• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zedd and Gaga, that is going to be a mistake. Notice how he tells gaga "this is not a hit for me", lol. He wants to put his beeps and bloops all over her tracks. It'll be a Zedd album featuring gaga. Might as well colab with christina.

cory64

We can't all have the lyrical depth of a Pour It Up or a Cockiness (Love It), now can we?
flirt.gif

"Red lipstick, rose petals, heart break, I was his Marilyn Monroe"
"I call it murder, no love allowed"
"I'm drunk on love, nothing can sober me up"
"We found love in a hopeless place"
"I'm breaking dishes up in here, all night, I ain't gon stop until I see police lights"
"And you can see my heart, beating, you can see it through my chest. I’m terrified but I’m not leaving, know that I must pass this test. So just pull the trigger"
"I took his heart when I pulled out that gun"
"I'm prepared to die in the moment"
"Lemme grab my dick while you sit on top"

Rih just brings that melodrama like no one else.

obviously it's not as serious as taylor's situation, but it's pretty bad.
Obviously.

i didn't realize music only comprised of the works of those 5 women.

Lets no pretend that it isn't very clear that you don't care for relevant music or artists. That combined with your Hag stanning.....shameful.

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

They have nursing homes that you can go to to discuss old music while complaining about them "damn kids".

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Zedd and Gaga, that is going to be a mistake. Notice how he tells gaga "this is not a hit for me", lol. He wants to put his beeps and bloops all over her tracks. It'll be a Zedd album featuring gaga. Might as well colab with christina.

eh they will have at least 3 tracks tops (one which is called Burqa)

she is still working with DJWS, Garibay, Red One, and Madeon
and I like Zedd so I dont mind

"Red lipstick, rose petals, heart break, I was his Marilyn Monroe"
"I call it murder, no love allowed"
"I'm drunk on love, nothing can sober me up"
"We found love in a hopeless place"
"I'm breaking dishes up in here, all night, I ain't gon stop until I see police lights"
"And you can see my heart, beating, you can see it through my chest. I’m terrified but I’m not leaving, know that I must pass this test. So just pull the trigger"
"I took his heart when I pulled out that gun"
"I'm prepared to die in the moment"
"Lemme grab my dick while you sit on top"

Rih just brings that melodrama like no one else.
Bless ha, she's like a modern-day Lana Del Rey.
ijogkVD9iCZwL.gif

lol obviously it could turn out to be terrible.....but I have faith that Gaga has enough self confidence to prevent it from being a Zedd album.

It has me afraid though.

I like your style a lot Fey keep it going! ^_^

You are not helping.

i6dP5ePwzYg5V.gif

Fey

Banned
What do you think about Xtinca, good sis Fey?
flirt.gif
as Waffles has kindly pointed out, i have already come after 5 artists. let's not make it 6.

tumblr_m9712wxF941rea6qyo1_500.gif

Lets no pretend that it isn't very clear that you don't care for relevant music or artists. That combined with your Hag stanning.....shameful.
so, since i'm not a huge fan of these 5 "relevant" artists, i dislike music. ok.

iRPN6F2001KIM.gif

and i c u keep bringing madonna up even without me saying anything about her. nice to see she has you pressed. what an irrelevant hag!

Bladenic

as Waffles has kindly pointed out, i have already come after 5 artists. let's not make it 6.

tumblr_m9712wxF941rea6qyo1_500.gif

so, since i'm not a huge fan of these 5 "relevant" artists, i dislike music. ok.

iRPN6F2001KIM.gif

and i c u keep bringing madonna up even without me saying anything about her. nice to see she has you pressed. what an irrelevant hag!

YES TELL AND DRAG HER TO THE PITS OF SATURN VALLEY

Lol when the only artist you ever praise is an irrelevant while you come repeatedly for relevant ones what do you expect people to think? (who you are coming for or the # is not important).

What kind of Mumei teas.

iQChgojXwtlES.gif

I can respect Mumei's focus on vocal ability though

Artemisia

Banned
Lol when the only artist you ever praise is an irrelevant while you come repeatedly for relevant ones what do you expect people to think? (who you are coming for or the # is not important).

What kind of Mumei teas.

iQChgojXwtlES.gif

He stans madonna, britney, and gaga.

He made that clear from his first post.

Did you even read it? What kind of Fantasia teas.

Bladenic

This cosigning and irrelevant places attached to these phrases is incredibly tired

just as much as Fey's constant reminder that Madonna still exist
ioq9DBzd5GuzQ.gif

Your constant whoring out of anything Zayn is tired too, but you don't hear me bitchin', so step off cunt

Also

image.php

what is going here

What kind of Mumei teas.

iQChgojXwtlES.gif

Is relevance an indicator of quality? Your hard on for numbers will do you no favors.
ibxAmacCIT1ype.gif

royalan

Why is it so ratchet in here?

I blame this on the negative energies that were released upon the world when Azealia Banks attended Gaga's concert...

Fey

Banned

What kind of Mumei teas.

you poor thing. ;_; thinking that liking currently popular music makes one like music. i guess my dad hates music. and my mom. i should tell them the awful news.

in my ~10 days on gaf, i have praised many artists. madonna being the most because i like her the most. just like you and marius seem to like 1D and post about them a lot, too. i wonder what you'll be like in 2-3 years when 1D loses their almighty, all-important, you-hate-music-if-your-faves-don't-have-it relevancy. there, you randomly brought in my fave, i randomly brought in yours. xo

Is relevance an indicator of quality? Your hard on for numbers will do you no favors.

Sales do go hand in hard with quality for the most part. When you make what the public wants sales tend to follow.

(In a macro sense....gets dicey when talking about specific songs/albums.)

Whether that means that it will fit the specific tastes of a specific individual is another matter.

Thats a discussion for another day though. I like sales age.....as is well known.

Artemisia

Banned
you poor thing. ;_; thinking that liking currently popular music makes one like music. i guess my dad hates music. and my mom. i should tell them the awful news.

in my ~10 days on gaf, i have praised many artists. madonna being the most because i like her the most. just like you and marius seem to like 1D and post about them a lot, too. i wonder what you'll be like in 2-3 years when 1D loses their almighty, all-important, you-hate-music-if-your-faves-don't-have-it relevancy.

KE23F.gif

in my ~10 days on gaf, i have praised many artists. madonna being the most because i like her the most. just like you and marius seem to like 1D and post about them a lot, too. i wonder what you'll be like in 2-3 years when 1D loses their almighty, all-important, you-hate-music-if-your-faves-don't-have-it relevancy. there, you randomly brought in my fave, i randomly brought in yours. xo

Lol it seems we are on the opposite ends of the spectrum as to what music we like. I am a fan of every artist you shaded so far this thread lol.

I will try to contain my pressedness.

This clocking is just everything to me.

So glad the newbie can #ClapBack. Guess he's the right type of cunt.

I agree. I have no love for Madge but this one is a SIGNIFICANT step up from the standard Madge stans.

where can i preorder?

That clarity track is the epitome of generic. Hopefully that's not what a gaga/zedd collaboration will sound like.

eh they will have at least 3 tracks tops (one which is called Burqa)

Ok, zedd tracks with gaga coming in to play the ethereal female voice.

lol obviously it could turn out to be terrible.....but I have faith that Gaga has enough self confidence to prevent it from being a Zedd album.

It has me afraid though.

Be afraid. She needs to figure out what she wants cause having producers tell her her tracks ain't no hit for them is hilarious and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom