• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word faggot even seems so nasty like its such a hurtful term to those who choose a different lifestyle.

She should have just called them #navy that's far worse
ibkJA2l46hT0gr.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
The word faggot even seems so nasty like its such a hurtful term to those who choose a different lifestyle.

But on multiple occasions you've used Rih's songs so coming for the navy is really coming for yourself.

Christopher

But on multiple occasions you've used Rih's songs so coming for the navy is really coming for yourself.

Take a seat.

Do I like some songs by Ri? Yes sure. However, I need to take a shower after because I feel so dirty.

<3. We found love is life though

royalan

Gffgggjffdcgvjniddfcjjjvxgzfvgvbugfj

I literally started choking when I read this. DEAD. Some well executed shade...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I think no one really outside of Popgaf cares about Azealia so it will probably be ignored or people asking hew is she or backfired.

royalan

I dunno...all it takes is one dummy posting something like, "HurDur - I dont know what the big deal is with Faggot. I use that word all the time when my friends are acting like sissies! LOL and what is up with pride parades!? You don't see us having straight parades!" For shit to go down how I've pictured it.

Do it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I dunno...all it takes is one dummy posting something like, "HurDur - I dont know what the big deal is with Faggot. I use that word all the time when my friends are acting like sissies! LOL and what is up with pride parades!? You don't see us having straight parades!" For shit to go down how I've pictured it.

Do it.

Gurl my ATRL thread got someone banned over there, I'm not here for more blood in my hands
where is Artemess and his thirsty ass for a hit thread when you need it
iwSjr9xbywO6Z.gif

royalan

Girls I am up in the club and this guest DJ just played the HOTTEST Call Me Maybe Baltimore Club Remix I have ever heard. You haven't lived until you've been in a club full of people booty tweaking to Carly Rae Jepson.

Nemesis_

nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-cover-the-hollywood-reporter.jpg

Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj brought drama to the ‘American Idol‘ auditions, but all they brought to their cover of The Hollywood Reporter was a lot of beauty. The ladies, accompanied by Ryan Seacrest as well as fellow judges Keith Urban and Randy Jackson, look stunning!

Mimi rocks a skintight purple dress with black tights and heels, while the Harajuku Barbie sports a platinum wig and a white lacy dress with her signature hot pink pucker.

Minaj revealed that she was actually shocked by her own decision to sit on the panel, telling the mag, “[There's] a judgmental culture in hip-hop … sometimes you are afraid of being too famous because it’s almost, like, is that even cool? Being that accessible, someone you see on TV every week? I never pictured myself as that type of person,” she admitted. “I’m still surprised that I decided to do it.”

Carey said she was equally ambivalent about taking her own place at the table — but that her hubby, ‘America’s Got Talent’ host Nick Cannon, urged her to go for it. “I was on the fence about the whole thing. I got approached by all the shows,” she noted. “[Cannon] said I should do it because it’s the top, it’s the cream of the crop. And I felt like, ‘Do the show that’s produced massive stars who have had major careers.’”

Mimi and Minaj haven’t had the easiest time getting along, but neither really wants to talk about it. “Sometimes things get heated for their own reasons,” Carey dismissed when asked about their highly publicized fight. “I don’t think the panel has an issue.”

The mag says Minaj outright refused to talk about it, but she did offer, ”I am scary and intimidating. I definitely demand respect. I’m also a sweet person. I’m a loving person. But I don’t want to be f—ed with.” As far as criticism for her outlandish and often revealing wardrobe, Minaj sassed, ”I could think of at least one other person that shows more cleavage and skin than me,” rolling her eyes in the direction of Carey’s dressing room. Sounds like there’s still a bit of bad blood here!

Though THR noted that Minaj has been late to the set daily, executive producer Ken Warwick is still impressed with her. “Everyone thought she was just a daft, half-educated rapper,” he said. “But she has got a heart, and it’s starting to show, along with her intelligence, which threw some of us as well. And her eloquence and her grasp of what’s going on. I think she’ll surprise a lot of people.”

ibpMkUrCS4Z32o.gif

Kyon

Banned
Really Bricki..... You had to shade Mimi when she said nothing about you. Keep ya damn mouth shut. Lookin a damn fool.

This must hurt Botty ;__; your two faves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom