• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were other things, here's a short list.

Yoshi's Island Successor (with Epic Yarn visuals)
Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei SRPG
Wind Waker HD Remake (Not a upscale - graphics remade, some gameplay elements fine tuned and MiiVerse)
New Xenoblade game (Looks absolutely amazing! Full scale jRPG like Xenoblade)
Virtual Console (Games will have MiiVerse integration)
A Brand New Wii U Zelda (saying they want to add Multi somehow and make it less linear)
Wii Fit U is coming (RIP)
Mario Kart U is coming (Playable at E3)
3D Mario U is coming (Playable at E3)
30c NES Games until July
Smash Bros. will be shown at E3

Really is a game changer.

I am so excited that Zelda is a remake rather than an upscale. I played WW after I had played TP so I struggled with the controls a bit.....hopefully that fixes it.

Xenoblade 2 is also on my must buy list.

I am interested in Wii Fit U.....but only if I can import all my shit from the Wii somehow.

Nemesis_

Really is a game changer.

I am so excited that Zelda is a remake rather than an upscale. I played WW after I had played TP so I struggled with the controls a bit.....hopefully that fixes it.

Xenoblade 2 is also on my must buy list.

I am interested in Wii Fit U.....but only if I can import all my shit from the Wii somehow.

I should've been more specific, but it looks like it's just being called "X" but most of the mechanics looked quite similar, as did the locales. Maybe it's a prequel or something. Pretty sure co-op online is in

But yeah Wii Fit U looks cool how it utliises the Miiverse and such (you can basically make communities and lose weight together) but it ain't something I'm terribly interested in.

Wind Waker HD is great, so many people missed out on it.

RE:NES Games, I don't know. I was raging as it was at the beginning and I was bored so I was rambling on Twitter about how boring it was. :p I think it was a few of the obvious ones. Balloon Fighter (lol) is up right now.

"X" stuff below

UKVDYOJ.jpg

amekbv.gif

Oh, and the games I just found

January - Balloon Flight
February - F-Zero
march is punchout
apr is kirby's adventure
metroid in may
jun is mario & yoshi
july is nes donkey kong

Nemesis_

Were there any gameplay demoes? Hard release dates?

It was a 30 minute presentation. My inbox is being flooded with pressers now but I am thinking post March at least. We'll be getting a lot of this stuff this year easily.

I doubt it for Smash though.

The trailers are already up on YouTube for most of the stuff.

Pretty meh linup for VC games.......wish they would do it in bulk.

Not here for the trickle releases.

July is when the VC officially lauches. So that's why it's a bit sparse until then (it's also when system update goes live fixing the speed of the system)

I've heard rumours that Xenoblade 2 or whatever its called is actually a pretty good attempt at bringing the Xenoblade experience to HD AS WELL AS bringing a pretty good replacement for Phantasy Star.

royalan

It was a 30 minute presentation. My inbox is being flooded with pressers now but I am thinking post March at least. We'll be getting a lot of this stuff this year easily.

I doubt it for Smash though.

The trailers are already up on YouTube for most of the stuff.

So...no?

ibcmwASdH8E2em.gif

I think I'll go play Project H.A.M.M.E.R. while I wait for these games that should have already been out to support Nintendo's system. Y'all have fun drinking this same kool aid, tho.

Nemesis_

So...no?

ibcmwASdH8E2em.gif

I think I'll go play Project H.A.M.M.E.R. while I wait for these games that should have already been out to support Nintendo's system. Y'all have fun drinking this same kool aid, tho.

You think all these games should've already been out within the span of two months?

ibjfieZsdezZ9h.gif

Okay. And comparing these to Project H.A.M.M.E.R.?

Bye

DMeisterJ

Banned
So...no?

ibcmwASdH8E2em.gif

Not a lie spotted. Everyone is creaming over the same few franchises coming to the platform, and lbr, Nintendo is not going to drop Mario/Kart/Smash/Zelda HD/Zelda all in the same fiscal year. Maybe two would be out before the end of the year, and the rest will be out in 2014. Sorry but I don't get excited for things that are super far away.

And people excited to pay for their VC games again... That's some serious kool-aid.

Nemesis_

Ah so you are one of those people.....

i6vI8riQYU7rd.gif

Are you surprised though? It's poor tastes and terrible opinions know no bounds. I am legitimately shocked.

And people excited to pay for their VC games again... That's some serious kool-aid.

Sony apologists doing the most. People are not excited for the VC. What are they excited for? Maybe it's all the other projects that were announced?

I mean, I know Rihanna stans can't read but the receipts for what was announced are there, and you are welcome to go look at them rather than focus on on minor aspect of the presentation and pretend that's what everyone is excited for.

And what, we are pretending that SEQUELS aren't something that are abused on OTHER CONSOLES? Please. We've seen entire TRILOGIES begin and finish on one generation of consoles. It is not something Nintendo exclusive.

SaintZ

There were other things, here's a short list.

Yoshi's Island Successor (with Epic Yarn visuals)
Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei SRPG
Wind Waker HD Remake (Not a upscale - graphics remade, some gameplay elements fine tuned and MiiVerse)
New Xenoblade game (Looks absolutely amazing! Full scale jRPG like Xenoblade)
Virtual Console (Games will have MiiVerse integration)
A Brand New Wii U Zelda (saying they want to add Multi somehow and make it less linear)
Wii Fit U is coming (RIP)
Mario Kart U is coming (Playable at E3)
3D Mario U is coming (Playable at E3)
30c NES Games until July
Smash Bros. will be shown at E3
I'm just arriving to my office to find all this info at once...

idYxMuHynwMFh.gif

WIND WAKER LOOKS AMAZING!

idYxMuHynwMFh.gif

I'm crying ;_____;

Trigger

Not a lie spotted. Everyone is creaming over the same few franchises coming to the platform, and lbr, Nintendo is not going to drop Mario/Kart/Smash/Zelda HD/Zelda all in the same fiscal year. Maybe two would be out before the end of the year, and the rest will be out in 2014. Sorry but I don't get excited for things that are super far away.

You're not lying, but I skipped the Wii last generation and all these announcements are doing strange things to my body.

royalan

I honestly rarely venture into gaming side lol.

This revelation gives me much more perspective on his Bey hatred.

I hate Bey because she's a lying thieving snake of a human who everyone seems to have 101 excuses for.

I dislike Nintendo because...wow...a similar thing could be said about them.

Eh I purchased and loved my Wii last generation..... so I have no problems with what I see now.

I have a PC for my "hardcore" gaming.

What I WANT from Nintendo is great first/second party exclusive games...... which is what it looks like I will be getting.

tj hazuki

Daily US Airplay - since ATRL is down
1. BRUNO MARS – Locked Out Of Heaven: 207.427 (+ 0.347)
2. LUMINEERS – Ho Hey: 168.832 (+ 0.749)
3. TAYLOR SWIFT – I Knew You Were Trouble: 162.015 (+ 2.737)
4. RIHANNA – Diamonds: 133.579 (- 3.526)
5. JUSTIN BIEBER – Beauty And A Beat f/N. Minaj: 130.728 (+ 0.405)
6. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 117.095 (- 1.815)
7. PINK – Try: 113.165 (+ 0.865)
8. FLO RIDA – I Cry: 112.471 (- 1.279)
9. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA – Don't You Worry Child: 105.040 (+ 1.301)
10. PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 100.987 (- 0.646)

11. ALICIA KEYS – Girl On Fire: 91.893 (+ 0.262)
12. ED SHEERAN – The A Team: 90.191 (- 0.434)
13. MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS – Thrift Shop f/Wanz: 84.155 (+ 2.190)
14. WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS – Scream And Shout: 83.301 (+ 1.041)
15. FUN. – Some Nights: 80.856 (- 0.713)
16. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie f/JAY Z: 76.535 (+ 2.665)
17. NE-YO – Let Me Love You: 73.887 (- 1.824)
18. KE$HA – Die Young: 73.787 (- 0.354)
19. IMAGINE DRAGONS – It's Time: 71.709 (+ 1.204)
20. KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 70.755 (- 0.018)

MAROON 5 – Daylight: 70.691 (+ 1.857)
PITBULL – Don't Stop The Party: 67.646 (- 0.040)
GARY ALLAN – Every Storm (Runs Out Of Rain): 65.678
JASON ALDEAN – The Only Way I Know: 65.245 (+ 0.178)
CALVIN HARRIS – Sweet Nothing f/Florence Welch: 63.481 (+ 1.087)
KE$HA – C'mon: 54.703 (+ 1.384)
A$AP ROCKY – F**kin Problems f/Drake: 53.945 (+ 1.243)
MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 49.266 (+ 0.499)
OF MONSTERS AND MEN – Little Talks: 46.762 (+ 0.650)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD – Two Black Cadillacs: 43.312 (+ 0.527)

RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 34.866 (+ 1.677)
BLAKE SHELTON – Sure Be Cool If You Did: 28.659 (+ 1.259)
MUSE – Madness: 25.347 (+ 0.282)
FUN. – Carry On: 18.909 (+ 0.291)
OLLY MURS – Troublemaker f/Flo Rida: 13.958 (+ 0.693)
BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 9.658
BON JOVI – Because We Can: 7.382 (+ 0.455)
LADY ANTEBELLUM – Downtown: 1.443
PARAMORE – Now: 0.667 (+ 0.665)

DMeisterJ

Banned
And what, we are pretending that SEQUELS aren't something that are abused on OTHER CONSOLES? Please. We've seen entire TRILOGIES begin and finish on one generation of consoles. It is not something Nintendo exclusive.

Sequels are on other consoles, but not to the degree here. How many franchises have over 10 entries and are still actively being developed? It's great that they're still successful, but I'm not sure how people can get excited for the same franchises years and years and years and years and years later, tbh.

royalan

The bar I was at last night played nothing but Rihanna
and one Nicki Minaj song
. No wonder she's slaying.

Sequels are on other consoles, but not to the degree here. How many franchises have over 10 entries and are still actively being developed? It's great that they're still successful, but I'm not sure how people can get excited for the same franchises years and years and years and years and years later, tbh.

Sis, you know they ain't ready for this.

...because Nintendo is amazing and the games get better each gen fairly consistently?

i8i831B46QF9V.gif

20. KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 70.755 (- 0.018)
This song has done well, now its time for People Like Us to smash.

I agree but not going to happen yet. Song had updates over 1 million the last few days. Today is probably just an anomaly.

Nemesis_

What are you even talking about?

Ignorance in it's purest form.

I don't know either, but it happens. Others try, and fail. Perhaps they are timeless? People play them and enjoy them no matter what the age. I don't know what more I can say to this.

I mean, Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest are two good examples. They are all RPGs with very similar concepts fundamentally, however they change things up quite a bit as each game comes out.

People seem to hold Nintendo to some bizarre double standard.

But let's not pretend that Square Enix aren't hemorrhaging money everywhere now. Monolithsoft have just clocked them.

tj hazuki

...because Nintendo is amazing and the games get better each gen fairly consistently?

i8i831B46QF9V.gif

I agree but not going to happen yet. Song had updates over 1 million the last few days. Today is probably just an anomaly.

I'm thinking they'll send PLU to radios in April. But, I want a Grammy performance.

I don't know either, but it happens. Others try, and fail. Perhaps they are timeless? People play them and enjoy them no matter what the age. I don't know what more I can say to this.

Not to mention that there is a whole new generation of games that came in with the Wii. To them all these franchises are 100% fresh. Wii was my first nintendo console so I have yet to burn out on any of their franchises (I played mostly PC/Xbox growing up).

I'm thinking they'll send PLU to radios in April. But, I want a Grammy performance.

I would as well.....but yeah...March/April seems most likely.

royalan

Lol gaming side is giving me ATRL teas.

Someone open "Is Nintendo Iconic?"

Seriously. People are spazzing because Nintendo confirmed Smash Bros. Like there was a chance it wasn't coming. People are so starved for any kind of attention from Nintendo #ICANT.

Aguila

#ICONIC

We could twist this comment of yours and apply it to Rihanna tbh

People like their games. Millions of games are bought. They make sequels. Millions of sequels are bought. When the sequels stop being bought, then they will most likely stop making them. It's as simple as that.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Seriously. People are spazzing because Nintendo confirmed Smash Bros. Like there was a chance it wasn't coming. People are so starved from any kind of attention from Nintendo #ICANT.

nnnnnn no lie

Like, again, how do people get excited about announcements that not only do you know are coming because the company releases the same games, but is also previously announced. This game was announced months ago.

Nemesis_

The lack of comprehension here is insufferable but hardly surprising.

ibjm5F4o0hxNMW.gif

I'm going to bed and will wake up when this blows over *.*

The lack of comprehension here is insufferable but hardly surprising.

ibjm5F4o0hxNMW.gif

I'm going to bed and will wake up when this blows over *.*

I am kind of thankful I have classes for the next few hours..... lets the foolishness blow over.

I can't @ people complaining about not getting any games.....then complaining when they do get games.... then complaining that they didn't get to complain sooner and more often.

royalan

I am kind of thankful I have classes for the next few hours..... lets the foolishness blow over.

I can't @ people complaining about not getting any games.....then complaining when they do get games.... then complaining that they didn't get to complain sooner and more often.

I haven't been complaining about not getting games. I've been getting plenty of games...on my PS3.

iuSlljKJ6n176.jpg

Nintendo plays this same trick every gen. And y'all fall for it...every gen. Watch half of these games not come out until 2015.

moulels

I JUST woke UP to see EVERYTHING. IM THRU. IM FINISHED IM DEAD!

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

I just hope Wind Wakersus HD doesn't interfere with the MM 3DS remake.

Let them seethe as GODTENDO rises.

Kyon

Banned
Yeah I agree that they should try new IPs instead of just Mario 1353365332 and Zelda 4374375 but Zelda is my fave. I can't wait till they show off the new one. Also as mainly a JRPG gamer X looks amazing. As a MH vet it looks even more appealing

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

MOULELSUS SIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!

I KNOW OMG IS THAT YOUR FAVORITE ZELDA TOO? BLESS YOUR IMMACULATE TASTE

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

I haven't been complaining about not getting games. I've been getting plenty of games...on my PS3.

iuSlljKJ6n176.jpg

Nintendo plays this same trick every gen. And y'all fall for it...every gen. Watch half of these games not come out until 2015.

I don't know what is going on here but I want no part of it.

i8i831B46QF9V.gif

Let me go order my Wii U.

DMeisterJ

Banned
And you cunts called me a FLOP for buying one at launch. Awaiting Koodo's awakening so I can drag ha too *.*

Well, it's not like they will stop selling WiiUs between now and when these games release. Especially if they drop the price before any of these games come out, you quite possibly could be a flop.

Kyon

Banned
Well, it's not like they will stop selling WiiUs between now and when these games release. Especially if they drop the price before any of these games come out, you quite possibly could be a flop.

Lmao atleast like my Vita ill be getting all the games I bought the system for. So if they both die ill use their corpses for a long time *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom