• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

? I'm confused is he not grey?

I'm on mobile lol

No, I was saying you always think someone got banned because of Gaming Side, and that's because that Gaming Side is the reason when you get banned - but it isn't why Pho got banned.

It's only for a day; the intentional spamming was too much.

Trigger

Phonomezer
Banned
(Today, 04:37 AM)

ibrGEI8NrDywHv.gif

RIP

Poor thing. I know how bad boredom can be.

Majmun

You Bey Stans don't know much about your fave huh?

2003 Tea

Grade A Thieving Teas
isvjvg9lStbk9.gif

I don't see the article...

I guess it's just another obscure producer that's reaching for straws and just wants to cash in . Most of the copyright lawsuits are just stupid.

And poor phono. I guess this is what you get for making that awful " worst act" list

Kyon

Banned
I don't see the article...

I guess it's just another obscure producer that's reaching for straws and just wants to cash in . Most of the copyright lawsuits are just stupid.

Not reaching for Straws. What are you ON. You r fave is a class A thief. You can't deny the facts. Don't matter how BIG someone is. If she stole a song she stole a song.

SaintZ

Glad to see Avril made it to Soulscribe's list. I agree about your point about how her choice of having a more private life has damaged her. She usually releases an album, tours and then disappears for 2 or 3 years. She can't afford to do that and I hope that changes witht the release of her next alberm. I disagree about her having average vocal talents tho and unfortunately, I feel that Ke$ha has taken her spot in pop music.

Mau ®

I was doing my usual Sunday routine of playing basketball when I decided to play a whole game while listening to The Ghoul's Halcyon.

It slayed. I forgot how good that album is *.* and everything after the game was beautiful *.*

EDIT: No, I wasnt high. Ch...

xxczx

I was doing my usual Sunday routine of playing basketball when I decided to play a whole game while listening to The Ghoul's Halcyon.

It slayed. I forgot how good that album is *.* and everything after the game was beautiful *.*

0dUUiF5.png
0dUUiF5.png
0dUUiF5.png
0dUUiF5.png

Trigger

Preach.

156 million is nothing when your view count is still over 2 billion. And according to billboard the views shouldn't have been removed.

Maybe read the article you link to.

What? The Billboard thing was an excuse not to remove them in the first place. What kind of Lance Armstrong cheating defense?

isuZXpNyoZbqz.gif

botty

Banned

It's moving up on itunes as well.

Hopefully it and some other songs push down the trash that is in the top 10 soon.

February is going to be a great month

• Watching the Macklemore song die
  • Watching Francis get snubbed at the grammys
  • Black Britney Spears' Superbowl Performance
  • Adele's oscar performance

I am perched.
ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's moving up on itunes as well.

Hopefully it and some other songs push down the trash that is in the top 10 soon.

February is going to be a great month

• Watching the Macklemore song die
  • Watching Francis get snubbed at the grammys
  • Black Britney Spears' Superbowl Performance
  • Adele's oscar performance

I am perched.
ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

Why is Bey the Black Britney Spears? o_O
And Macklemeore isn't going to die that quickly.
Francis is up for five awards, not likely he gets snubbed.

And you forgot to add what is to be a iconic performance of "Stay" by Rihanna at the Grammys.

Majmun

Because it thinks that Bey lip synced during the inaguration.

While experts claim otherwise...

Sound Engineer said:
He also addresses the fact that her scarf flapped during the performance and you can hear it, proving there was a live mic. He also said that Bey is “so good that her pre-recorded and live vocal are almost identical.

LINK

original source

and

She did sing," the source explains to Us. "There was a [pre-recorded] track, but Bey sang 100 percent." The confusion began after a rep for U.S. Marine Corp Band told several media outlets that the superstar chose to lip-synch over a track at the last minute.

"[Using a pre-recorded track at live events] is very very common," the source clarfies. "The track was only there as a backup."

LINK

I think only Soulscribe and I truly knew that our fave was singing live. And we were right.

The rest tried tho
iEuZiqExx2tDK.gif

Because it thinks that Bey lip synced during the inaguration.

While experts claim otherwise...

He also addresses the fact that her scarf flapped during the performance and you can hear it, proving there was a live mic. He also said that Bey is “so good that her pre-recorded and live vocal are almost identical.

LINK

original source

and

She did sing," the source explains to Us. "There was a [pre-recorded] track, but Bey sang 100 percent." The confusion began after a rep for U.S. Marine Corp Band told several media outlets that the superstar chose to lip-synch over a track at the last minute.

"[Using a pre-recorded track at live events] is very very common," the source clarfies. "The track was only there as a backup."

LINK
I think only Soulscribe and I truly knew that our fave was singing live. And we were right.

The rest tried tho
ibipRrRIvzboJV.gif

tumblr_mhb1ltlLwb1qm4p56o1_500.jpg

botty

Banned
And Macklemeore isn't going to die that quickly.
Francis is up for five awards, not likely he gets snubbed.

And you forgot to add what is to be a iconic performance of "Stay" by Rihanna at the Grammys.

Because her lipsync is iconic, much like Britney's.

As for Francis, looking at the categories he is nominated in, I don't really see him winning more than 2 grammys. His music simply does not compare to the competition.

I have never seen an "iconic" Rihanna performance, but I will be perched for her.

B-Dex

Because her lipsync is iconic, much like Britney's.

As for Francis, looking at the categories he is nominated in, I don't really see him winning more than 2 grammys. His music simply does not compare to the competition.

I have never seen an "iconic" Rihanna performance, but I will be perched for her.

wkmxac.gif

Majmun

Yeah, some of our faves have done iconic things that were actually bad for them. From iconic meltdowns to iconic flops.

Is Xtina releasing her new single btw?

cory64

It's a chart, not a blog. The essential information is not visually connected, what the hell were they thinking?
I can't think of another site with so much awkward whitespace.
Should not take me 4-5 scrolls just to see the top 10.

Koodo

Banned
Rihfund is simply incapable of having a famous or infamous iconic performance.

Much like her "albums," her perfomances always feel undercooked and disposable.

Majmun

Unapoligetic album cover is pretty iconic tbh. So is her LOUD era.

-edit

oh, we're talking about performances...hmm

Fey

Banned
It's a chart, not a blog. The essential information is not visually connected, what the hell were they thinking?
I can't think of another site with so much awkward whitespace.
Should not take me 4-5 scrolls just to see the top 10.

i went there this morning and

iMzZUjBlefupD.gif

awful, awful redesign.

DMeisterJ

Banned
lbr, most people aren't going to give Rihanna any compliments on anything she does because they're bothered by the reign. Not bothered by it tho. Rih will continue to deliver hit singles, albums, and performances, while some of your faves haven't done any of the above yet this decade.

iw32btwQEs2pv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom