• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you whittle it down correctly, Back to Basics becomes a genuine classic.

My altered tracklist:

1. Makes Me Wanna Pray
2. Ain't No Other Man
3. Understand
4. Slow Down Baby
5. Oh Mother
6. On Our Way
7. Without You
8. Still Dirrty
9. Here to Stay
10. Candyman
11. Nasty Naughty Boy
12. I Got Trouble
13. Hurt
14. Mercy on Me
15. Save Me From Myself

Edited out the needless "intro" and "my fans love me" and "fuck you Scott Storch" tracks.

Nemesis_

I see no lies.

iEJi75gOsSO1Z.gif

I would use GIFs from VITA games but there's none to choose from.

I'm just going by the games that are selling the most, which are quality games people actually want to play.

Fixed.

Not to mention Pokemon will come eventually....that alone is more important than all the games Vita has had, does have, or will ever have.

Not that it even needs that at this point.

It seems you grossly misunderstood the hint. The songs being performed in those pictures are "Without You" and "Hurt" gerl.

Nonetheless, you named the correct artist.

back-to-basics.jpg

WHY ON EARTH have I been begging for an R&B-centric Xtina album when it was sitting in front of me this entire time?

DISC 1 LAWD

tumblr_m09y0rR1Hq1r5gvg1o1_400.gif

You sly cunt.

I'm glad my list could inspire such spontaneous and glorious stanning justice ;)

But really though, Back to Basics is an album that most of your faves wished they could pull off so effortlessly. NOBODY needed Christina to make an album like this; hell it was even considered counter-productive to her pop momentum but she fucking did it anyway. NOBODY in today's pop industry (except maybe Madonna, if she could sing a note in her life) could have pulled this off. This is why I'm waiting to see if Gaga is willing to put radio pop on the sidelines for an era and dedicate herself to a throwback jazz album. It would show that there's someone right now who's really willing to go against the musical grain.

royalan

Home from the club and reconnecting with Back To Basics...;____;

BTB really is Xtina's voice at its absolute finest. Truly impeccable musicality. I don't care about live...my fave SHITS in that BOOTH....;____;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom