• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
izdiw0uYJNCjD.gif

Is this a preview for Beyonce's upcoming HBO special
eek.gif

Ties

Banned
Where did Angel record this tho? The quality is a mess.

Azealia's tape recorder.

ipTW5O4IGM4NT.gif

At any rate the line "You a broke ass you a broke bitch, your flow is recycled" is just... Angel isn't holding back with the drag in this track. Azealia better fire back on Twitter, I'm here for this Khia leveled mess.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Azealia's tape recorder.

ipTW5O4IGM4NT.gif

At any rate the line "You a broke ass you a broke bitch, your flow is recycled" is just... Angel isn't holding back with the drag in this track. Azealia better fire back on Twitter, I'm here for this Khia leveled mess.

This mess its certainly amusing. Its like an Animal Planet documentary.
ipTW5O4IGM4NT.gif

Dying at the dial up queen. Azealia being dragged by someone even more basic than her.

Off topic tho: the new SwiftKey Flow keyboard on android slays. So fast and easy.

royalan

I Stan Angel Haze.

Azealia's clapback was wack as hell and Angel just obliterated her a second time.

Azealia is done. She better hope Panama gets its own X Factor series, maybe she can audition for host.

botty

Banned
Continuing the Francis Ocean tea...

wvhP7.jpg

Singer Frank Ocean learned an important lesson on New Year's Eve -- don't speed when you got pot in your pocket ... and now, he's paying the price.

Law enforcement tells TMZ, Ocean was pulled over in Mono County, CA for going 90 in 65 -- and when officers approached his black BMW, they smelled the odor of marijuana emanating from his vehicle.

We're told Ocean was cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, and tinted windows.

Ocean was released on the spot, but his passenger had to drive him home -- because cops confiscated Ocean's license.

Calls to Ocean's camp weren't returned.

Did you know that about 10,000 people die every year from impaired drivers under the influence of illicit drugs and alcohol?

tumblr_m6ychyRrJ31ra8zelo1_r1_500.gif

botty

Banned
Tweeted by Perez Hilshiton
@NICKIMINAJ Twitter needs you! Especially TODAY! I know you're not on team Banks. Team Haze, right?

As if Nicki has time for these mixtape lessors. Legends only feud with other legends.

ibgkph5yvAIIKx.gif

Artemisia

Banned
dead at azealia and perez fighting

she is testing my patience.

@AZEALIABANKS Girl, is u a rapper? Where you're skills? I'm a homo! I've got major dickbreath and I can gargle three ***** at once! #Talent

3fOEK.gif

Bros. Perez Hilton is attacking Azealia Banks as being homophobic...I'm trying to find receipts. Is this true, or is he just being an asshole

Aguila

#ICONIC
Not Brooke Candy giving her opinion as well.

ea2a4fdb.gif

This is getting out of hand, but I still admire how vocal Azealia is.

royalan

Not Brooke Candy giving her opinion as well.

ea2a4fdb.gif

This is getting out of hand, but I still admire how vocal Azealia is.

I've been bopping to Miss Candy lately. What did she say about this mess?

The ladies are getting ratchet! I love it! Show these men how to rap beef!

Aguila

#ICONIC
I've been bopping to Miss Candy lately. What did she say about this mess?

The ladies are getting ratchet! I love it! Show these men how to rap beef!

BROOKE CANDY ‏@BR00KECANDY
You'll never see me engage in any of that bullshit. I'm just not that bitch. Got too much <3 in my heart

BROOKE CANDY &#8207;@BR00KECANDY
Rap beef is so petty and whack. Grow up and use that wasted negative energy on building your brand and perfecting your craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom