• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Bitch dont come for The Queen, I love it. Hopefully Electric Chapel and Princess Die were removed

tumblr_m7ogakmoe51roo2na.gif

iciLiPBkoH0rm.gif

Nemesis_

Bitch dont come for The Queen, I love it. Hopefully Electric Chapel and Princess Die were removed

tumblr_m7ogakmoe51roo2na.gif

tumblr_louyyep7l51qfohjto1_250.gif

I'll give you Princess Die, but Electric Chapel was so fun live.

tumblr_lr211zysiK1r1bm3uo1_500.gif

I want my fucking Minus back

And why did Joan Rivers say "except Kim Kardashian"? Pretty sure that bitch loves attention.

I don't really understand it either, especially when Sharon called Gaga an attention seeking hypocrite. Does she forget who her daughter is?

Fey

Banned
lol @ the new destiny's child song. sounds like, and likely was, a reject from 5. how charitable of beyonce to get kelly and whatsherface out of mcds for a bit so they can watch her Superbowl performance and buy her next single. *.*

3phemeral

So I started playing Final Fantasy 6 GBA because it's the only FF game I haven't beaten (pathetic I know). And I'm taking a page out of Botty's book and I'm naming everyone after POP Gaf (and also naming one after me kiii). My team so far:

Kyon -
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Left).gif

Chris (me) -
Locke%20-%20Shocked.gif

Botty -
Edgar%20-%20Finger.gif

Nemesis -
Sabin%20-%20Cast.gif

I love ff6 :) Don't forget me :(

Beyoncé Songs Re-Imagined as Undergraduate Theses in Women's and Gender Studies

Baby Boy: The Sociocultural Effects of Prolonged Male Adolescence

Check on It: The Gendered Dynamics of Male Spectatorship in Urban Public Spaces

Crazy in Love: The Diagnosis and Treatment of “Female Hysteria” During the Late Nineteenth Century

Naughty Girl: Disidentification and the Performance of Female Sexual Promiscuity

Cater 2 U: Female Subservience and the Reinforcement of Hegemonic Gendered Power Structures

Get Me Bodied: A Radical Critique of the Sex/Gender Binary

Freakum Dress: The Role of Consumerism in the Construction and Assertion of Female Sexuality

Videophone: Social Networking Technology and the Deconstruction of the Dominant Gaze

Run the World (Girls): Historical Perspectives on Global Female Leadership

Bills Bills Bills: The Dual-Income Model and the Reshaping of the Domestic Sphere

Soldier: The Hypermasculinization of U.S. Military Culture

Independent Women: Girl I Didn’t Know You Could Get Down (to Business in the Public Sphere and Still Be Expected to Perform Domestic Labor During the “Second Shift”) Like That

ibtlEGfEaii1jQ.gif

Koodo

Banned
SCREAMING.

YODELLING.

EJACULATING.

I'm seated inside the arena.

jdkskshalskxnslajsnak

Edit: ew, Lady Starlight's thing is propped up on stage.

DMeisterJ

Banned
So we're just going to get one track that has Beyoncé/Justin/Jay-Z/Gaga/Azealia on it next week, right?

We think we're getting a new Justin album, plus that track.

Also we're still trying to figure out why Bey, Gaga, and Rih have been tweeting/Instagramming '#RATCHET' recently.

Fey

Banned

WAITTTTT yasssssssssssss

ulovf.gif

the fact that she actually seems to KNOW something about the album's release details makes me so happy. she tells us the album title + we got a few track titles around the end of summer/beginning of fall, making everyone think the album's on its way, and then she suddenly gets quiet for months, with her and people near her saying things like they don't know what the lead single is, they don't know what tracks will be on it, etc.

and look at my other queen looking so classy and elegant even whilst exposing a holy breast.
ag86E.gif

i have no idea what Truth and/or Dare is

Fey

Banned
ijGcGwqtFcCyR.gif
I'm a madonna hater and I know what that crap is
thanks to all the little grave keepers who shove it up my face

i just googled it. like critics
and the rest of the world
, i'm not here for madonna's movies. if only she felt the same way. >__>

though apparently this movie received praise. may watch it. *.*

Nemesis_

Stefan™;46341235 said:
I see a lot of empty seats.

.....not sure if serious or not. The show hadn't even started when Koo posted. And as if people are RUSHING to see Starlight.

i just googled it. like critics
and the rest of the world
, i'm not here for madonna's movies. if only she felt the same way. >__>

though apparently this movie received praise. may watch it. *.*

It's not, it's her perfume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom