• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Not Brooke Candy giving her opinion as well.

ea2a4fdb.gif

This is getting out of hand, but I still admire how vocal Azealia is.
Demure queen always keeping it classy <3

i5Xqlnmic6EXQ.gif

Koodo

Banned
Bros. Perez Hilton is attacking Azealia Banks as being homophobic...I'm trying to find receipts. Is this true, or is he just being an asshole
Perez is one to throw around the word faggot as an insult. That hypocrite, pungent sack of shit can keep his accusations shoved in the deepest corners of its loose-lipped ass.

Artemisia

Banned
Red has crossed the 4 million mark WW.

iydJDUnIOzHmt.gif

3,107,249 of the 4,190,000 units sold in total came from the US.

Which means that Red has sold 1,082,751 outside the US.

Only a local flop.

mhm.gif

Ch...didn't you just say you were here for this mess? Don't try to keep it cute now hoe.

then I heard angel's diss track in response to no problems

girl im not here for azealia getting dragged to the pits

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iydJDUnIOzHmt.gif

One Direction has two of the year’s top five albums. Up All Night is #3 with sales of 1,616,000. Take Me Home is #5 with sales of 1,340,000. The British/Irish boy band is the first act to place two albums in the year-end top five in the Nielsen SoundScan era

One Direction is the first non-country act to place two albums in the top 10 on the year-end chart in the Nielsen SoundScan era. Garth Brooks had three of the top 10 for 1992. Taylor Swift had two of the top 10 for 2008.

Up All Night, which spawned the top 10 hit “What Makes You Beautiful,” is the year’s best-selling album by a group. It’s also the year’s best-selling debut album. This is the fifth time in the Nielsen SoundScan era that a boy band has ranked in the top three for year. Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC each achieved the feat twice.

One Direction is the first act to sell 1 million or more copies of two different albums in a calendar year since 2009, when Michael Jackson (who died that year) achieved the feat with four albums and Miley Cyrus (who was then at the peak of her career) achieved it with two albums.

One Direction’s effervescent “What Makes You Beautiful” is #6 for the year (3,881,000). It’s the best-selling song by a boy band in digital history.

X

Take Me Home: Total: 3,175,000 AFTER 7 WEEKS without a hit
Up All Night: Total: 4,238,000

ibxkbmFfMyZ7Qr.gif

royalan

Some hew dancer on twitter just hinted at the possibility of being involved in Lotus Tour...

Excuse me while I lose my shit.

royalan

Ugh...no wonder Gaga took to Azealia so quickly, they both have a similar case of "please shut the fuck up" syndrome.

Gaga's strength has ALWAYS been simple, fierce, deceptively superficial, hit-you-like-a-sucker-punch lyrics that you can get drunk and queen out to.

Gaga is NOT Joni Mitchell, she's not Elton John, she's not even fucking Regina Spektor, and she pollutes the world with shitty ass fucking turds of songs that play at depth whenever she tries at it. You're not deep, honey. Just stop already.

God, people don't realize it, but Madge was DEAD FUCKING ON when she labelled Gaga reductive. Slayed her with the truth of ONE WORD.

More "Love it when you call me Legs; in the morning, buy me eggs," and less...ugh...whatever the fuck that was I just read.

botty

Banned
Ugh...no wonder Gaga took to Azealia so quickly, they both have a similar case of "please shut the fuck up" syndrome.

Gaga's strength has ALWAYS been simple, fierce, deceptively superficial, hit-you-like-a-sucker-punch lyrics that you can get drunk and queen out to.

Gaga is NOT Joni Mitchell, she's not Elton John, she's not even fucking Regina Spektor, and she pollutes the world with shitty ass fucking turds of songs that play at depth whenever she tries at it. You're not deep, honey. Just stop already.

God, people don't realize it, but Madge was DEAD FUCKING ON when she labelled Gaga reductive. Slayed her with the truth of ONE WORD.

More "Love it when you call me Legs; in the morning, buy me eggs," and less...ugh...whatever the fuck that was I just read.

I'll be happy as long as it sounds like The Fame/Monster.

ibdmpV86xUSqPR.gif

Artemisia

Banned

sis

YAAAAASSS

Bladenic

LordT NUKE HA

ipimOAMnZG0fl.gif

Mumei

Correct.

I'm terribly sorry to interrupt the agreement-fest over royalan's flaw-free, 100% pinpoint precision read on Lately CaCa, but I'm delighted to report that I have emerged from my frightful "situation" unscathed and unpenetrated by scary mutant hands.

zacharyyy.gif

&#9833;Stayin' alive, stayin' alive... &#9833;

botty

Banned
I'm terribly sorry to interrupt the agreement-fest over royalan's flaw-free, 100% pinpoint precision read on Lately CaCa, but I'm delighted to report that I have emerged from my frightful "situation" unscathed and unpenetrated by scary mutant hands.

Don't know what happened, but glad you are ok~

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Royalan can stay seething, ARTPOP will outsell anything Xtina has done over the past 5 years
I know this is a straw men and not a clapback to his pressed post but did I lie? no

I also just wanted to use this gif and tell botty that it took me a while
but I finally got it to stick with SYG
and the Gaga base
ibdmpV86xUSqPR.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

zacharyyy.gif

PM the details!

Bless.

iirV7HyevmAzl.gif

As I was searching for this gif in Google, I was redirected to this very forum....screaming

botty

Banned
Royalan can stay seething, ARTPOP will outsell anything Xtina has done over the past 5 years
I know this is a straw men and not a clapback to his pressed post but did I lie? no

I also just wanted to use this gif and tell botty that it took me a while
but I finally got it to stick with SYG
and the Gaga base
ibdmpV86xUSqPR.gif

bless.

ibdmpV86xUSqPR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom