• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
<3

Yeah just listening to it in that house lord.

I wonder if it sounds even BETTER in the clubs *.*

I want to scream, and shout, and let it all out

ibnaKoK0gzVfyW.gif

And scream, and shout, and let it out

i5teb0ZVXqyN6.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Which makes it clear it is Zedd who basically went in and took charge of re-vamping the album. He will probably end up being the main producer, changing the album's sound from something more 60's inspired to EDM.

if Gaga's album is even close to as well-produced and FUCKING AMAZING as Zedd's Clarity, I will die. <3

royalan

Disrespectful how she completely ignored our VP - the man who righted the campaign with his absolute domination at the VP debate after Obama so shamelessly dropped the ball.

royalan

In other news...I've met the FLOTUS before and she is a vision of stately elegance....but LAWD I am not feeling her new hairdo.

Majmun

Looked as if Obama wanted to eat Bey alive there.

One kiss is more than enough for a married man. Good thing Bey backed off

botty

Banned
That performance was good, but it wasn't memorable. The two most iconic performances of the song still belong to Whitney and Xtina. I'm sure no one will remember Beyonce's performance after next week.

iReI9DtgAN14.gif

godspoken

Which makes it clear it is Zedd who basically went in and took charge of re-vamping the album. He will probably end up being the main producer, changing the album's sound from something more 60's inspired to EDM.
I would hate it if she really changed everything because of Zedd. I really do not care whether or not he thinks something is a hit...His songs are OK, but to me they aren't much different than all of other "hits" today. Why should Gaga be making more EDM "hits" when that's exactly what every single other solitary popstar sans Adele is doing? I don't want her to just make dance music or whatever else is popular for the rest of her life.

lol @ Marius I noticed your thread got closed :(. Was hilarious while it lasted.

Glad I escaped without any WP's......those Bey stans were seething lol.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I would hate it if she really changed everything because of Zedd. I really do not care whether or not he thinks something is a hit...His songs are OK, but to me they aren't much different than all of other "hits" today. Why should Gaga be making more EDM "hits" when that's exactly what every single other solitary popstar sans Adele is doing? I don't want her to just make dance music or whatever else is popular for the rest of her life.

EDM isn't really that big, some of you think that just because a song has a dubstep breakdown or is full of electropop it is EDM, not directing it at you personally but just in general. Too Close is probably one of the few big EDM songs from 2012. If it was big then Zedd would be smashing with Clarity right now. The genre needs a big push for it to become mainstream and hopefully Gaga can provide that.

lol @ Marius I noticed your thread got closed :(. Was hilarious while it lasted.

Glad I escaped without any WP's......those Bey stans were seething lol.

of course it was going to get closed, lol

I got no points so no worries
iDwTkcZM8iqTj.gif

SaintZ

WTF, GAF has been down for me the whole morning. A mess. BTW...

720820506.gif

Anyway, Lana covers Numéro Tokyo:
Global queen
KD3Vw.gif

Oh and I haven't had the chance to welcome back our unbanned sistrens since i was away for the weekend. Welcome back *.*

Kyon

Banned
Trip to your Eyes
Trip to your Arms
Trip to your Kiss
Trip to your Lips
Trip to your Tongue
Trip to your Voice
Trip to your Talk
Trip to your Heart

ibnaKoK0gzVfyW.gif

Trip to your Head