• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Lets take a look at the charts:

1 Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble 1.0000 1.0000
2 Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven 0.6875 0.7188

I was reminiscing just the other day,
While having coffee all alone and Lord, it took me away.
Back to a first-glance feeling on the top of the charts.
Took off faster than a green light, go
Yeah you skip the conversation when you already know

ilZEDoJGLKevi.gif

Am I really dragging?
I dunno. I gotta look the definition up.

Can you imagine the self-hate one must have in their heart to shade the Nice Girl Next Door (tm)? I weep for these lessors.
I know right. I love the title you gave her! She truly is a nice girl who doesn't sleep around just to sell albums. She's an A+ role model. Bless ha.

Nelly Furtado, Colbie Caillat, Alanis...
I liked Nelly's music before. Loose and Folklore had some bops. I like some of Colbie Caillat's music as well. Alanis, I only know a couple of songs from her, but the ones I do know I like.

SaintZ

All this talk about AHS makes me wanna watch it tbh. But idk. It is a Troll Murphy show after all. I might catch up since all my other shows are on hiatus tho.

Bladenic

All this talk about AHS makes me wanna watch it tbh. But idk. It is a Troll Murphy show after all. I might catch up since all my other shows are on hiatus tho.

Trust me I was worried about the same thing but I watched Season 1 in the span of one day. It still has some vile elements that reek of trademark Murphy but it's really good. I need to watch S2.

Marius, do you know what song on Warrior Will.I.Am worked on? I want to know what song I should hate. I seriously hope it's not a song that I really like.

Hmmm I wont drag Kelly. DEAL

For a while
A while is good enough. :) You look really good in your avatar. I like your shirt too.

I love it when we can get along! :D

I KNEW not to click that link! I was so close to doing so! Then, I remembered, Marius would have posted the clip if there was one. Praise Jesus I didn't lose my music video virginity for the year.

I wish I could play it. Alas, having only a PS3 and a Vita makes that not possible.

I like you a lot then. :)

:)

Your flawlessness... I can't handle it.

ibiJ8eQFj2Crhs.gif
:L Thanks

mhm, all you need now is access to a gif folder, a main fave and some receipts

ibxkbmFfMyZ7Qr.gif

I don't know If I can have a main Favorite. But I will build up a PopGaf gif folder.

B-Dex

There was already a half naked guy in a glass bathtub on stage...

it's Amaluna I goofed earlier.

Also Broken Spearit's circus wishes it had half the talent this one does.

The cirque remains unbothered.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom