• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBQ4lvJCIAAtsFA.jpg

DOING IT RIGHT

doing what right?

3phemeral

No, actually. When you're going into a belt you're not sure of it can be much easier to switch into head voice. To me that's the most believable part of the audio. It's easy to pitch shift someone sharp or flat. But to pitch someone into head voice? That would take a lot more work if its possible.

I'm still not sold, especially since to proof has up and vanished. But, even if that video is faked, what I said about lip syncing is still true. People often sing along to the backing track to create a more authentic sync. It's still lip syncing though.

WaiT. Honestly, though. How is it all of a sudden you can pinpoint where Beyawnce lips but can't when Xtignat does?

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's become clear the chubby chasers want to reenact their fave's misfortunes on another artist, but short of popping her tit out a la Janet Jackson at the Superbowl, I'm afraid Beyoka simply won't be fucking it up as hard as Xtincta.

You've all fought bravely though. 3 Londas out of 5.

ibrT3L7MclwzhU.gif

tumblr_m880ejaJMc1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Nemesis_

Not the Madge stans throwing shade about the living dead, court disputes and reductiveness too!

iHu5kque0HhgU.gif

She's done Born This Way, Lady's A Tramp, You & I and Edge of Glory.

3phemeral

What are you talking about? Even back then I said that one of Bey's tells when she's lipping is that the performance is always too perfect.
Beyonce's usually spot on though and one of the more difficult lippers to identify, which is why I ask that it's so easy for you to notice when she does it, because she's not as obvious as Xtina, who you didn't believe at first when I pointed it out to you.

Back to the point, you're just going to have to trust those videos were edited. I believe he did other artists, but unless people saved them like the first one he did, they ain't popping up anytime soon.

royalan

Beyonce's usually spot on though and one of the more difficult lippers to identify, which is why I ask that it's so easy for you to notice when she does it, because she's not as obvious as Xtina, who you didn't believe at first when I pointed it out to you.

Beyonce is super easy to identify! Don't get me wrong she's still a great singer/performer, but when she's popping her vajayjay from end of the stage to the next and rolling around on the floor and you can't even hear her breathing, it's OBVIOUS.

I didn't initially believe the Xtina lip because it just seemed random and really rough. And I didn't see why she'd lip the end when I thought that there were more difficult parts of that performance that she did live.

Back to the point, you're just going to have to trust those videos were edited. I believe he did other artists, but unless people saved them like the first one he did, they ain't popping up anytime soon.

If the proof ever surfaces, I will eat your humble pie. *.*

Trigger

It's become clear the chubby chasers want to reenact their fave's misfortunes on another artist, but short of popping her tit out a la Janet Jackson at the Superbowl, I'm afraid Beyoka simply won't be fucking it up as hard as Xtincta.

You've all fought bravely though. 3 Londas out of 5.

I'm deceased on multiple levels.

ibxHiqsaXSbnXW.gif

3phemeral

Beyonce is super easy to identify! Don't get me wrong she's still a great singer/performer, but when she's popping her vajayjay from end of the stage to the next and rolling around on the floor and you can't even hear her breathing, it's OBVIOUS.

OH, I'm not doubting you giving props to her, because I know you have. Ima have to re-watch Beyonce's vids because I always thought she was Celine-quality lipper. I mean, you could tell when she sang live due to all of the ornamentation she usually does, but when she lips I find it's more the quality of her vocal is different, and isn't as thick or resonant as when she's live. But I will reeducate myself, sis.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'm certainly no fan of Rih, but once in a while there's a pretty neat remix or something that catches my interest. This isn't that recent, but the way it basically jettisons the entire hook of the original turns it into a really unusual and appealing reworking. Great vibe on this one.

"Don't Stop the Music" (Corduroi edit)

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm certainly no fan of Rih, but once in a while there's a pretty neat remix or something that catches my interest. This isn't that recent, but the way it basically jettisons the entire hook of the original turns it into a really unusual and appealing reworking. Great vibe on this one.

"Don't Stop the Music" (Corduroi edit)

This owns. Totally up my alley with the skippy sounding melody and almost-wobbly low, low bass. I love when (good) remixes totally ditch the original hook and come up with something new. Reminds me a lot of BURNS, although BURNS tends to be a lot more dub. (Calvin Harris (feat. Florence) - Sweet Nothing (BURNS Remix), Marina and the Diamonds - Primadonna (BURNS Remix))

Also, this Bebe Black woman did an acoustic-ish EP awhile back (had to be at least half a year ago or so?), and it owned, and I just checked her SoundCloud page and there's a newer, studio produced version of the song up. Check it out y'aaallll

Bebe Black - Deathwish

Nemesis_

I can't at my flop college's internet connection.

I barely got a glimpse of HD wind waker

i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif
i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif
i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif

It was beautiful *.* It's basically a peace offering for them not showing anything about the brand new Zelda (which sounds like it's gonna be open world and support mulitplayer >_>)

The Bayonetta 2 footage had me wet too evne though it was just development stuff. She has fucking WHIPS ON HER FEET

537082_10151632712923294_1325520862_n.png

Aguila

#ICONIC
It was beautiful *.* It's basically a peace offering for them not showing anything about the brand new Zelda (which sounds like it's gonna be open world and support mulitplayer >_>)

The Bayonetta 2 footage had me wet too evne though it was just development stuff. She has fucking WHIPS ON HER FEET

537082_10151632712923294_1325520862_n.png

is2v0PQSIUXh8.gif

open world? hnnnnnnoomg

i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif

Nemesis_

iMFS7U0V8SxwF.gif

Wii U will be mine!

There were other things, here's a short list.

Yoshi's Island Successor (with Epic Yarn visuals)
Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei SRPG
Wind Waker HD Remake (Not a upscale - graphics remade, some gameplay elements fine tuned and MiiVerse)
New Xenoblade game (Looks absolutely amazing! Full scale jRPG like Xenoblade)
Virtual Console (Games will have MiiVerse integration)
A Brand New Wii U Zelda (saying they want to add Multi somehow and make it less linear)
Wii Fit U is coming (RIP)
Mario Kart U is coming (Playable at E3)
3D Mario U is coming (Playable at E3)
30c NES Games until July
Smash Bros. will be shown at E3

Gp2xS.gif

Lawd, I need to get a Wii U now.

That Xeno-whatever trailer (it's not confirmed to be Blade 2 yet is it?) was flawless.
1SCy9.gif

It looks like it, including the menus, so I just assumed :3

It looks like Xenoblade with a bit more of a cybernetic kind of touch. If that makes sense. Still looks quite "traditional".

but yes, tehse projects are very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom