• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
I don't stan FF-13-points-on-metacritic, why won't anyone believe me?

m1RKY.png
m1RKY.png

Sis don't think I haven't seen you the past two months playing both games
ny6.gif

nnnnnnn sis, I was only just tipped to check the vulgar gaming side and I am SCREAMING.

Wind Waker HD made me shoot ropes. *O*

nnnnnnn I was SEETHING at you cause your fave one is getting a remake and mine is left and paid DUST

Koodo

Banned
Sis don't think I haven't seen you the past two months playing both games
ny6.gif

nnnnnnn I was SEETHING at you cause your fave one is getting a remake and mine is left and paid DUST
She was bragging in the plug room yesterday about RE-BUYING the game.

Sounds like a stan to me.
ny6.gif

Bladenic

Death at the arguing over Nintendo a few pages back. Surprised Mumei let ya'll live. Anyway Smash at E3? Bye world.

And yassss at Thrift Shop gettin' that #1. Ya'll can stay seething like pressed mofos that you are while Macklemore collects that money (and can stop going to the thrift shop to buy his clothes).

Oh and....

KeHSAtS.jpg

1oAb1ju.jpg

TrErrPd.jpg

The King of TV God Men returns on April 7th with a 2-hour premiere. Everyone better watch. Koo and Leona I can't omg

cory64

Who is the queen of the Hot 100?
1. Mariah: 2,104 points
2. Madonna: 1,808 points
3. Rihanna: 1,433 points
4. Janet: 1,431 points
5. Whitney: 1,364 points
. . .
*. Katy: 814 points
*. Beyoncé: 746 points
*. Britney: 676 points
*. Christina: 628 points
*. Gaga : 468 points
*. Taylor: 455 points
*. Kelly: 424 points
*. Adele: 318 points

(Beatles: 2,385 points)
(Elvis: 2,212 points)
(MJ: 1,763 points)

Using this faux-logarithmic scale:
100-41: 1pt
40-31: 2 pts
30-21: 3 pts
20-11: 4 pts
10-6: 10 pts
5: 15 pts
4: 20 pts
3: 30 pts
2: 40 pts
1: 100 pts

Would be impractical if not implausible to factor in the duration of the peaks though.

Mumei

Not your first post of today not being about Nintendo.

Not your response to him baiting him to do exactly what I had just said to stop doing. Mess.

I don't want to moderate Gaming Side issues, which is why I don't read it, and I don't want you guys treating this like your own little mini-forum where you can completely flout the rules in the rest of the forum. So: If you want to discuss gaming news, go to Gaming Side.

I don't care about your occasional conversations about the newest game you're playing; there's a certain social element to any community topic that is bound to occur where we talk about games we played or books we read or movies we saw or television shows we've watched. That said, when there's something happening - conference, reveal, announcement, bankruptcy sale, etc. - that you want to talk about, go to the topic where everyone else is talking about it. And if I see what looks like console warring, I'm not going to just delete posts.

This is the last warning: Next time I see it, someone's catching a month.

:duca::duca::duca::duca::duca::duca::duca::duca::duca::duca::duca::duca:

Very interesting thing you posted a moment ago but ... don't do this. This isn't ATRL, so that doesn't work here and it is spam. It's fine I suppose when it happens in the midst of another post (e.g. botty says anything and says :keir: at the end, because that's his schtick :eli:) but something like this is so contentless that it shouldn't even be posted.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Things We Cannot Do
A Summary

* Spam gifs.

* Complain to Mumei. Tell Mumei what to do. Tell Mumei who to ban.

* Carry long gaming news discussions.

* Participate in console stan wars.

* Post unnecessary reaction comments. Ex. 1, Ex. 2

ilU047JIRbpO.gif

botty

Banned
Not your response to him baiting him to do exactly what I had just said to stop doing. Mess.

I don't want to moderate Gaming Side issues, which is why I don't read it, and I don't want you guys treating this like your own little mini-forum where you can completely flout the rules in the rest of the forum. So: If you want to discuss gaming news, go to Gaming Side.

I don't care about your occasional conversations about the newest game you're playing; there's a certain social element to any community topic that is bound to occur where we talk about games we played or books we read or movies we saw or television shows we've watched. That said, when there's something happening - conference, reveal, announcement, bankruptcy sale, etc. - that you want to talk about, go to the topic where everyone else is talking about it. And if I see what looks like console warring, I'm not going to just delete posts.

This is the last warning: Next time I see it, someone's catching a month.

Very interesting thing you posted a moment ago but ... don't do this. This isn't ATRL, so that doesn't work here and it is spam. It's fine I suppose when it happens in the midst of another post (e.g. botty says anything and says :keir: at the end, because that's his schtick :eli:) but something like this is so contentless that it shouldn't even be posted.

Duly noted.

5S4w9rm.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Things We Cannot Do
A Summary

* Spam gifs.

* Complain to Mumei. Tell Mumei what to do. Tell Mumei who to ban.

* Carry long gaming news discussions.

* Participate in console stan wars.

* Post unnecessary reaction comments. Ex. 1, Ex. 2

* Stan Beyawnce and Rihanus.

ilU047JIRbpO.gif

Amended.

That "Clarity" reference with the winkie face.
I'm trying to understand if that's a hint about the sound he's going for with GaGa, or if he's just trying to promote his latest single. Either way, I love "Clarity" so I wouldn't mind the GaGa tracks sounding a bit like it or better. :)

If you're a fan of lists and countdowns, stay tuned for later this afternoon coz I'm gonna announce my next series ;) I have to go home and get a shitty banner in order first.

YAY POP-GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom