• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Vile bandwagon stans. Call them ouT.

ibdd1T89aw20V5.gif

proud taylor bandwagoner

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Doesn't Trigger know that for a betrayal to be notable, he needs to stan for at least a couple years? He should have taken notes from ITZ, who knows all about abandoning his fave for Rihanna.

iboyJrJ8MEK8RS.gif

Keep dropping names!

It's not like it was ever a risky decision. Diarihrih's commercial success has been as consistent as her artistic mediocrity.

I give you credit for not stanning the lowest of the lowest common denominator, but let's not pretend that pre-Unapolopoopoo Diariha was anything but safe bandwagon territory.

Paging DMJ to call me pressed.

Oprah-deal-with-it.gif

I dont remember myself stanning Rihanna or Nicki tbh. I guess that already gives me an edge.

Doesn't Trigger know that for a betrayal to be notable, he needs to stan for at least a couple years? He should have taken notes from ITZ, who knows all about abandoning his fave for Rihanna.

ITZ is the most blatant example of a bandwagon stan.

Trigger's fall is far more painful to watch though.....how could something so pure become so corrupted?

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif

Bladenic

I can forgive Trigger since he just likes everything.....and never really drags anyone (preventing receipts). He just jumps on board with whatever is being discussed at the moment.

Certain other bandwagon stans are not nearly as pure and innocent.

They know who they are.

iV2fLy8ooY6bP.gif

Please enlighten us.

Are there Demi Roboto stans here? Come forward and be branded

I liked Skyscraper and Give Your Heart a break. The rest of her work? Meh.

I try to be nice to her since she also stans Kellegend....confirming that at least she has immaculate taste in music.

Artemisia

Banned
whats wrong with bandwagoning so long as you don't ditch the artist at the first sign of underperformance?

Everyone clicks with an artist at different times.

whats wrong with bandwagoning so long as you don't ditch the artist at the first sign of underperformance?

I don't think anyone minds that.

However, there is such a thing as a trend with certain posters. At some point it becomes painfully obvious that its about being in whichever camp is hot at the moment.....not about which music you enjoy the most.

When you change camps at nonsensical times (I mean what did Rih do recently to bring Trigger over? Diamonds and Unapologetic have been out for a while.) you are bound to raise eyebrows. Becoming a stan because of specific song or album is completely acceptable.

Trigger

Give Your Heart a Break felt like a nice throwback to simple 90s pop. It's hard to hate it. It's on my iPod and I bop to it all the time.

I agree.

Bladenic

I don't think anyone minds that.

However, there is such a thing as a trend with certain posters. At some point it becomes painfully obvious that its about being in whichever camp is hot at the moment.....not about which music you enjoy the most.

Again, stop being cryptic and say who you're talking about.

Exactly. I am temporary #NAVY for the Unapologetic era, but I will decide whether or not to re-up next November based on how much I like the alberm.
9f1de191.gif

Bladenic

You seem awfully......bothered about that post.
bhuHH.gif

Well people did come for me when I started shading Kesha for flopping, despite me saying that I still stan for ha since I liked Warrior. I just dragged ha because 1) she did flop and 2) I ain't trying to channel the delusions of other stans of other even less successful artists.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Well people did come for me when I started shading Kesha for flopping, despite me saying that I still stan for ha since I liked Warrior. I just dragged ha because 1) she did flop and 2) I ain't trying to channel the delusions of other stans of other even less successful artists.

Who?

#RightTypeOfCunt

iZ1Iqeaqqk7f.gif

Artemisia

Banned
I first heard novacane early last summer, then got nostalgia, ultra. I was bopping.

A few weeks later, he came out and all the fuss on twitter happened, and was like 'oh'.

royalan

HEW was the person in here stanning Ke$ha MAD HARD until she flopped?

I can't remember who this person is because he dropped ha so fast it was all a blur.

THIS PERSON might be tied with ITZ for Bandwagoner of the Year....HEWever it is I may be referring to...

Trigger

I need to get Nostalgia. Channel Orange slays me regularly.

Noted.

I can't remember who this person is because he dropped ha so fast it was all a blur.

THIS PERSON might be tied with ITZ for Bandwagoner of the Year....HEWever it is I may be referring to...

tJDbl.gif

Bladenic

Except even if I did actually drop Ke$ha due to flopping, I still wasn't a bandwagoner because I stanned her from the beginning.

botty

Banned

nc.gif

Majmun

Who can hate on Nostalgia-Ultra?? It's amazing.That's when the Frank Ocean hype started
Can't believe het topped that with Channel Orange

The Gammies are going to be amazing.
Counting the days as we speak
iscdVkvEW12vL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom