E3
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Spazz is certainly the right word to use when talking about Nicki Minaj and her fans.
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

N-N-Nintendo and we in the end-zone
I don't give a fuck hoe, like we in the friend zone
What the fuck it look like? What the fuck it's hittin fo'?
Tell them bitches "Y-y-y-y-you ain't about that life!"

ihnIAhEjRRHiq.gif

You recommend an amazing new artist I haven't heard of and then you do this. And I was about to disrobe for you too!

:'(
We can make this up! I like Vita too!
It has a nice screen......
and Facebook.

I liked Monster Hunter, when the idea was fresh four years ago.
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

It's long since got long in the tooth and Capcom is doing little to change the game up into something new and fresh, nevermind it going backwards in time by not being on a system with two analog sticks. CoD of Japan, really. Sells well because of the name, and has long since done any true innovating. Look at those MH4 screens. Looks absolutely dreadful.

Ignore the screenshots, if it looks like Tri G (and really, it's not going to look worse) then graphically it'll be straight.
Plus the climbing mechanic, aerial battles and more open world environments are all enough to freshen it up imo.

Artemisia

Banned

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Except they aren't? Who the fuck is anticipating NSMB2?

The real anticipation is over Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion.

Kyon

Banned
If that Chinese HD MH collab title is by some miracle a real leak... then idk what to say about poor 3DS owners. We have region free gaming AND updated grfx qHD on Vita... only if its real that is
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Mumei

You guys, wrap up the console / handheld wars talk.

I don't know why I expected you flops to have the self-control to keep this conversation as a short diversion, though I do understand why you continue to have it when your faves don't even have a potential flop to discuss, but really now. Keep it in chat or shuffle off to Gaming side.

You guys, wrap up the console / handheld wars talk.

I don't know why expected you flops to have the self-control to keep this conversation as a short diversion, though I do understand why you continue to have it when your faves don't even have a potential flop to discuss, but really now. Keep it in chat or shuffle off to Gaming side.
tumblr_m85ljydm3q1r2l5bl.jpg

Kyon

Banned
Except they aren't? Who the fuck is anticipating NSMB2?

The real anticipation is over Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion.

I can never hate Paper Mario it looks amazing.

But sis don't kid yourself if you think the sequel to the best selling DS title of all time isn't ANTICIPATED. NPD and other charts will process that
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

EDIT: #OOP ill stop my bad

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
onto my other Queen

3yyNM.png

I hate her, If its cool release it then no one cares if its old

Azf5rcBCUAAeFJ3.png

your faves wont survive

Azf7YHjCAAAdnP5.png

interesting...

tumblr_m89f7ghBfs1qge71uo1_400.png

cute...

Styles

We already have the title for Gaga's next album that won't be coming out until next year.

Taylor Swift on the other hand...

#silence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom