• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Eh, there's few people I dislike but I just can't stand Nicole. I mean she's not offensive or anything but I can't bring myself to like her, I don't know why. I did like some songs of the PCD tho.

Nemesis_

Koo posted a HILARIOUS video of one of her performances at a Westfield Shopping Mall.

I was SCREAMING.

Anyway, bed time, night night xo

Kyon

Banned
^^ what video? And goodnight

Eh, there's few people I dislike but I just can't stand Nicole. I mean she's not offensive or anything but I can't bring myself to like her, I don't know why. I did like some songs of the PCD tho.

She is at her best with her backup dancers

Aguila

#ICONIC
I saw that VH1 special about Nicole.

It seems to me like she deserves success as a solo-artist because she definitely worked the hardest out of all the PCD members. But just because she deserves it doesn't mean she's going to get it.

The public was here for the entertainment value of the PCDs not Nicole Shnlkejngaljg.

botty

Banned
I'm going to need Britney to work with Danja again. I need a Gimme More pt.2

402739116.jpg

i've had a stomach flu the past 2 days and i had this weird dream that i sold all my games and systems for a really expensive lady gaga ticket, lol. as if.
i will sell them for a 3ds xl

royalan

Not a video I'd watch twice.

And I remember a time when it was a requirement for male pop stars to hit the weights. Those flabby boy bodies #iCant.

One area where KPop men have us beat.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not this comment

YouTube said:
LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS mary meLOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry LOUIS marry meLOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me LOUIS marry meLOUIS marry me LOUIS marry me

The thirst.

Kyon

Banned
NAWT Harry covering his nipples then covering the OTHER two nipples he has under them. Messssssss

I thought the 4nip thing would never be acknowledged

Majmun

That 1D track is absolute trash. Forgettable garbage.

Will a boyband ever release something as flawless as Nsync's Girlfriend?

Dont think so.

botty

Banned
Nicki Minaj's retail line is coming.

“American Idol” judge Nicki Minaj and Adam Levine of “The Voice” are poised to ink deals, we exclusively hear, to create two new lines of fashion, accessories and housewares for a mass retailer. The contract — which sources say could be announced as soon as this week — is similar to a partnership Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez launched with Kohl’s last year. That deal, as well as the Minaj and Levine pacts, have been shepherded by CAK Entertainment head Charles Koppelman, the former EMI, Steve Madden and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia bigwig. Pairing Minaj and Levine at the same chain is notable since they’re on competing shows. Then again, it worked for Anthony and J.Lo, who split up before their Kohl’s lines launched. “The Kohl’s partnership with Marc and Jennifer has been hugely successful,” said a retail insider, adding that Minaj and Levine’s lines will go to a mass retailer more along the lines of Kmart, Walmart or Target. Sources say the pop stars’ brands would then launch in time for the holiday season later this year.

I'm not here for it, but at least the Minajesty empire is growing.

i4xZepUFINuQE.gif

royalan

Not here for another sweetheart breakup song where everything is all innocent and shit.

No Taylor.

You get around.

You can't hold a man to save your life. And your taste is all over the place.

The problem is LIKELY YOU at this point.

So I want some deep shit. Give me some Amy Winehouse / Lana Del Rey REALNESS where you spend the entire song talking about what a fucked up mess you are. Don't want another "We were so in love" ballad. Ain't nobody buying it.

Artemisia

Banned
Not here for another sweetheart breakup song where everything is all innocent and shit.

No Taylor.

You get around.

You can't hold a man to save your life. And your taste is all over the place.

The problem is LIKELY YOU at this point.

So I want some deep shit. Give me some Amy Winehouse / Lana Del Rey REALNESS where you spend the entire song talking about what a fucked up mess you are. Don't want another "We were so in love" ballad. Ain't nobody buying it.

let's see how long you last with a guy with 4 nipples

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom