• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I don't know if this helps yew, but best way to do it is to get everyone to record their parts using Audacity or something, and then the editor simply gets all those files and edits them together. Skype usually does the trick.

If you do it properly, it should all line up and little editing is needed (outside of editing out coughs or removing background noise and awkward pauses) and if the host / recorders feed fucks up you still have data from three other people.

IDK if you had a method in mind but this is what I use for my Nintendo site.

This is essentially what I had in mind.

Nemesis_

This is essentially what I had in mind.

The other thing is, to make it easier, you can use Doodle to get all participants to record which times are best for everyone, then it provides a ideal time for everyone when everyone is available.

Not everyone is in America though :)eli:) so be specific with your time if you do decide to use it, it's a godsend if you try to organise people (we have trouble with three) let along five.

Anyway, it's 3:30am and I need my beauty sleep.

imMO4MpMAJ1Y0.gif

Stay pressed cunts

ibxkbmFfMyZ7Qr.gif

botty

Banned
The Azealia backlash continues...

Jack Shears of... scissor sisters fame (lol)... is coming for Azealia. Apparently they worked together on a song before. Doubt he'll work with Azealia again after posting these tweets:

Jake Shears ‏@Jakeshears
Oh yeah. "Faggot." Totally cool. Give me a fucking break.

Jake Shears ‏@Jakeshears
Donna Summer was ostracized for a decade from words she used about her gay fans. Too bad she didn't have twitter to recant them immediately.

He then retweeted one of azealia's tweets:
YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS
And I meant what I meant when I used that word.

But now I've seen it through
And now I know the truth

That anything could happen
Anything could happen

iyJ0VkFvDeiUs.gif

royalan

...so I guess the concept of the video is "watch us be predictably goofy and stupid in front of a variety of backdrops!"

Meh

botty

Banned
You know that the internet is doing some fucked shit to your psyche when gifs like this don't even register as "strange" anymore... although the little snort and subsequent avalanche of powder bursting out of her nostrils always slays me. That's some Ice Cap Zone realness.

I can't speak for everyone, but the only time I use gifs like that is in response to something that is equally as strange or messy. If you are referring to the fact that we can look at that gif and not even flinch, then yeah, you have a point.

ibTUSUiQaO0GM.gif

I can't speak for everyone, but the only time I use gifs like that is in response to something that is equally as strange or messy. If you are referring to the fact that we can look at that gif and not even flinch, then yeah, you have a point.
Yeah, that's what I meant. I've seen one too many Japanese-girls-peeing-on-squid gifs for TLC to have any effect on me!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The Azealia backlash continues...

Jack Shears of... scissor sisters fame (lol)... is coming for Azealia. Apparently they worked together on a song before. Doubt he'll work with Azealia again after posting these tweets:

Going back to this, doesnt godel stan for both of them
is the poor girl seething right now? I want to know

ipQcC95x0D30h.gif

ibTUSUiQaO0GM.gif

I was making a face, it was like this.

tumblr_ma0421oGoE1r57ucl.gif

royalan

So, apparently Chris Brown is launching an artist. Ha name is Sevyn Streeter
LAWD...@ that name
. She was in a flop, go-nowhere girl group called Rich Girl that's gotten some plays in the plug room. Apparently, she's collaborated with Chris on songs for other artists and is now striking out on her own.

Click to listen.

I kinda like this track. It sounds like someone took the main theme from Inception and mashed it with R&B production. She reminds me of Ciara with her dance moves and a MUCH better singing voice.

oHi0F.png

...EW

So, apparently Chris Brown is launching an artist. Ha name is Sevyn Streeter
LAWD...@ that name
. She was in a flop, go-nowhere girl group called Rich Girl that's gotten some plays in the plug room. Apparently, she's collaborated with Chris on songs for other artists and is now striking out on her own.

Click to listen.

I kinda like this track. It sounds like someone took the main theme from Inception and mashed it with R&B production. She reminds me of Ciara with her dance moves and a MUCH better singing voice.

oHi0F.png

...EW

I wonder how this will play out...

royalan

Just when you thought the boys of One Direction were taking control of the shitty tattoo industry, Drake goes and gets this done to his back:

PYWJz.jpg

Proving who the REAL Horrible Tattoo Queen is.

Apparently they're his grandparents or something. Whatever, shit is still horrible.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Drake and Rih have both gotten gaudy tattoos to fill the hole in their heart they have for each other. Rih should drop Chris, and Drake should drop Aaliyah, and they should get together for a whole album full of "Take Care" and "What's my Name". Their collabs are much better than Rih and Chris'.

inuTjD1XYmaTe.gif

Bladenic

I figure some people in this thread might like this:

Here's a picture of Chris Pratt aka Anna Faris' husband aka Andy Dwyer from Parks and Recreation after he got in shape for Zero Dark Thirty to play a US Navy Seal. Slightly NSFW

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/911412/thumbs/o-CHRIS-PRATT-ABS-570.jpg?6

This is what he looks like usually to play Andy

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LxuzQllwCIA/TDO6wyJEVpI/AAAAAAAACnU/7W7sdKaoGps/s1600/anna-faris-and-chris-pratt-salute_460x691.jpg

I would hate it if I had to get in shape only to get fat again a few months later.

Anna Faris looks amazing omg

Majmun

RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 15.175 (+ 0.575)

The updates for this song are getting bigger each day and it's still not an official single. All accounts point to the vile "Right Now" being the next one. Def Jam needs to not mess this up and just make PIU the single and make a video and have her perform it at the Grammys.

Pour it Up should be a single. It's great. My friends love that track.

When's the video for Slay coming out??

royalan

00TBy.png

Expose that hoodrat
ijre1mHdqiAlN.gif

HAHAHAHA - NOT BLOCKING BILL WERDE.

I like him. Billboard STAYS giving Xtina positive press even in her darkest days.;___;

Azealia might want to call up Kreayshawn and see if that offer to collab is still on the table. Might as well shoot for the D-List, her A-List bid is well and truly gone. RIP.

Majmun

I've never listened to any album that was released by Beyoncé's sister.

I loved Losing You, though. Beyoncé's sister is pretty good in that track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom