• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Happy Birthday Trigggger!

I forgot to welcome our newest PopGAF member so... Welcome Fey!

Also, that Tegan and Sara song is so catchy! *.*

iIuCzkHYmWyne.gif

Also this is random and sooooo old. But I was doing some "research" on that whole Beyonce fake pregnancy thing.. And it seems all signs point to "fake." I just don't understand why she wouldn't just say "I can't have babies so we have a surrogate" or whatever her reasoning may have been.

Sorry for the randomness and probably super outdated, but I never knew anything about the fake rumor beside that interview.

If it is real (that she was not pregnant), I don't understand why it's not a bigger controversy.

Kyon

Banned
NAWT Scream and Shout still somehow managing to stay in the top 3 on iTunes without Stans doing anything.....................

Yes I literally thought it would peak in top 10 @ debut and drop. But damn its clinging for its dear life up there.

Someone post the radio update plz

Hmm

19. WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS – Scream And Shout: 64.898 (+ 1.608)

Also #1 on UK iTunes.

Out today O__O

vsr9wjyf.jpg

I'm importing 50 copies. Just got paid last night

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00AMUOP22/ref=s9_simh_gw_p15_d4_i1?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0TFZT6D16E40HBHHCW0M&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375173&pf_rd_i=301128

Bladenic

So I started playing Final Fantasy 6 GBA because it's the only FF game I haven't beaten (pathetic I know). And I'm taking a page out of Botty's book and I'm naming everyone after POP Gaf (and also naming one after me kiii). My team so far:

Kyon -
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Left).gif

Chris (me) -
Locke%20-%20Shocked.gif

Botty -
Edgar%20-%20Finger.gif

Nemesis -
Sabin%20-%20Cast.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Cyno is still banned right? Her reaction to this news would have been amazing

lmfao cunt that's what happens when you shade ellie goulding rot in hell, bitch

Kyon

Banned
Britney always delivers some bops with her albums.

More consistently than Rihanna does tbh.

I am sure this will be no different.

Where is the lie. Her and her team are really smart about picking and choosing songs for her albums. The fact that they rejected Danja's track for her and made him redue it all in 24hours cause it didnt cut it.. CH....... They ain't playing this era

Although with Rihanna she is a singles artist so her team are good at picking singles for her. Just not making an all around good album.

botty

Banned
So I started playing Final Fantasy 6 GBA because it's the only FF game I haven't beaten (pathetic I know). And I'm taking a page out of Botty's book and I'm naming everyone after POP Gaf (and also naming one after me kiii). My team so far:

Kyon -
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Left).gif

Chris (me) -
Locke%20-%20Shocked.gif

Botty -
Edgar%20-%20Finger.gif

Nemesis -
Sabin%20-%20Cast.gif

Who am I? What can I do?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Britney always delivers some bops with her albums.

More consistently than Rihanna does tbh.

I am sure this will be no different.

Where is the lie. Her and her team are really smart about picking and choosing songs for her albums. The fact that they rejected Danja's track for her and made him redue it all in 24hours cause it didnt cut it.. CH....... They ain't playing this era

Although with Rihanna she is a singles artist so her team are good at picking singles for her. Just not making an all around good album.

Two flops posts one after another. Rih doesn't consistently deliver bops. Ha. I guess her 27 top 10 singles weren't bops.

Nemesis_

Two flops posts one after another. Rih doesn't consistently deliver bops. Ha. I guess her 27 top 10 singles weren't bops.

#NAVY fails to read again, they mentioned she has strong single performance but generally poor albums. And while we're at it, regardless of how well something sells, doesn't necessarily make it a "bop".

Fey

Banned
Britney's team is so good. *.*

Saying I stan for Britney is just a short, collective way of saying "I stan her producers, managers, songwriters, speech writers, card holders, etc."

I dream of the day when Britney makes another album like ITZ. Breathe on Me/Touch of My Hand ... LORDt.

NdgCL.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
#NAVY fails to read again, they mentioned she has strong single performance but generally poor albums. And while we're at it, regardless of how well something sells, doesn't necessarily make it a "bop".

Stay in school, school its good. Learn #Navy learn!

moulels

It's official:

Spears and Trawick confirmed their parting in a statement her rep released to PEOPLE.

"Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement," Spears says in the statement. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends."

Adds Trawick: "As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys and we will be close forever."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20657207,00.html

I hope she's ok ;__;

Nemesis_

nnnnnnnnnnn

You know we're all high school dropouts.

I wanted to punctuate that with a cunty Meryl Streep GIF but it seems Minus is down ;_;

Anyway,

When Lady Gaga told Kelly Osbourne to stop being negative on "Fashion Police," she must have known the show's star, Joan Rivers, wasn't going to sit by and let her show or her friend Kelly be attacked. Now the comedy legend tells The Huffington Post that Gaga should watch out.

"I think this will hurt Gaga a little in the long term. It's brought up again the fact she loves animals and wears fur," says Joan. "'Fashion Police' is funny. Gaga, of all people, should know that. She worked the same little clubs I did in the Village. She has gay followers and she doesn't know funny? For God's sake, calm down. I think that Gaga, who is making hundreds of millions of dollars a year, with a bad nose, should get on her knees and thank God.”

The show's executive producer, Melissa Rivers, who spoke to Kelly just after Gaga's open letter, says Gaga is the ultimate mean girl.

"I'm disappointed. We are all in the entertainment business. When people say our show bullies people, I get very annoyed. Our show is about fashion and comedy. No one is saying someone is a bad person. When they make millions of dollars a picture and we don't like one of the dresses they get for free, lighten up. Stop taking yourself so seriously," says Melissa. "Kelly is such a love. When she called me yesterday, I told her not to answer back to Gaga. I love the fact her mom, Sharon, spoke out. Gaga has so much power and is such an icon and can flip a switch and have everyone turn on someone -- that's the ultimate mean girl."

"Everyone in showbiz is out to get attention, with the exception of Kim Kardashian," says Joan. "Who are we all talking about today? Gaga. She is a very smart businesswoman; the only thing I'm upset about is that Gaga didn't mention 'Joan and Melissa' returns on WETV Feb. 23 at 9 p.m. I don't want to get into a fight with Gaga, but if her mother sends me a letter, my mother is going to come back from the grave and scare the s*** out of her customers in her restaurant. Because of Gaga's contribution to fashion, I'm sitting in herring panties."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/11/joan-rivers-lady-gaga-kelly-osbourne_n_2458601.html

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I was going to ask Koodo to upload pictures to his minus during his Bad Kids restroom break but minus is down

tumblr_m7ogakmoe51roo2na.gif

Edit: he has a twitter tho, start tweeting bitch, we want pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom