• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

My thoughts on 95% of rih's discography:

c4Ya7.jpg

I laughed.

botty

Banned
This is my review for Lotus:

untitled-1edr69.jpg

Final thoughts: After listening to the album 10 times, I was kind of getting annoyed with some of the preachier songs. However, I know this album has three major themes: Giving back to the fans, telling the haters to fuck off, and Xtina showcasing vulnerability and confidence at the same time. This album is as good as Stripped, but not for the same reasons. Stripped is fun, edgy, and soulful. Lotus is far more experimental (Bionic done right), and aggressive. It is without surprise that Legendtina would bring some iconic shit to the table, and my closing statement is simple... RIP to your basic as fuck faves, "motherfucker."

Bladenic

untitled-1edr69.jpg

Final thoughts: After listening to the album 10 times, I was kind of getting annoyed with some of the preachier songs. However, I know this album has three major themes: Giving back to the fans, telling the haters to fuck off, and Xtina showcasing vulnerability and confidence at the same time. This album is as good as Stripped, but not for the same reasons. Stripped is fun, edgy, and soulful. Lotus is far more experimental (Bionic done right), and aggressive. It is without surprise that Legendtina would bring some iconic shit to the table, and my closing statement is simple... RIP to your basic as fuck faves, "motherfucker."

Post of the year for the picture alone.

royalan

untitled-1edr69.jpg

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS BOTTY!!!!!!!

This review is EVERYTHING. I....I just can't deal.

iLzgeYGpmo4O5.gif

Icicle

What kind of timing...10 years ago today, 3D was released.

TLC working on new album

They haven't had an album since 3D/Left Eye died in 2002. I wonder if they can come back in a major way after such a long time away. Could they overtake the Spice Girls to become the best-selling girl group of all time? They're not very far behind right now.

They also mentioned they are making a biopic based on their lives for VH1 and are casting the lead actresses right now.

--------

Here for this, I'm trusting they won't go looking for a replacement for Lisa tho.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Shine Bright Like a #DIAMOND

8. RIHANNA – Diamonds: 115.457 (+ 3.047)

The #UNAPOLOGETIC era is upon us. The tracklist has been released, and we are prepping for the slayage. #DIAMONDS is the highest update of the day (again) and smashing across multiple formats. The radio queen is killing it, and will continue to do so.

#shinebrightbitch

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I have decided to write a review of an already released album. Its a bit old but I want to do it.

Here comes a hint that NO ONE WILL GET.

I hope to have it written tonight.

Hahaha, that picture is fabulous. I'm surprise at your ranking though. Definitely have some different opinions on this.

Mau ®

Im here for all things Rih and if that means a Bruises collab then so be it.

Also Im SO HERE FOR Birthday Cake remix, whoever said I wasnt is WRONG.

Bye.

Bladenic

Im here for all things Rih and if that means a Bruises collab then so be it.

Also Im SO HERE FOR Birthday Cake remix, whoever said I wasnt is WRONG.

Bye.

Oh, guess I remembered you have somewhat good taste wrong. Oops. I tried tho.

Hope the album doesn't even go Platinum kiiiii

royalan

Looks like Christina and RCA finally remembered that they need to give some attention to Lotus if they actually want it to sell a few copies.

In a move to combat the inevitable leaking of the album and get some viral promo, RCA has uploaded full tracks from Lotus to her official VEVO account combined with segments from the first listening party she had a few weeks back.

Each track is prefaced by a short clip of her talking about the song. It's actually really cute, and might keep a few people from downloading the leak of the album.

Icicle

Please tell me who is pressed and how. I want an icicle-like essay persuading me to believe that everyone else is pressed and not you.

Could there be a higher compliment? My name has become a very specific adjective within POPGAF slang. You flop posters could never.

--------
Any time now, one of you pressed hoes is going to say something that will cause me to scalp you via the first Icicle thesis since my return. You have been warned.

royalan

Releasing a song featuring Chris Brown would be the dumbest possible thing Rihanna can do right now.

Seriously, after that Halloween costume bit, Chris is about set to crash and burn. He's ALREADY poison in the US.

Kyon

Banned
Releasing a song featuring Chris Brown would be the dumbest possible thing Rihanna can do right now.

Seriously, after that Halloween costume bit, Chris is about set to crash and burn. He's ALREADY poison in the US.

Gurl neaux1curr it's a damn costume.

This Rih track gonn slay

I always loved how when they do collabs their voices compliment each other tbh. They are stronger than ever

vKrAO.gif

Kyon

Banned
WHY are these Instagram and twitter BABOONS posting pics of their BALLOTS? What Kind of hipster MESS has this become? SMH now BAMA loosin cause these foolish CUNTS

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I would like to retract one of my statements from yesterday to avoid future clocking

The BTW Ball is not slaying Latin America

that is all....

tumblr_md1cd7XZH51rgp1iko1_500.gif

Ties

Banned
Gurl @ the bolded

iLMml3yNGVJkW.gif
iLMml3yNGVJkW.gif

I'm not going to deny he gave ha her biggest hit in ha career.

It was iconic, well publicized, and lasted only about 1 or so minutes. Call me when your faves can get such impact in such a short amount of time.

royalan

iLMml3yNGVJkW.gif

I'm not going to deny he gave ha her biggest hit in ha career.

It was iconic, well publicized, and lasted only about 1 or so minutes. Call me when your faves can get such impact in such a short amount of time.

WoW LMAO.

That is some Next Level stanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom