• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Are the twink's sophomore album even a bop though.
ifhHnKHMjssXZ.gif

umm yes, best album to be release next week
0LZrB.gif

ifhHnKHMjssXZ.gif

Representing the unbreakable stiff, flat material made from the prepared skin of an animal that survives under the harshest conditions and still thrives.

Mumei, I wanted to share this with you.

reg_1024.dembabies.ls.103112.jpg

Yes, that's Nick in there. I'll just let this picture soak in.

Aguila

#ICONIC
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
slvfJ.png

Oh, and everyone should pay their respects to godel in the graveyard.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Lotus iTunes ratings by DMeisterJ

bwoqQ.jpg

First half is good, second half isn't. Kinda like Talk That Talk.

"Let there be love" slays tho

And 'Shut up" isn't even worthy of mentioning.

Styles

You can add Phono to the graveyard. Unless he's un-banned?

There should be a joke somewhere in there about his fave

ivkdNt3MxroRb.gif

royalan

I can't at everyone paying Shut Up ultimate DUST. Next to Circles its snippets slayed me the hardest. Haven't been able to listen to the full track yet though

Jq0W8.png

- Intro is cute- kind of what I expected Bionic to sound like.
- Don't get the love for Army of Me, nor the Clarkson comparisons. Her voice sounds strange in the verses (something just sounds off to me, like it is being sung/written/produced by an actual drag queen) but things get better by the bridge. Best of Me is a much better "i'm better off without you" song.
- Red Hot Kinda Love is a certified bop. I think the oh na na's and i like it like it's are what initially reminded me of Rihanna. I wonder if this was pitched to RiRi?
- That reminds me, it's interesting that she seems to adopt an islandy melody to her voice in many of the songs.
- This may be the first Xtina album since her debut where the ballads are the lessors compared to the uptempos.
- Let There Be Love would be damn great if the production were less generic. That said, this could be the campaign-saving second single since generic seems to be what's in right now.
- I notice a lot less oversinging on this album than on her past albums.
- Circles gave me LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Motherfucker.
- Blake and Xtina's voices go together better than I thought they would on Just a Fool. I hoped that it'd be a little more cuntry though. It's so LOUD.
- Light up the Sky is cute in a Celine Dion + Already Gone/Halo/Battlefield way.
- Shut Up is an annoying
but fitting
way to finish the album.
- Overall, pleasantly surprised coming off of Bionic and underwhelming snippets.

Delio

THIS ALBUM IS JAMMING ME. ITS AMAZE ( cept for like a one or two songs). My boys ready to slayy btw good gof i REALLY like Over Again. Like wtf wow.

1. Live While We’re Young - Love
2. Kiss You - Love
3. Little Things - Like
4. C’mon, C’mon - Love
5. Last First Kiss - meh
6. Heart Attack - like
7. Rock Me - Love
8. Change My Mind - Love
9. I Would - Love
10. Over Again – Love it
11. Back For You - Like
12. They Don’t Know About Us - Love