• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's my birthday POP-GAF! I am now officially 23 yrs old! I'm going to go out tonight and shake my ass somewhere.

jFcdV.gif

Have some #CAKE tonight too

hbd

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Harry Styles and the RED era has changed Taylor's image, the world now knows about her ways and she is branded slutty thanks to the media.

In the end Harry did more damage to her than she will ever do to him with a song.

Bladenic

Harry Styles and the RED era has changed Taylor's image, the world now knows about her ways and she is branded slutty thanks to the media.

In the end Harry did more damage to her than she will ever do to him with a song.

Lol where has she been dubbed a slut by the media?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lol where has she been dubbed a slut by the media?
Everywhere, they are always mentioning how many boyfriends she goes through, even Ellen no longer hides it. The reports of the breakup have been telling of how Taylor can't keep a man and they always end with the question of her writing a song over the incident.

Nemesis_

Oh lawd have mercy. Taylor Swift and One Direction‘s Harry Styles broke up a hot minute ago, and already the web is flooded with reasons and rumors as to why the couple of just a few months have called it quits.

Well the latest to come since the demise of Haylor is that 18-year-old playboy Styles had enough of Swift not wanting to get physical, so he ended the charade. Probably to get with a lucky little lady who wasn’t quite as uptight. Maybe uptight isn’t the appropriate word for this situation, as Swift sure comes off respectable if that’s the real reason for the breakup, but you catch our drift.

“Taylor is so concerned that the public will think she’s a wh–e because she dates around, that she doesn’t put out,” said a close friend of Swift’s to RadarOnline. “What she doesn’t get is that the guys keep dumping her because she’s being a prude.”

Another pal agreed, saying, “While it was clear she obviously had a thing for Harry, Taylor didn’t want to put out as often as he would’ve liked. Harry is a young boy, with ladies throwing themselves at him and has had a string of relationships with older women.”

The source continued, saying, “It’s no secret he’s sexually active and is enjoying his fame at the moment. But Taylor just wasn’t up for it as much as he is. They were sexually incompatible.”

But that’s not the only thing that turned off Styles! Apparently the pop-country singer’s interests and hobbies (such as antiquing) were just too boring for the U.K. sensation.

“Harry found Taylor a little sexually uninterested. Harry wants to go out to fancy bars and clubs and enjoy being young – but Taylor’s more of a homebody and all she would talk about was antiques,” said a source. “It drove him crazy, so he gave her the elbow!”

And so, Taylor is left single yet again. But on the upside, there’s sure to be a really great and catchy song to come of all this, right?

Of course, this is a RUMOUR but it's fun to speculate.

ikY5wGD1NhNDE.gif

Nemesis_

Changing the subject. Nem how crazier can AHS get? *.*

OMG I don't know

[edit that GIF out of your quote if you can]

Go post in the OT and we can continue discussion there *.* I've written quite a few "theories" of mine and there's a nice bit of discussion going on now (when you are all awake anyway ;_; RIP)

ibvSxHbzZIxk8L.gif

Nemesis_

Oop.

I missed something.

ibnPay24C3hYn5.gif

Happy Birthday Trig Trig, may your day be filled with many blessings and this year be better than your last
it will be, ARTPOP IS COMING

royalan

ikY5wGD1NhNDE.gif

That rumor just seems like a compilation of all the fan-based speculation flying around the net. Like, who is REALLY being the "insider" right now leaking bits of Harry's psyche to the press? And the rumor seems to go back and forth on whether or not Taylor wasn't giving it up or wasn't giving it up "as much."

I dunno, I find it hard to believe that anyone who would date John Mayer, one of the biggest man-sluts in Hollywood, could be a prude. :-/

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIGGER!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Trig-sis!

iT8cknwxl7Na9.gif

"'Harry found Taylor a little sexually uninterested. Harry wants to go out to fancy bars and clubs and enjoy being young – but Taylor’s more of a homebody and all she would talk about was antiques,' said a source."

nnnnnnnnnnnnnngggb

ibtlEGfEaii1jQ.gif

Trigger

Oop.

I missed something.

Happy Birthday Trig Trig, may your day be filled with many blessings and this year be better than your last
it will be, ARTPOP IS COMING

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIGGER!!!!!
happy birthday Trigger!
Happy Birthday, Trig-sis!
YASS Trigg sis have a FABULOUS Bday and more I love you very much. <3

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Bless. Thanks guys. <3

Fey

Banned
oooh happy birthday, trigger. hope you're having a blast!!

ibblrEOWAgSy9o.gif

and y'all are talking about btwball when doing those "10 hours left + gaga slaying gif"s, right? ;-; i keep thinking gaga finally announced something.

and when's beyonce's new song coming out? isn't that supposed to be soon? *.*

Koodo

Banned
Gurl are you already in line? I hope you don't freeze. Altho you're from the prairie so this must feel like summer :p
Gworl, it's been hovering around -20 °C with heavy snowfalls in Calgary these last two days. It has made my visit to Vancouver all the more DELISH.

But neaux, I was just walking next to Rogers Arena and saw the mobile chapel. The security guard even wanted to offer me a monster pit bracelet but couldn't due to my seating tickets; I found this hysterical since I've met people in the hotel who did the overnight line up to get into the pit, kiiiiii.

Fey

Banned
waiT there are canadians here, tooÉ
<- Canadian problems sigh

tumblr_lw2xwkCy6o1r4a0wyo3_500.gif

if only gaga came here again. she's going to HAMILTON but not the capital.
ibwvCZU56Zo57i.gif

cory64

Pitchfork said:
In the MP3 age, you can take [Destiny's Child's] #1's as pure product and not feel wrong for doing so. (They're not thanking McDonald's and Pepsi in the liner notes out of the goodness of their hearts.)

8 years later, it finally happened.

Bladenic

Happy birthday Triggy :D I was waiting to get on the computer to post a gif but oh well.

Also this is random and sooooo old. But I was doing some "research" on that whole Beyonce fake pregnancy thing.. And it seems all signs point to "fake." I just don't understand why she wouldn't just say "I can't have babies so we have a surrogate" or whatever her reasoning may have been.

Sorry for the randomness and probably super outdated, but I never knew anything about the fake rumor beside that interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom