• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
And funeral homes.

ibbOB8cGj4i6my.gif

BTB is an amazing album though.

Mumei

Home from the club and reconnecting with Back To Basics...;____;

BTB really is Xtina's voice at its absolute finest. Truly impeccable musicality. I don't care about live...my fave SHITS in that BOOTH....;____;

I don't get how she can have great moments in studio, and yet when she goes live it is suddenly as if she decides that she's going to take the same approach to embellishments and ornaments in music as she does does in home decorating.

Bless the pressed

ioy8fkHoIGSCH.gif

The cleverness continues.

Want me to come up with some rhymes of her name with cursewords for you? Or can you manage that on your own?

How does pointing out that Kelly has had plenty of international success this year make me pressed? The irony of Madge stans coming for Kelly's international success when Kelly has sold albums, had hit songs, AND toured this year is not lost on anyone...........though I am sure you will ignore all that and just talk tour receipts again..... since when you only have one leg to stand on what else are you to do?

Nemesis_

But what if we were to compare their careers?

I don't think Kelly has anything on Madge, tbh. Shit album or not, she still has a legacy.

Kelly has a catering table and a collection of covers of people who are infinitely more famous than her.

I don't think Kelly has anything on Madge, tbh. Shit album or not, she still has a legacy.

Kelly has a catering table and a collection of covers of people who are infinitely more famous than her.

Never once argued that. Of course Madge has a bigger legacy.....she is a legend.

It is not what is being discussed. I was responding to a very specific claim that the "world" doesn't care about Kelly anymore.

Bladenic

Kelly has been around for over a decade and is the biggest winner from AI. People coming for her are just dumb, and not worth arguing with.

The cleverness continues.

Want me to come up with some rhymes of her name with cursewords for you? Or can you manage that on your own?

OPfrD.gif

Hun, the only curseword I need in here is Christina Aguilera. I would've said "Wafflecakes" to be an arsehole, but that would elevate the word to some form of relevancy.

How does pointing out that Kelly has had plenty of international success this year make me pressed?

Belly Clarkson? International success? PLENTY?

AhWYD.gif

Waiting for receipts.

The delusionals even FATHOMING that there is something to compare between the two is humourous at the least.

There's only one aspect of Belly that's bigger than Madonna. Better left unsaid.

Nemesis_

AhWYD.gif

Waiting for receipts.

There are rednecks, bogans and angry women / mothers everywhere.

I'm not so surprised if she has, indeed, had international success.

iZ6qsNQ3xi0mR.gif

I guess I must be one of the few that really enjoyed the MDNA album.

ioy8fkHoIGSCH.gif

I could remove a lot of it but there are a few bops here and there.

Nothing on anything pre-Hard Candy though

AhWYD.gif

Waiting for receipts.

Gotta love Madge stans pretending that Kelly stans are comparing their careers when nothing of the sort is happening.

Anyways. Kelly Has had top 10 hits in the following countries this year (just a rough list from wiki which certainly is not comprehensive):
Australia (Including a #1)
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark (Including a #1)
Finland
Hungary
Ireland
Isreal
Lebanon
Luxembourg
Mexico
New Zealand
Poland (Including a #1)
Scotland
Slovakia
Spain
South Korea (Including a #1)
Uk
US (Including a #1)

Her EU/AU tour sold fine as well this year.

Continue with your lies and delusions though.
Not that you ever needed encouragement to do so

Anyways. Kelly Has had top 10 hits in the following countries this year (just a rough list from wiki which certainly not comprehensive):
Australia (Including a #1)
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark (Including a #1)
Finland
Hungary
Ireland
Isreal
Lebanon
Luxembourg
Mexico
New Zealand
Poland (Including a #1)
Scotland
Slovakia
Spain
South Korea (Including a #1)
Uk
US (Including a #1)

Her EU/AU tour sold fine as well this year.

So in 12 months, all she managed to do was have one BARELY moderately successful single and a VAGUELY successful tour...

hJKwD.png

...not sure by what standards that's considered a success, but good on her for trying. Take note Xtincta; just because you're heavy doesn't mean you just stop trying.

Kelly is a Madonna stan. She is respectable. Her stans on the other hand..

So in 12 months, all she managed to do was have one BARELY moderately successful single and a VAGUELY successful tour...

...not sure by what standards that's considered a success, but good on her for trying. Take note Xtincta; just because you're heavy doesn't mean you just stop trying.

Kelly is a Madonna stan. She is respectable. Her stans on the other hand..

"Barely Moderate" success still drags Madonna's chart performance through the mud this year......just sayin.

Anyways....on to more honest subjects:

Today's airplay.......ROFL@Year end countdowns stalling out the charts. Freeze in full effect.

TOP 20
1. BRUNO MARS - Locked Out Of Heaven: 198.236 (+ 0.670)
2. RIHANNA - Diamonds: 187.513 (- 0.793)
3. LUMINEERS - Ho Hey: 150.570 (+ 0.166)
4. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 137.859 (+ 1.481)
5. FLO RIDA - I Cry: 123.511 (- 0.386)
6. NE-YO - Let Me Love You: 111.146 (+ 0.599)
7. PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 107.982 (+ 0.889)
8. JUSTIN BIEBER - Beauty And A Beat f/N. Minaj: 101.857 (+ 1.191)
9. KE$HA - Die Young: 98.488 (- 0.126)
10. PINK - Try: 97.746 (+ 0.246)
11. FUN. – Some Nights: 93.915 (+ 0.268)
12. TAYLOR SWIFT - I Knew You Were Trouble: 91.960 (+ 0.037)
13. ED SHEERAN - The A Team: 87.503 (+ 0.506)
14. MIGUEL - Adorn: 78.276 (- 0.131)
15. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA - Don't You Worry Child: 75.690 (- 0.241)
16. ALICIA KEYS - Girl On Fire: 75.298 (- 0.153)
17. ALEX CLARE – Too Close: 67.450 (+ 0.299)
18. PINK - Blow Me (One Last Kiss): 58.230 (+ 2.033) ▲
19. IMAGINE DRAGONS - It's Time: 57.420 (- 0.035)
20. KENDRICK LAMAR - Swimming Pools (Drank): 56.989 (- 0.475) ▼

OUTRAS
PITBULL - Don't Stop The Party: 54.185 (- 0.454)
ZAC BROWN BAND - Goodbye In Her Eyes: 52.626 (- 0.476)
JUSTIN MOORE - 'Til My Last Day: 52.211 (- 0.601)
KELLY CLARKSON - Catch My Breath: 51.219 (+ 1.254)
WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS - Scream And Shout: 50.629 (+ 0.186)
CALVIN HARRIS - Sweet Nothing f/Florence Welch: 48.682 (+ 0.374)
MAROON 5 - Daylight: 42.238 (- 0.088)
MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 38.651 (+ 0.198)
OF MONSTERS AND MEN - Little Talks: 35.300 (+ 0.109)
THE SCRIPT - Hall Of Fame f/will.i.am: 33.914 (+ 0.395)
ONE DIRECTION - Little Things: 30.286 (- 0.041)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Two Black Cadillacs: 26.693 (- 0.008)
MUSE – Madness: 23.468 (+ 0.244)
KE$HA - C'mon: 21.734 (+ 0.684)

Curiosidades:
GOTYE - Somebody That I Used To Know: 50.160 (+ 3.990)
ELLIE GOULDING - Lights: 46.299 (+ 0.966)
CARLY RAE JEPSEN - Call Me Maybe: 38.345 (+ 2.744)
KATY PERRY - Wide Awake: 36.732
MAROON 5 - Payphone f/Wiz Khalifa: 35.019 (+ 2.327)
ONE DIRECTION - What Makes You Beautiful: 32.651 (+ 1.760)
THE WANTED - Glad You Came: 30.826 (+ 1.212)
KELLY CLARKSON - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill ...: 30.567 (+ 2.288)
FUN. - We Are Young f/Janelle Monae: 30.332 (+ 1.970)
RIHANNA - We Found Love f/Calvin Harris: 26.148 (+ 0.935)
ADELE - Set Fire To The Rain: 18.501 (+ 1.553)
RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 12.888 (+ 0.101)
C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 4.647 (+ 0.211)

"Barely Moderate" success still drags Madonna's chart performance through the mud this year......just sayin.

Give Me All Your Luvin' - Top 10 (zero promotion)

Belgium (Flanders)
Belgium (Wallonia)
Brazil
Canada #1
Denmark
Finland #1
France
Germany
Hungaria #1
Israel #1
Italy
Japan
Mexico
Russia
Slovakia
South Korea
Spain #1
Switzerland
US
Venezuela #1

As if you have ever been able to tell lies from truth.

igc25YSKk5cO5.gif

You'd have to be willingly ignorant to both to stan for Kelly AND Gaga..

ibrHgKriv2Y7C6.gif

Give Me All Your Luvin' - Top 10 (zero promotion)

Belgium (Flanders)
Belgium (Wallonia)
Brazil
Canada #1
Denmark
Finland #1
France
Germany
Hungaria #1
Israel #1
Italy
Japan
Mexico
Russia
Slovakia
South Korea
Spain #1
Switzerland
US
Venezuela #1

lol @ still thinking I am a Gaga stan.....hopeless.

Also. US top 10 was 100% payola and you know it....NEVER would have reached that point without Clear Channel radio deal....after its debut it disappeared and was never heard from again. Also many of those other top 10 peaks were a result of debut sales....NOT airplay (aka relevance).

iC0fikUoQbN4B.gif

lol @ still thinking I am a Gaga stan.....hopeless.

Also. US top 10 was 100% payola and you know it....NEVER would have reached that point without clear channel radio deal. Also many of those other top 10 peaks were a result of debut sales....NOT airplay.

B02Bk.gif

And? Facts are facts. The fact that GMAYL still made Top 10 after she had to erase sales from iTunes after almost a week is nothing short of MIRACULOUS. Probably would've went to #1 otherwise.

But you keep mistaking Madonna for one of the lesser acts that DEPENDS on airplay, singles and albums. She has grossed $1 BILLION in touring alone since radio started ignoring her in 2003. When will anyone?

a5FHS.gif

And? Facts are facts. The fact that GMAYL still made Top 10 after she had to erase sales from iTunes after almost a week is nothing short of MIRACULOUS. Probably would've went to #1 otherwise.

But you keep mistaking Madonna for one of the lesser acts that DEPENDS on airplay, singles and albums. She has grossed $1 BILLION in touring alone since radio started ignoring her in 2003. When will anyone?

100% a lie and delusion.

You couldn't find a single sales age junky on atrl or pulse.....not even a Madge stan....who would agree with this assessment.

There was no "erase". What happened was that they swapped out the single version of the song for the album version midweek....which reset its RANKING on itunes, not its sales. Even before the reset it was BARELY #1 on itunes....which means it would have been impossible for it to go #1 considering that airplay is half the equation.

100% a lie and delusion.

You couldn't find a single sales age junky on atrl or pulse.....not even a Madge stan....who would agree with this assessment.

There was no "erase". What happened was that they swapped out the single version of the song for the album version midweek....which reset its RANKING on itunes, not its sales. Even before the reset it was BARELY #1 on itunes....which means it would have been impossible for it to go #1 considering that airplay is half the equation.

Oh yeah I just read.

Sorry, I'm just not as mouth-breathingly obsessive about sales xoxo.

One day.

ZHwD4.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm enjoying this Waffle vs Phono.

We need new GOOD music and not that Nicole Swarchenegger hew.

EDIT: What is mom doing cleaning the house with Die Young? I cant!

Oh yeah I just read.

Sorry, I'm just not as mouth-breathingly obsessive about sales xoxo.

One day.

ZHwD4.gif

*Blatantly lies about sales*

*Accuses others of being mouth breathers for pointing it out*

I don't even like Madge...but damn does she deserve better stans.....A Legend like her could do so much better.

ilRizPrh7Qmah.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom