• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Stefan™;46033640 said:
Bitch I just asked him too.
yoda.gif

He replied:

no. I think 500kish? It was impressive but not close to a million

you better clock him
9f1de191.gif

So... What'd you think sis?

Not just collabs. He has been the executive producer and creator of their debut English album. The songs are pretty good from the snippets that leaked 2 years ago. Where the love lasts forever was my favorite snippet.

watch

Yeah, It just needs to come out this year..... Its a must!!

royalan

LOL - this coming from the guy that said gay men shouldn't play straight characters.

And this is just one more turd to add to the big pile of shit that is Bret Easton Ellis' thoughts, opinions, and twitter account.

Kyon

Banned
sis the album is the most acclaimed of the year and he is up for 6 grammys

lana is constantly attacked by the media and has no grammy noms

get out with that mess

Since when did Grammys MATTER again?

You can buy your own these days. Dismissed with this dirty tired mess

Nemesis_

POPGAF needs to decide whether or not MetaCritic and the Grammys can be used as receipts anymore.

There needs to be a standarD

Artemisia

Banned
Since when did Grammys MATTER again?

You can buy your own these days. Dismissed with this dirty tired mess

bye at you moving them goalposts

the worth of a grammy is irrelevant to the poinT

saying no one is talking about the music when it is quite the opposite

again, how is no one talking about his music or considering it when he is up for 6 grammys, and all the music blogs are raving about his album?

where is the popular discussion of born to die? stuck between sepia filtered walls of tumblr and instagram.

Kyon

Banned
^^ that came out on lifetime like 6-7 years ago its old news.

POPGAF needs to decide whether or not MetaCritic and the Grammys can be used as receipts anymore.

There needs to be a standarD

They don't matter. And The Artemisia Illness USING it as a metric/receipts should've have been OBVIOUS not to use them.

pressed aborted mess

No goals are being moved because YOU brought up Grammys I did not. And sit down with every blog raving BS. Ain't nobody talking about that album

EDIT: Seeing your additions idk why you are trying to drag Lana against me ch... I Stan but I don't have enough receipts on ha like Aguila so you are dragging the air.

Artemisia

Banned
BYE I wasn't using it as a metric

you said no one is talking about the album

how does an album no one is talking about get 6 grammy nominations, the most talked about music award in the industry? whether or not the grammys deserve to be important is irrelevant because they ARE.

EDIT: Seeing your additions idk why you are trying to drag Lana against me ch... I Stan but I don't have enough receipts on ha like Aguila so you are dragging the air.

ch... the lana stan was trying it those twitter comments. let me have my moment.

Kyon

Banned
BYE I wasn't using it as a metric

you said no one is talking about the album

how does an album no one is talking about get 6 grammy nominations, the most talked about music award in the industry?

By sending in that check. Bye.

When you got Carly Rae(nominated), Squints, The Forehead and God Chris Brown winning Grammys like they are being given away like samples for free @ Costco and Sams Club you HAVE to put them to question. You fans of today are HYSTERICAL to think if these Grammys weren't up for sale that your faves would win all these awards. Sit down the Grammys are as important as the VMAs with a more classy venue and the Vanity Fair Party. :)

royalan

By sending in that check. Bye.

When you got Carly Rae(nominated), Squints, The Forehead and God Chris Brown winning Granmys like they are being given away like samples for free @ Costco and Sams Club you HAVE to put them to question. You fans of today are HYSTERICAL to think of these Grammys weren't up for sale that your faves would win all these awards. Sit down the Grammys are as important as the VMAs with a more classy venue and the Vanity Fair Party.

GURL, AND NOT A LIE WAS TOLD.

ihXlZClFSuHLC.gif

And ch...let's not pretend that Lana isn't a better artist than Frank Ocean.

Artemisia

Banned
and again

the debate about how much a grammy is worth doesn't matter.

the point is, millions check for their nominations and millions will be sitting pretty in front of their tvs on that night. how does frank ocean getting nominated for 6 of these awards mean no one is paying attention to his music?

like? I know the grammys are a mess, but how are you going to pretend that they aren't a huge deal regardless?

edit: mess at me mistaking nominations for auditions. fantasia is getting to me. let me sleep.

Kyon

Banned
and again

the debate about how much a grammy is worth doesn't matter.

the point is, millions check for their nominations and millions will be sitting pretty in front of their tvs on that night. how does frank ocean getting nominated for 6 of these awards mean no one is paying attention to his music?

like? I know the grammys are a mess, but how are you going to pretend that they aren't a huge deal regardless?

edit: mess at me mistaking nominations for auditions. fantasia is getting to me. let me sleep.

It is a huge deal I agree! just like millions also watch the VMA, AMA, BBA, MMA, WMA etc etc. no one is arguing that.

Ties

Banned
Fartemess continues to showcase her first grade level reading comprehension i see.

Still screaming at you consectutively placing last in bootleg Scrabble.

botty

Banned
And ppl still don't have nothin to say about the damn album. Mess

Where is the lie?

I see artemisia trying to bring up grammys as if they reflect who and what the media is focused on... Esperanza Spalding hew? (no shade, roy<3), Bon iver what? Those tweets don't even mention his shitty album, that his band wagon stans continue to parade around, but never use. Not here for it. Channel Borange is absolute trash, filled with idiotic metaphors and useless filler. Even gaf-hop has jumped off the Francis bandwagon.

But going back to the Grammys, lest we forget that the person who used Daddy's food stamps to purchase ha grammys is the same person who works with and supports Francis.

And that's all I have to say for now.
i48GtohYsEPM2.gif

Majmun

People are still mad over Frank and his grammy noms?

This is amazing. Can't wait for him to swoop all six of 'em.

Majmun

Him winning just ONE grammy would kill you, I bet

And yeah, he's definitely going to win AT LEAST ONE

Can't wait for the massacre
iof521YBfrN3M.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom