• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I still like KH. I'm not going to pretend that just because the story is an incoherent and unnecessarily complicated mess that the game isn't fun to play.

Do you?

ibsZI0VLNQkfH1.gif

I sure do :)

Bladenic

I still like KH. I'm not going to pretend that just because the story is an incoherent and unnecessarily complicated mess that the game isn't fun to play.

I still like it too, I was kidding. Though I like it a whole lot less now than I did half a decade ago.

Actually if we were going by GAF, then my statement would be mostly true. Most of GAF shits on the series these days (or maybe they always have idk).

SaintZ

Ok, watched the first episode of AHS S2. I liked it. Gonna keep watching hoping this won't turn to shit.

Also, Crazy Kids shits. I still prefer C'mon and Supernatural tho.

botty

Banned
You do know that sales for the games are WAYYYYY down from what they once were right?

Of course the sales of the game wouldn't be as good as the others. You're comparing a game that released on a platform that was "flopping" at the time and had 1/10th of the install base as the other platforms Kingdom Hearts released on. The game still managed to sell over 1 million world wide despite the bad fan reaction to the story, and low install base.

Try harder.

402739116.jpg

Nemesis_

omg now that the priest has had a taste of the
vag
he isnt going to try and
have sex with jude is he

wbviebfnwe this episode

Bladenic

Of course the sales of the game wouldn't be as good as the others. You're comparing a game that released on a platform that was "flopping" at the time and had 1/10th of the install base as the other platforms Kingdom Hearts released on. The game still managed to sell over 1 million world wide despite the bad fan reaction to the story, and low install base.

Try harder.

402739116.jpg

I wasn't trying. Still true. And please give me a source for this over a million sold receipt.

botty

Banned
Sales talk is so fucking stupid, but I think it was sitting on 500k for JP/US

I can only find receipts for up to August of the sales, which puts it exactly where you said.

Oh well, 500k (at August, five months ago) is still impressive.

Japan

[3DS] 02. Kingdom Hearts 3D (Square Enix, 03.29.2012): 42,231 (255,810)
as of April 2012

US

Last night, Nintendo of America released U.S. sales figures for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance in the month of August. According to Nintendo’s data, the 3DS game sold over 180,000 copies during the month.

Siliconera has learnt that this number isn’t quite accurate. For some reason, Nintendo’s sales figures don’t account for the “Mark of Mastery” collector’s edition of the game, which pushes the 180,000 figure even higher.

The NPD Group confirmed to Siliconera: “[Nintendo’s data] does not include the Mark of Mastery edition. It does increase the 180K number significantly.”

When we pressed further, we were told: “It pushes the number well beyond 200k.”

As of September 7th (a few days after release).

The game also shipped 650k copies in the US, and so that only accounts for two regions. I am sure if it isn't at one million yet, it is getting there.

tumblr_madm8lgjwY1rqqk0ko1_100.gif

Kyon

Banned

These last few pages smh actually this whole damn thread >_> you girls should be ashamed tbh

OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO WAFFLE?

botty

Banned

These last few pages smh actually this whole damn thread >_> you girls should be ashamed tbh

OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO WAFFLE?

Robido happened to waffle, and waffle happened to robido. and then Mumei happened to both of them apparently.

moulels

2wntooj.gif

My R&Bina playlist, played non-stop over New Year's:

1. Intro (Back To Basics)
2. Back In The Day
3. On Our Way
4. Love's Embrace (Interlude)/Loving Me 4 Me
5. Understand
6. Morning Dessert (Intro)/Sex For Breakfast
7. Impossible
8. Oh Mother
9. Without You
10. Still Dirrty

And in one fell swoop, your faves were destroyed.

iwb07CTRghPHz.gif

Omg this is flawless *o*, I heard some random songs and they were all very good. Bookmarking this post for future reference tbh.

---

Welcome back Kyon sis *o*

Qazaq

Banned
That stuff on Back to Basics is GREAT. Intro (Back to Basics), Back in the Day, Still Dirrty -- some of my favorite songs from her. Also enjoy On Our Way (that VOCAL), Without You, Impossible is obviously a Stripped classic, Understand -- all just great songs.

cory64

This will be the longest Rihanna has gone without a single officially pushed to radio as a lead artist since Rockstar 101>Only Girl.

nvm, Cockiness wasn't an add.

Still, it's good that they're letting Diamonds breathe, even if the second single isn't Stay.

botty

Banned
That stuff on Back to Basics is GREAT. Intro (Back to Basics), Back in the Day, Still Dirrty -- some of my favorite songs from her. Also enjoy On Our Way (that VOCAL), Without You, Impossible is obviously a Stripped classic, Understand -- all just great songs.

I see no lies.

iwb07CTRghPHz.gif

B-Dex

Lordt that show I was at tonight gurls...

Right after intermission 6 half naked men manhandled each other on a teeter totter.

tn-500_rpmamaluna-1034.jpg

iwb07CTRghPHz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom