• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
the justin stans are trying it on ATRL

this song isn't fresh.

no, we weren't expecting a club banger we just wanted a hot track like sexy back or rock your body

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

I hope this flops.

mhm

It will be gliding back down iTunes soon. With no radio support yet, the stans can't keep it at the top for too long of a time. I'm sure it'll do well in the long run but the stans are celebrating a bit too early. Seems like they forgot the last meteoric rise to the top spot by an R&B artist. Where is Tamar's song at now?

royalan

the justin stans are trying it on ATRL

this song isn't fresh.

no, we weren't expecting a club banger we just wanted a hot track like sexy back or rock your body

That's the annoying part. If people hate this song it's clearly because we wanted another EDM Guetta shitfest.

Yeah, because most of the critically hyped acts of last year all did EDM....

He's boring enough in one medium.

I don't think I've seen a single one of his movies.

Whatever you do, don't watch DRIVE. GAF Hivemind at it's WORST. He has some other good work though.

Uh, bye. Drive is flawless. It's not his best though. You 2 should watch Lars and the Real Girl.
and make gifs

EDIT: And Idc what all you pressed hos say, Suit and Tie is good and I love it.

Bladenic

of course, but Kamiya's work is still flawless as fuck though and many of the pressed will have to deal.

I do see the parallels.

iWVED8k2iCe8v.gif

Although talking about people using "witty" ways to dismiss people because they don't like something that I do is describing pretty much the whole of POPGAF, lbr

I agree, I only just got home and gave it three or so listens. It's not trash per se but it ain't anything special either. I was semi hyped too. ;________;

Ah you're right that describes most of PG. Well I'm glad that the comparison didn't offend you haha I didn't mean for it to.

botty

Banned
And as long as I've got my suit and tie
I'ma leave it off on the floor tonight
And you got fixed up too tonight
let me show you a few thangs
All dressed up in black and white
And you're dressed in that dress I like
Love is swinging in the air tonight

ibv1pv9whbFxWP.gif

ibv1pv9whbFxWP.gif

yess, jam to the song of 2013

ibv1pv9whbFxWP.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

ibv1pv9whbFxWP.gif

i1Py3INLNeIt.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
The Prince of Pop has started the year off righT.

if0SE4ABrMmTr.gif

I saw the light when I purchased him this morning... This song... shits.

I can't wait til I get you on the floor good lookin'...

So thick, now I know why they call it a fatty

Some of these lyrics are slaying me rn

if0SE4ABrMmTr.gif

after listening to the song more, it's great until Jay-Z's part. The production just becomes a muddled mess at that part.

Did you lie?

DMeisterJ

Banned
NOT PEOPLE ALREADY CHANGING THEIR MINDS AFTER COMPLETELY SHITTING ON IT LAST NIGHT. Stay you Pop Gaf.

iqK7TkHSCduRx.gif

People are allowed to change their minds. I didn't even like "Diamonds" when it first came out. And let's not mince words. The intro and Jay-Z's verse still suck multiple dicks.

Bladenic

iqK7TkHSCduRx.gif

People are allowed to change their minds. I didn't even like "Diamonds" when it first came out. And let's not mince words. The intro and Jay-Z's verse still suck multiple dicks.

I was expressing amusement at how quickly ya'll called it shit, and how quickly ya'll changing your minds.

But I'm glad y'all are seeing the light of JT's Triumphant (Comeback).

Bladenic

Has anyone here watched Buckwild? You can get a pretty good feel for where I had to grow up, and my college town is also featured.

I watched it and honestly it's a pretty realistic take on WV youth (of the more redneck variety of course). Random I know (seems to be a thing for me lately).

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna for Complex Magizine

gwell_rihanna_7.jpg

Has anyone here watched Buckwild? You can get a pretty good feel for where I had to grow up, and my college town is also featured.

I watched it and honestly it's a pretty realistic take on WV youth (of the more redneck variety of course). Random I know (seems to be a thing for me lately).

I like that show.

royalan

Roy you have to be at least slightly bopping to this.

I can't wait til I get you on the floor, good-looking
Going out so hot, just like an oven
And I'll burn myself but just had to touch it
It’s so fly and it’s all mine

itbavxY4TD3zW.gif

I'm not, sis. It's terrible...;____;

The only positive is it made me want to relisten to my Robin Thicke albums...

ibvUAKijClQiJh.gif

botty

Banned

Being from WV, this show is extremely negative in stereotyping. But then that's been talked to death already.

So the stereotypes are right?
iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

botty

Banned
I'm not, sis. It's terrible...;____;

The only positive is it made me want to relisten to my Robin Thicke albums...

Well, at least this sort of means the industry is moving towards R&B and away from dance music.

I wonder how this will effect Gaga.

The presale for her SET THE WORLD ON FIRE TOUR is live. 45 shows across North America and Europe from early March to end of June. Coming to Toronto on April 2nd omgggg. I can't wait to see her again.

Bless Alicia for working so hard *.*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
NOT PEOPLE ALREADY CHANGING THEIR MINDS AFTER COMPLETELY SHITTING ON IT LAST NIGHT. Stay you Pop Gaf.

But are you surprised? It went to #1 on iTunes, that means time to stan. I call it the Adelephant mindset

The Prince of Pop has started the year off righT.

GTFO with this, this shit aint even pop, La Niña's new acoustic album will probably sound better and fresher than this song taken out of the official elevator soundtrack

Well, at least this sort of means the industry is moving towards R&B and away from dance music.

I wonder how this will effect Gaga.

iTunes:
1 Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie (feat. JAY Z)
2 Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
3 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz)
4 will.i.am - Scream & Shout (feat. Britney Spears)
5 The Lumineers - Ho Hey
6 Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven
7 Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child (Radio Edit...
8 Pitbull - Don't Stop the Party (feat. TJR)
9 Phillip Phillips - Home
10 Justin Bieber - Beauty and a Beat (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Gaga has nothing to worry about
ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

-----

I've come the conclusion that C'Mon will get us through these dire times, Ke$ha knew the tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom