• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
sleep tight Nem

ibwtq4HDKsn4QX.gif

The POP-GAF Grammys will be better than the real thing for sure.

Mhm. Its essentially just a random group of people deciding what they like/want either way.

I think any of my Fav's winning here will be just as gratifying as if they were to win real Grammy's. Them bragging rights.

Bladenic

....its a crime against humanity that Kelly only has 2 at this point. She needs to win at least one this year. Unfortunately, that is my priority (yes Ceremonials is the better overall album).

Kelly only has 2, Rihanna has 6... Although I think only 2 of those are for non-collabs, but still. Nothing is fair in this world.

Mau ®

Speaking of DRAMA

K-Fed's brother claims he is the father of Britney's first child Sean Preston.

K-Fed’s brother, Christopher Federline, claims in court papers he slept with Britney during her marriage to Kevin and is the real father of Sean Preston, reports RadarOnline.com

Christopher filed for a temporary restraining order against Britney on December 18 in U.S. District Court in Tampa, Florida, claiming Britney has stolen from, blackmailed and harassed him.“She is out-of-control and a maniac,” he said in the court docs.In the papers, Christopher says Britney recently “went to Kevin’s house to pick up Sean Preston and Jayden James, and [his] wallet was on Kevin’s coffee table when Britney opened it up and stole [his] Capital One credit card.”In these court docs, Christopher claims he followed up on the alleged theft, adding up to $4500+ in charges.“Britney … laughed at me [and] told me my brother Kevin ruined her life. Britney made fun of me and told me I have a small penis.”“She also blackmailed me and told me if I tell the police that she stole my credit card, that she will tell the world I’m the true father of Sean Preston, not Kevin.“I do confess I slept with Britney, and I am the true father, but the public does not need to know,” he admitted.

A source told the Enquirer that when Christopher contacted Britney about the credit card, she “just laughed at him,” and “threatened to tell Kevin she and Chris had sex while she was married to Kevin … and tell everyone that.”An insider says that “Chris says the fling was a mistake. He says he always felt bad about it and kept it to himself because he didn’t want Alisha, his wife at the time, to find out.”

britfacials6.gif

Mau ®

Found this funny.

533828_10151595515199966_881781290_n.jpg

My answer its Lil Wayne.

I'd say Lil' Wayne too. The rest have some great bops tbh.

The last bop I remember from Lil Wayne was Lolipop. The whole The Carter III album was good tho. I also loved "How to love" as well. But thats not enough to justify his mostly horrible output.

Artemisia

Banned
wait tho 3 months left?

3 months left for what? omgakdjs;flakjsd

the ball doesn't end in 3 months? so she must be talking about the alberm
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
wait tho 3 months left?

3 months left for what? omgakdjs;flakjsd

the ball doesn't end in 3 months? so she must be talking about the alberm
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

well..... apparently this was pieced together from things she has said in the past

tho I dont recall some of these things
iWpeaWzPiiSId.gif

Edit:

The whole thing might be recent
tumblr_inline_mfno51iZFV1qbmxvd.jpg

Mau ®

Rihanna is Billboards TOP HOT 100 Artist of 2012.

She's also #2 overall in their artist of the year list, behind ADELE.

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna is Billboards TOP HOT 100 Artist of 2012.

She's also #2 overall in their artist of the year list, behind ADELE.

But I thought she was overexposed and no one was here for her.

I love how she continues to clock the haters so much that they have to keep moving the goalposts in order to drag her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom