• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

some deets

A_D7Fq8CIAAu3UU.jpg:large

ARTPOP on Ubuntu, yass!

Only the Black Madonna. What a queen. *.*

I don't even like Madonna.....but that comparison always makes me want to punch someone in the face..... outside their lack of singing ability they have very little in common.

Rihrih deserves her spots on the year end billboard charts though. She had a good year.

Trigger

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
And it takes me all the way
And I want you to stay

ibmAa8XuFEN1h2.gif

Rihanna should be given a presence in the thread title. I want to spread my new-found Rihligion.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mhmmm

These disgusting bandwagon stans. I am having none of that.

i6dP5ePwzYg5V.gif
Lets say Rihanna next album flops and l Christina or Ke$ha next album ends up being successful. (If that happens) I wonder if those bandwagon jumpers will be jumping to Xtina or Ke$ha after all the dragging and shading or simply stay quiet. Oh well I'll keep stanning what I like no matter how popular or irrelevant it might be.

Let them change Faves like they change their underwear tho. Its fun for future receipts.

Mumei

18. MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 63.544 (+ 4.863)

Last year she peaked at 60, and she didn't peak until the 27th. <3

Mumei

Where she at on Billboard though?

I dunno. She is eligible to chart on the Hot 100 this year, though. Also, I misremembered:

2007 MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is You: 59.929
2008 MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is You: 60.045
2009 MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is You: No data
2010 MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is You: 61.188
2011 MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is You: 63.065
2012 MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is You: 63.544

18. MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 63.544 (+ 4.863)

Last year she peaked at 60, and she didn't peak until the 27th. <3

She is doing very well. AI peaks aren't really comparable year to year though imo.

Will wait to see where she peaks on BB.

Lets say Rihanna next album flops and l Christina or Ke$ha next album ends up being successful. (If that happens) I wonder if those bandwagon jumpers will be jumping to Xtina or Ke$ha after all the dragging and shading or simply stay quiet. Oh well I'll keep stanning what I like no matter how popular or irrelevant it might be.

Let them change Faves like they change their underwear tho. Its fun for future receipts.

It really is shameful.

What popstar wants THAT kind of stan? Louis deserves better.

ibx6BNti7d541r.gif

Vazra

She is doing well. AI peaks aren't really comparable year to year though.

Will wait to see where she peaks on BB.

It really is shameful.

What popstar wants THAT kind of stan? Louis deserves better.

ibx6BNti7d541r.gif

Remember Ke$ha Bandwagon jumping to Rihanna? LOL

Vazra

What/who the hell are you talking about?

There are a few that were stanning Ke$ha. I can't look for receipts now since I dont want to sweat on my Carolina Herrera dress and my $2,000 hairstyle to look for receipts. Doesn't help that Unapologetic got positive reception compared to others which some that let themselves be controlled by media be swayed to like things. Help also gave it a boost. I'll give brownie points to those I do know have been stanning Rihanna before Unapologetic success tho.

I can forgive Trigger since he just likes everything.....and never really drags anyone (preventing receipts). He just jumps on board with whatever is being discussed at the moment.

Certain other bandwagon stans are not nearly as pure and innocent.

They know who they are.

iV2fLy8ooY6bP.gif

I'll give brownie points to those I do know have been stanning Rihanna before Unapologetic success tho.
It's not like it was ever a risky decision. Diarihrih's commercial success has been as consistent as her artistic mediocrity.

I give you credit for not stanning the lowest of the lowest common denominator, but let's not pretend that pre-Unapolopoopoo Diariha was anything but safe bandwagon territory.

Paging DMJ to call me pressed.

Oprah-deal-with-it.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom