• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

So, Girls...I know K-Pop has it's own thread, but....can we talk about this?

Kim Sori - Dual Life

I am BOPPING. Such a sucker for a fierce Electro-Disco Pop beat. Don't know what she's saying, but I'm voguing and singing to my mirror about my fierce dual life.

iB7xu99h9RASs.gif

Well to be fair, it's not like Scream & Shout flopped.
Yeah, true.

The thing with S&S, though, is that it is forgettable. I kind of liked it at first, but then I just stopped caring about it. I only remembered it when I saw the still from the video on this page. Maybe Will.I.Am can do something good with Britney like he did with Ke$ha, but I doubt it.

royalan

At first I only thought it was a little odd, but now I really want to know: What is UP with Team Spears being so damn ENAMORED with Will.I.Am???

I don't get it. It's not like he's responsible for any of her iconic hits or is THAT highly regarded as a producer that any artist would just be BEGGING to have him in their camp. Actually, critical opinion of him is at an all-time low. Is he kissing THAT much ass? Or is he just more willing than any other producer to overlook the glaring hole where Britney's spark used to be?

DMeisterJ

Banned
WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS - Scream And Shout: 59.059 (+ 3.172)

ixO2KjMgP41Kg.gif

RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 16.511 (+ 0.555)

iEY8xYhbnPo9O.gif

RIHANNA - Right Now f/David Guetta: 2.858 (+ 0.125)

iQQaAXtdqBk2f.gif

Not Pour it Up slaying when it's still not a single, and the vile right now posting updates. Def Jam needs to situate this.

Nemesis_

Apparently Interscope have either dropped or delayed the release of Boomerang.

VDDgx.png

I see ATRL "Killer Lovers" are seething so bad, and melting down on twitter.

iAWNPZC8RBDqT.gif

Kyon

Banned
I didn't know people actively cared about Nicole's music post-PCD. She had a good thing and messed it up.

Right There and Poison are bops from Killer Love. I also got a signed cover from her from twitter. It was sent to me in the mail. The fact that the album never came out in the US tho for me to use that cover is a mess

royalan

As much of a flop that she is she has more talent than most of our faves tho. She can out dance and sing them (at the same time) :/

Nicole is just an example of someone having all the components (looks, talent, drive, etc), but completely lacking SPARK.

Just no star quality. I'd be sad...but then again it's Nicole. I've got no tears to waste for ha. She did it to HASELF.

Nemesis_

Right There and Poison are bops from Killer Love. I also got a signed cover from her from twitter. It was sent to me in the mail. The fact that the album never came out in the US tho for me to use that cover is a mess

Heartbeat is a bop too. But I'm not sure if that counts as hers or Enrique's

Kyon

Banned
^ oop

Nicole is just an example of someone having all the components (looks, talent, drive, etc), but completely lacking SPARK.

Just no star quality. I'd be sad...but then again it's Nicole. I've got no tears to waste for ha. She did it to HASELF.

Drag ha to the pits of Tartarus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom