• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a self important, egocentric bitch, right?

she should just let people touch her and get away with it

Its one thing to SAY someone touched you inappropriately. Its another for it to be true.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. Either way twitter is NOT the place to take it since there is no accountability and only her side of the story. She doesn't have the history of credibility/responsibility necessary for such claims to be taken seriously.

I only like Miley for "Party in the U.S.A." and somewhat "Can't Be Tamed". Besides that... eh.
When I Look At You is another track I enjoy for some reason. Though I don't like it as much as I did in the past.

botty

Banned
what a self important, egocentric bitch, right?

she should just let people touch her and get away with it

What are her stans on twitter going to do?
ibqVftM1t9NMRm.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Its one thing to SAY someone touched you inappropriately. Its another for it to be true.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. Either way twitter is NOT the place to take it since there is no accountability and only her side of the story. She doesn't have the history of credibility/responsibility necessary for such claims to be taken seriously.

but this is a lot less complex than a sample issue.

either someone put their hands on her, or they didn't. there's nothing inbetween, or nothing behind the scenes.

but this is a lot less complex than a sample issue.

either someone put their hands on her, or they didn't. there's nothing inbetween, or nothing behind the scenes.

...and as I said. Either way twitter is not the place to bring it unless you are being an attention whore. Which automatically makes me skeptical of the story. Attention whores aren't known for their truth telling.

Mau ®

It seems Azealia and David were at one point linked romantically tho and he may have been in the running to be her manager back then...

Earlier today, the New York Daily News reported that she has left Carter and joined forces with Coldplay manager Dave Holmes -- with an anonymous source claiming that the two are also involved romantically -- but Billboard.biz has learned that Banks is currently without management and is seeking new representation; a source said Holmes is not one of the candidates.

Read more at http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/indu...ia-banks-1007262752.story#my10T0w0MPoVI0Ls.99

Aguila

#ICONIC
Since we are on the topic of Azealia, this interview sheds some light on her career goals.

-She wants to get two albums out in 2013
-She thinks rapping is easy, and she likes it, but she doesn't want to rap forever as she also believes that it is "unlady-like" and "tacky." (this reminds me of how Lana was saying that she wanted to quit making albums ;_;)
-She described her next album as "anti-pop" with one trap song. She stayed away from dub-step.

I'm listening to PopGaf's Album of The Year

ibkHEPfS0jYQXx.gif

oh gawd

tumblr_mcizmyd0Ik1rcwfvso1_500.gif

It has got to be Lana. Taylor has very divided opinions here to actually reach the top spot.

I really can't think of anybody else that could get it tbh.

Yeah.....I see more people having Lana on their ballots, but I see more people having RED higher on their ballots. Those two are the only ones in the game me thinks (not ruling out a darkhorse.......but Rihrih, 1D, and Xtina are too divisive to have much of a chance.)

Record of the year I think is far more wide open. Though the same problems with divisiveness still apply.

So Kiss has some nice songs.

ibkHEPfS0jYQXx.gif

I should have put it as my #10 album instead of giving Glassheart a pity vote.

lol I gave Glasshearts a #3 pity vote (very few of my favorite albums of the year made the final round).

I purchased Kiss the other day.....I still need to give it a listen.

Aguila

#ICONIC
lol I gave Glasshearts a #3 pity vote (very few of my favorite albums from the year made the final round).

I purchased Kiss the other day.....I still need to give it a listen.

Wait, Kiss didn't make it as a nominee. Oop.

The songs on the album are pretty samey imo but a few are extremely catchy *.*

Mau ®

So One Direction is on the cover of the latest issue of Billboard magazine.

Im about to read the mag. Who knows... I might find a fascinating business strategy about them that might make me stan *.*

So One Direction is on the cover of the latest issue of Billboard magazine.

Im about to read the mag. Who knows... I might find a fascinating business strategy about them that might make me stan
*.*

Be adorable+Use social media+Have a niche+Be accessable=One Direction's success.

(I doubt the article will have anything interesting)

lana will win though.
Yeah Lana has got this in all likelihood. I saw it coming after she dominated the nominations.

She will have a much harder time in the categories where she has multiple nominations diluting her voting blocks power.

Bladenic

Stefan™;45771122 said:
WaiT, this Night Visions album by Imagine Dragons is pretty good.

Yes it is.

Let me listen to Red today though.

Actually scratch that I just saw the Russian Roulette video on MTV (!!!!). Such an amazing track and video. Let me go listen to Rated R in full for the first time.

Nemesis_

Good Evening POPGAF

ibmMVXph40ePQV.gif

I have returned from my break (and subsequent hours at work) and have begun tallying.

iZ6qsNQ3xi0mR.gif

I hope you will be all pleased and surprised with the results and apologise for my delay.

iw955g0tsEgLi.gif

Bladenic

On pins and needles for the results. AOTY is something Marius liked.. So 1D, Taylor, or Kesha? Did he like Lana, I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom