• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fellow Xtina stan you of all people should be a fan of noisy pretentious messes ;___;

i4WhuLd2mC66L.gif

Indeed POP-GAF isn't quite POP-GAF without
bhuHH.gif
and gifs.

Where's the rest of the set tho
i7k8jAI63oRwp.gif

The only way I'd second a POP-GAF podcast is if there are different sets of three or four hosts with every release. i.e. not just the same hosts

EDIT: Sorry double post, I forget things sometimes.

royalan

Yeah...Latrice was my favorite of the Big Girls, but she wasn't pulling her weight in Latrila. Manila was robbed. ;___;

Nemesis_

The only way I'd second a POP-GAF podcast is if there are different sets of three or four hosts with every release. i.e. not just the same hosts

EDIT: Sorry double post, I forget things sometimes.

Best way to do it is to have the same host but rotate the guests tbh.

Kyon

Banned
Just purchased on iTunes and ordered both the JP and Kpop physical copies with the posters

Lahv it

NY-Crying.gif

well mostly only like the choreo which made the song a bit bearable I guess

royalan

I don't know Ha name, but the one girl Pho is always stanning really has blossomed. She was the ugly duckling at first, but now I think she's the prettiest one in the group. *.*

My girl Sunny is looking more and more busted by the day, tho...;___;

Kyon

Banned
I don't know Ha name, but the one girl Pho is always stanning really has blossomed. She was the ugly duckling at first, but now I think she's the prettiest one in the group. *.*

My girl Sunny is looking more and more busted by the day, tho...;___;

Hyoyeon. She is also my #1 after almost a year of Pho converting me to the LIGHT of GODYEON. And yes Sunny look a damn duck faced abortion mess

Bladenic

Got everybody watchin' what I do, come walk in my shoes
And see the way I'm livin' if you really want to
Got my mind on my money
And I'm not goin' away

So keep on gettin' your paper and keep on climbin'
Look in the mirror and keep on shinin'
'Til the game ends, 'til the clock stop
We gonna post up on the top spot

Livin' the life, the life
In the Windmill City, got my whole team with me
The life, my life
I do it how I wanna do

I'm livin' my life, my life
I will never lose
And I'll never stop it

So live your life

tumblr_m0wa2aoYr91qk9ef7.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Got everybody watchin' what I do, come walk in my shoes
And see the way I'm livin' if you really want to
Got my mind on my money
And I'm not goin' away

So keep on gettin' your paper and keep on climbin'
Look in the mirror and keep on shinin'
'Til the game ends, 'til the clock stop
We gonna post up on the top spot

Livin' the life, the life
In the Windmill City, got my whole team with me
The life, my life
I do it how I wanna do

I will never lose
And I'll never stop it

So live your life

tumblr_m0wa2aoYr91qk9ef7.gif

Stan the Rap/Sung Collaboration of 2008!

iAxLG9rqZUFnz.gif

royalan

RUMORS:

- Christina Aguilera will be on Chelsea Lately w/ Adam Levine & Blake Shelton on January 2nd.

- on January 23 will be released the video of Feel This Moment w/ Pitbull

- we will have the videos of Just a Fool & Let There Be Love too!!
Maybe Xtina will have in the let there be love video blonde hair w/ black stripes as in 2002.

-RO

Apparently this person has served true tea before, so I thought it worth mentioning. AND it fits a rather cryptic tweet Xtina's stylist made last week about getting all of his weaves ready to style 3 music videos in January. He didn't say HEWS videos he was styling, but he been pretty exclusively styling Xtina lately.

If this is true...RISE UP LOTUS RISE THIS IS THE BEGINNING *.*

botty

Banned
Apparently this person has served true tea before, so I thought it worth mentioning. AND it fits a rather cryptic tweet Xtina's stylist made last week about getting all of his weaves ready to style 3 music videos in January. He didn't say HEWS videos he was styling, but he been pretty exclusively styling Xtina lately.

If this is true...RISE UP LOTUS RISE THIS IS THE BEGINNING *.*

The Let There Be Love video is going to be a fucking mess.... and I probably will enjoy it.

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

B-Dex

Not here for this Hyogre stan mess.

hyogre.png

ALSO. Let there be Love getting a video has to happen. It's one of the best tracks on Lotus.

Bladenic

And you know you want to play the game, so let's not go there.

izwQDZPdx1Pw7.gif

Except they didn't even see fit to bother remaking the game, instead they just included the cutscenes in HD kiiii.

But yes, of course I will purchase ha. But only for Kingdom Hearts, the best game in the series still (to me).

botty

Banned
^^Where is the trailer?

This is the HD trailer you may be asking for, but it isn't what we're talking about.

Except they didn't even see fit to bother remaking the game, instead they just included the cutscenes in HD kiiii.

But yes, of course I will purchase ha. But only for Kingdom Hearts, the best game in the series still (to me).

Don't "kiiiiii," you were just as excited as I was when we thought days was getting an HD remake too.

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif

Kyon

Banned
Kingdom Hearts 3 is currently in development. They are remaking the first game in HD to prepare people for it. But there is no release date...

ibTUSUiQaO0GM.gif

3 is not in development. If by development you mean the concept then yes. But actual assets being implemented no team is working on it. I'm sure Nomura already had the concept down years ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom