• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Does anyone in 1D have anything resembling a gluteus maximus?

i4xZepUFINuQE.gif

Does Nicole?

Nemesis_

It feels like just yesterday that Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj were feuding on American Idol, doesn’t it? Oh, how time flies when you’re having fun, or even not. And now the premiere is just around the corner — with the next season of Idol set to premiere January 16 on FOX — and accordingly, the judges are in full promo mode talking about the important stuff: Finding the next generation of America’s talent.

Just kidding! They’re talking about their petty in-fighting and drama. Divas are the best.

Most recently, Carey sat down for an intimate interview with Barbara Walters, where she discussed her feud with Minaj and why she felt it necessary to hire additional security — it was for the children. “It felt like an unsafe work environment. Anytime anybody’s reeling threats at somebody, you know, it’s not appropriate. I’m a professional — I’m not used to that type of environment,” she said. “[Hiring more security] was the appropriate thing to do. Sitting there on the road with two babies, I’m not going to take any chances.”

Still, Carey remembers what’s really important — which is, apparently, not that feud. “For all the drama, I hope it helps the show,” she said. “I think it’s a classic, classy show and it didn’t need this. For me, ultimately, this is about the kids, the contestants. I’ve been blessed to live my dream more than half my life. I want to help give that back to someone else.”

Stirring stuff! There is a hero if you look inside your heart. Watch Carey’s interview up top.

Full interview at Idolator

Aguila

#ICONIC
Excuse me little hombre
Take my number call ma
I can get squeaky so
You could come and oil ma

Excuse me little hombre
Take my number call ma
I can get squeaky so

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee

ibbLJG6FC8VJFl.gif

On to Kala *.*

Artemisia

Banned
Excuse me little hombre
Take my number call ma
I can get squeaky so

Excuse me little hombre
Take my number call ma
I can get squeaky so

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heeeeeeeeeeeeee

ibbLJG6FC8VJFl.gif

On to Kala *.*

yaaaaassss
kala will change your life. you will faint the first time you hear 20 Dollar.

iydJDUnIOzHmt.gif

SaintZ

Not Rumpshaker, lmao. I never understood why Deelishis tried to make it as a singer. The video does not look as cheap as I remember.

Aguila

#ICONIC
WelL,

Sky Ferreira will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight and Belinda's new single will be out tomorrow.

How is that for new news?

ilNKk6JpSc0te.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You guys can always relisten to Lotus. That's what I do, and I discover something new everytime. *.*

Isn't stabbing your ears with sharp pencils the same as listening Lotus on full volume multiple times?

WelL,

Sky Ferreira will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight and Belinda's new single will be out tomorrow.

How is that for new news?

ilNKk6JpSc0te.gif

I dont watch Jimmy Fallon and Belinda's music just doesnt cut it.

Nemesis_

ARTPOP is the solution.

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.gif

Bitch it is SEAUX far away my hype is dying.

I don't expect it BEFORE May given how things are going.

I've heard rumours though that the APP is slowing the process down - I wonder if she's going to release the lead single with the APP.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yeah, the thread is moving slow. Now that Unapologetic has already came out, we really don't have a pop star to talk about, and now we have to wait for Bey/Gaga.

botty

Banned
You guys can always relisten to Lotus. That's what I do, and I discover something new everytime. *.*

Interesting you bring this uP. I was listening to Lotus today, and have fallen in love with "Army of Me." I can sort of see now what she was trying to go for with that wretched AMA performance. I think most of the songs on her album need to be handled with more elegance and grace, instead of being brash
/sigh
and over the top. Army of Me is definitely the song that captures the "rebirth" theme she had been talking about prior to the album's release.

When you broke me into pieces
But I gave each piece a name

Those lines in particular are really great.

Trigger

Bitch it is SEAUX far away my hype is dying.

I don't expect it BEFORE May given how things are going.

I've heard rumours though that the APP is slowing the process down - I wonder if she's going to release the lead single with the APP.

I suppose that would be the smarter marketing move. It would help spread awareness of the single.

Aguila

#ICONIC
omg

I would put lyrics before this gif but I have no idea what she is saying

In the chorus she says:

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Give me a little more
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Of that stuff that you give me
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Give me a little more
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
In the darkness

lmao

ibj4ahQBrfKGFx.gif

botty

Banned
So I ended up getting the new pokemon game after a combination of the sprite spam and the recent announcement hype.

I've only played it a bit... and this is my team so far.

AvuFW.gif
= SaintZ
zHToe.gif
= Kyon
7qD0A.gif
= Trigger
UUGab.gif
= Bladenic
Nn4Ue.gif
= Royalan

I'll probably end up catching all of you cunts by the end of the game.

I'm LOOKING for an Artemisia to complete my current team.
z63MU.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So I ended up getting the new pokemon game after a combination of the sprite spam and the recent announcement hype.

I've only played it a bit... and this is my team so far.

AvuFW.gif
= SaintZ
zHToe.gif
= Kyon
7qD0A.gif
= Trigger
UUGab.gif
= Bladenic
Nn4Ue.gif
= Royalan

I'll probably end up catching all of you cunts by the end of the game.

I'm LOOKING for an Artemisia to complete my current team.
z63MU.gif

Get something cute and put my name (Snorlax I would take it as an insult)

I better be a legendary pokemon.
Agree. Lana Stans need something legendary or simply gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom