• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I think MDNA Tour ended up grossing $296 - $300 million.

Yet she continues to break records for single performances and televised appearances.

The Gaga decline continues.

Hi xoxoxo

Please don't come for Rihanna; look at the two massive cunts in your avatar.

Not shading but what records has she broken for single performances with MDNA?

Not shading but what records has she broken for single performances with MDNA?

Albums more like, with MDNA she overtook Elvis to become the most successful solo album act in UK history. This also happened in Australia, her 10th #1 album there.

MDNA is also 2012's biggest selling album everywhere
in Russia lol
. GMYL was her 38th Billboard Top 10 single, she has the most ever... only a matter of time before Rihallah takes this crown!!

MDNA was one of two Madonna albums to be launched in Japan that week, the other being The Complete Studio Albums (1983 - 2008), she became the first female artist to have two albums in the top 10 and the first foreigner in 20 years. MDNA was her 22nd Top 10 album, more than any other foreign artist.

Then there is shit like MDNA being #1 in 52 simultaneous countries on iTunes.

And with no promo or ridiculous attention seeking antics the lessers have to resort to in order to stay relevant.

Gerls, oh my god...

Something incredible happened today. I revisited Soulscribe's list of best modern albums, and one album in particular shook me to my core so deeply that it instantly catapulted its respective artist nearly to the very apex of my hierarchy of faves.

The power of a much-needed re-listen.

tumblr_m09y0rR1Hq1r5gvg1o1_400.gif

Earth-shatteringly slayed.

Bladenic

Gerls, oh my god...

Something incredible happened today. I revisited Soulscribe's list of best modern albums, and one album in particular shook me to my core so deeply that it instantly catapulted its respective artist nearly to the very apex of my hierarchy of faves.

Who was it though?

royalan

Gerls, oh my god...

And you're not even gonna say hew? This is like some Gaga #Flop shit...

what is "kiiii"

Hard to pin down most stanisms with a specific definition.

The way I view it is similar to a "lol" except it also implies a great deal of glee and anticipation. Usually used after a particularly clever dragging or shade that you are showing appreciation for and looking forward to the reactions it causes.

Edit: Beaten.

H.A.T.E.U and BLEEDING LOVE...

tumblr_m1chbqDxc11r5kyvmo1_250.gif

You're now a Christina Aguilera stan!
It seems you grossly misunderstood the hint. The songs being performed in those pictures are "Without You" and "Hurt" gerl.

Nonetheless, you named the correct artist.

back-to-basics.jpg

WHY ON EARTH have I been begging for an R&B-centric Xtina album when it was sitting in front of me this entire time?

DISC 1 LAWD

Seems like the horse whisperer is back to being a basic.
You sly cunt.

royalan

It seems you grossly misunderstood the hint. The songs being performed in those pictures are "Without You" and "Hurt" gerl.

Nonetheless, you named the correct artist.

back-to-basics.jpg

WHY ON EARTH have I been begging for an R&B-centric Xtina album when it was sitting in front of me this entire time?

DISC 1 LAWD

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SISTREN!!!!! WELCOME TO THE FOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously tho BTB slays lives. Such a quality album - ESPECIALLY disc one.

Like I said before, when many of the critics haters can only rally around "the album is too long! Wahhh!" you know you struck gold.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SISTREN!!!!! WELCOME TO THE FOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said before, when many of the critics haters can only rally around "the album is too long! Wahhh!" you know you struck gold.

It's not really long when the album itself has quality music. B2B its quality.

xtina-love.gif

I have heard the light sis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom