• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

And WHERE'S the damn lie?

I found plenty

ibdFzUBOu4v7Le.gif

Nemesis_

Everyone that isn't Gau

Hmm.

Gau is a teenager with wild hair (blondish-brown on his sprite, but green in all artwork). He walks with bad posture - occasionally on all fours - and wears tattered clothing which he fashioned from animal skins.

Having grown up alone and in the wild, Gau has no concept for etiquette or grammar and often refers to himself in the third person. In some situations, he calls out "gau!" even if the player doesn't name him this. Gau has a keen interest in shiny objects, hoarding them in a cave on the Veldt. He is afraid of heights. Gau is one of the few party members with no character story tied to the central plot, and doesn't appear to have any real reason to join the party beyond his attachment to Sabin and Cyan.

ivz0LiyaPE6eI.gif

botty

Banned
I finished the game, but I think I need to fight the elite four one more time.

Here is the first team I used to clock them:

ZAaeH.jpg

Kyon
B-Dex
christopher
Soulscribe
Royalan
Bladenic

I'll do my megapost tomorrow, since I have captured everyone --except the banned people-- and have the reasons ready~

botty

Banned
I generally don't bother with status effects in Pokemon, much easier and faster to just have strong attacks IMO. But hey it's your game :D

Well, usually I can blitz straight through the teams, but I was trying to switch up my team often so that I used everyone I caught. Being a bit under leveled calls for different tactics~

Well... except for You and B-dex... I didn't realize a heracross and lucario could sweep so many elite four members.

1. Finally got around to watching Ke$ha's "C'Mon" music video. I enjoyed it. I wish it would have had a higher budget, though.
  2. Pupi, I love your latest avatar. :)
Oh my sweet Jesus, that was awesome. I prefer that compared to the boring piano version.

Not sure if this is the place to post this but

Is this really Kesha, with no auto tune?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMhbtwwltCE

If so, what the fuck is she doing singing the trash she does and wasting her talent?
What kind of flawless bop that I have never heard before? :O

Rihannacryingonoprah.gif

Bladenic

Well, usually I can blitz straight through the teams, but I was trying to switch up my team often so that I used everyone I caught. Being a bit under leveled calls for different tactics~

Well... except for You and B-dex... I didn't realize a heracross and lucario could sweep so many elite four members.

Weren't the Elite Four types Dark, Psychic, Fighting, and Steel? Yeah Luc and Hera are both part fighting so they destroy Steel and Dark. Luc couldnt handle fighting due to part Steel, but Hera could handle some psychic types with Bug moves :)

botty

Banned
Weren't the Elite Four types Dark, Psychic, Fighting, and Steel? Yeah Luc and Hera are both part fighting so they destroy Steel and Dark. Luc couldnt handle fighting due to part Steel, but Hera could handle some psychic types with Bug moves :)

Dark, Psychic, Fighting, and ghost. I gave them both a ghost type attack, cause that ghost elite four chick was causing the most issues.

iJ1H4UQ4mKk6y.gif

Bladenic

Dark, Psychic, Fighting, and ghost. I gave them both a ghost type attack, cause that ghost elite four chick was causing the most issues.

iJ1H4UQ4mKk6y.gif

Ohhhh forgot about the ghost. Yes I recall her being a bitch. Actually the Elite Four in this game were probably the hardest since the original games tbh

Bladenic

"Dreamland"? The picture looks like an ad for a movie.

7x1Zf.gif

Mog is adorable.

He really is *.* wish he was a bit better in battle but unless your name is Terra, Celes, Edgar, or Sabin chances are you suck. Except the game is super easy to everyone is usable (and good by default).

B-Dex

Lordt I just remembered Gaga's pants split down her ass crack after she got off the motorcycle during HML. She then proceeded to talk about not giving a fuck what others think. Guess Versace is gonna have to fix her pants haha.

gaga-pants-2.jpg

Wow, I had the lowest of expectations going into "Nuclear" since the whole thing reeked of nostalgia bait.

But dayum this song is a chill 90s B-side throwback JAM. Right down to Michelle's mouse-like utterances ruining every part she solos.

If this is any indication of 5's sound, then I'm HERE. FOR. IT.

Majmun

But of course.

Katy B
i5w4qyxaBKq5U.gif

M.I.A
i5w4qyxaBKq5U.gif

Gaga
i5w4qyxaBKq5U.gif

And I still can't believe Justin Timberlake is back. Will RCA finally have a hit on their hands?

Majmun

What kind of flawless taste, Arte?

New La Roux will be amazing, I'm sure. They've been working on new material since forever. Can't wait.

Now if only Robyn would releases new material to complete this flawflee year
i5w4qyxaBKq5U.gif

Nemesis_

I feel like it's a little bit risky leading with a Zedd track, if it does happen, but then again Beauty and the Beat did quite well (didn't it?) and tbh the production on that track is fantastic.

Christopher

I finished the game, but I think I need to fight the elite four one more time.

Here is the first team I used to clock them:

ZAaeH.jpg

Kyon
B-Dex
christopher
Soulscribe
Royalan
Bladenic

I'll do my megapost tomorrow, since I have captured everyone --except the banned people-- and have the reasons ready~

We're always on the winning team :cool:

Fey

Banned
They are both flawless *.*

i still haven't beaten FF6 either. i got to the final dungeon and was planning to get everyone to level 99/100 (whatever the cap is) and have them learn every spell. then my game crashed. ;____; despite that, it's still probably my favourite game of all time.

and i just read the JT announcement ...

Fans will have the opportunity to purchase the song exclusively on the iTunes store until 1/21.

Is there an advantage to doing this? Madge did something similar for GMAYL and it was awful. The song was rising rapidly after the Superbowl, and was likely going to be #1, then they removed it. -__- And when they put it back up, all its momentum was gone, and on top of that Whitney died.

Bladenic

i still haven't beaten FF6 either. i got to the final dungeon and was planning to get everyone to level 99/100 (whatever the cap is) and have them learn every spell. then my game crashed. ;____; despite that, it's still probably my favourite game of all time.

I never beat it either, this'll be my first time!

royalan

Hey guys, remember when 2012 was supposed to save us from the awful year that was 2011?

EUVfE.gif

I'm expecting disappointment until proven otherwise. Because I am not impressed by that lineup.

I'm only anticipating Sia's album...and you hoes KEEP paying her dust. Tsk...ignoring true talent.

Bladenic

Hey guys, remember when 2012 was supposed to save us from the awful year that was 2011?

EUVfE.gif

I'm expecting disappointment until proven otherwise. Because I am not impressed by that lineup.

I'm only anticipating Sia's album...and you hoes KEEP paying her dust. Tsk...ignoring true talent.

I'm not!!! I'm ready for Sia to slay. Really hope her new found success as a featured artist and writing credits help her become a bigger act in her own right. Probably wont happen, but I'll be here for her either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom