• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

q26Uo.jpg

Looking a damn fool...

That cover... LordT.

Yas Stan GOD and her greatest works.
Although Stripped was more solid imo
I didn't like Stripped - lacked direction or polish in my opinion.

Though it does contain the second of Xtina's career-defining hits ("Beautiful"), so it does have a leg-up on Back to Basics in terms of her legacy I suppose.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The fact that PIU isn't a single

RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 14.004 (+ 0.363)
RIHANNA - We Found Love f/Calvin Harris: 32.180 (+ 0.119)
RIHANNA - Right Now f/David Guetta: 1.885 (+ 0.100)
RIHANNA - Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 0
RIHANNA - Diamonds: 181.382 (- 0.461)

Out of all of her singles currently getting radio play, it's clocking the highest updates, and it's still not a single. Def Jam can eat shit and die.

--------------

C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 4.846 (- 0.036)

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lambs everywhere. Small Asian gays crying. Nosebleed seats. But it was gud. Another friend of mine who came with us was seated at the front having multiple aneurysms.

I see Adele has rubbed off on Mariah a little #sitting.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The kitten overall steals the show. It seems like Ke$ha has lost some weight or photoshop its at it since I remember her being somewhat thicker than that. Looking better than the glitter mess she usually wears tho. (Now the damn gold teeth ugh)

Nemesis_

Rita Ora is baring her claws over a ridiculousness rumor started by a U.K. reality star suggesting that she is sleeping with her mentor Jay-Z. While Ora usually seems so sweet and cute, she has proven that she won’t take trash talk lying down. No pun intended, of course.

Ora was dogged by some ugly cheating rumors at the end of 2012 when her ex Rob Kardashian spewed venom on Twitter, accusing her of sleeping with lots of other guys during their time together. She kept rather quiet about that mess, but she couldn’t help herself this time out and responded to Holly Fagan of the U.K. reality show ‘Geordie Shore,’ who for some strange reason suggested that Ora was getting down and dirty with the very-married-to-Beyonce rap guru.

Fagan was tweeting about cheaters, posting: “‘You are all thick if u think just because someone’s absolutely stunning they won’t get cheated on…Cheryl Cole? No relationship is perfect.”

She then launched an attack on Ora, saying, “I’ve been told to say that Rita Ora has been ALLEGEDLY ***** Jay Z! I repeat ALLEGEDLY.”

Who told her to say that and why?

Ora’s response tweets have since been deleted, but she fired back fast and furiously.

You can see the tweet heat here. We’re not sure why Fagan chose to stir this pot, but she did.

Ora basically said she says silent on rumors but couldn’t do it any longer, referring to Fagan as a “Z-lister” who is seeking attention by speaking about her and her family. She only responded due to the ridiculousness of the claims.

from PopCrush

botty

Banned
Lambs everywhere. Small Asian gays crying. Nosebleed seats. But it was gud. Another friend of mine who came with us was seated at the front having multiple aneurysms.

I see Adele has rubbed off on Mariah a little #sitting.

Only a legend. How was her voice?

ieR4aKlxltcxB.gif

Alicia Keys and Marina both brought out some of the greatest albums of the decade.

Other shitty artists tried tho

They both did but, I'm sure Nicki's album Pink Friday was great it sold 375,000 copies in its first week overall in the us alone(1,774,000) and counting since february of 2012. and in AU/UK 281,346 by April of 2012 also it was #1 on the Billboard 200 for 39 weeks you can find the iinfo here http://www.billboard.com/news/adele-rolling-along-atop-hot-100-jason-aldean-1005237392.story#/album/nicki-minaj/pink-friday/1455271 and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Friday. Adele Had a great album (21) It was on the billboard 200 for 24 weeks and sold many copies http://www.billboard.com/news/adele-rolling-along-atop-hot-100-jason-aldean-1005237392.story#/news/adele-reclaims-no-1-on-billboard-200-book-1005231062.story , Other Artists had great albums too but I do agree there were some horrible albums this decade, but don't say those two had the only great albums this decade. :)
Priceless face :p
Rihanna's face also priceless.

SaintZ

Azealia is fighting with some chick again on twatter...

Young Gypsy ‏@AngelHaze

Wait, I started my album a week ago and you’re still sleeping on studio floors @AZEALIABANKS. Case closed. You’re done. We don’t want u

Bitch. i got these screenshots RT @AZEALIABANKS: @angelhaze lol so whats the problem with me now? are you mad i rejected your sexual advance

First off, we all know nobody wants that sewage sweat pussy of yours. @AZEALIABANKS. Second off weren’t you the same bitch in my texts

YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS

@angelhaze second off.... weren't you the same girl in your interviews + on twitter saying you want to eat my pussy and shit... ???
A mess.

iI4SX2AJB36Lu.gif

botty

Banned
Frank Ocean tea...

frank-ocean-afpgetty2.jpeg

Since Frank Ocean outted himself via Tumblr, wags have scrutinized his every action through a sexual lens. The latest rumor that he was pulled over by Mammoth Lake, California officers for suspicious behavior was tinged with a sexual bent. CBS Local has learned that his detainment was a result of a routine traffic stop.

According to gossip site Mediatakeout, Frank Ocean and a male companion were detained by police after authorities noticed “suspicious behavior.” While many sites insinuated the “suspicious behavior” included sexual acts, the California Highway Patrol issued a statement to CBS Local that explains a routine traffic stop and citations for speeding, driving with a suspended license and a tinted window violation.

“On 12/31/2012 at approximately 1630 hours, Officer E. Moore, #20190, was in full CHP winter uniform, and driving a black and white departmental sedan (Class E),” the statement read. “Officer Moore was stopped facing northbound in the center median of US-395, north of Tom’s Place monitoring traffic. Officer Moore observed a black BMW driving southbound on US-395 exceeding the 65 MPH maximum speed limit. Officer Moore accelerated his patrol vehicle in order to follow the BMW, and then observed a marked patrol unit from the Mono County Sheriff’s Department making an enforcement stop on the BMW. After the Mono County Sheriff’s Department unit stopped the BMW, Officer Moore stopped to provide any necessary assistance.”

Ocean received a Notice to Appear for driving with a suspended license, speeding and for the tinted front windows.

The singer had a big year in 2012 and has already made an impact on the GRAMMYS. He is among the artists embroiled in a six-way tie for most GRAMMY nominations, including with Kanye West, Jay-Z, The Black Keys‘ Dan Auerbach, fun., and Mumford & Sons as the six artists who have six nominations each, to top all other artists.

Days before Ocean’s soulful, and boundary-bending Channel Orange was released, Ocean revealed via Tumblr that he once had a love affair with a man. The revelation received a storm of support from celebrities and fans who congratulated him for having the courage to come out. --Erik Parker, CBS Local

tumblr_static_untitled-5.gif

Nemesis_

Did she really just spell WIN as WHEN.

I know she's got problems with her literacy, but her fucking song is called LOSE TO WIN not LOSE TO WHEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom