• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
M1imtn0.jpg

213735_original.jpg

209342_original.jpg

'Cuz new Britney's on a mission.
cry.gif
All her candids lately have left me screaming.

She has a permanent :eli: face.

botty

Banned
Here are some iconic performances:

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

Madonna - Vogue

Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U

Black Britney Spears - Love on Top

Mariah Carey feat Whitney - When You Believe

Even if you don't like these artist, it is clear the performance goes above and beyond to entertain the crowd. They are provocative, innovative, or offer something extremely exciting to the audience.

Rihanna singing, while water falls on her weave isn't iconic...

You have such bad taste I just adblocked that GIF.

Well, it is phonomezer's gif.

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Fey

Banned
she looks amazing in those pics

iPYB5nxdrQ1MU.gif

^ i agree with botty about those iconic performances. i like rihanna, and her performances aren't terrible, but none of them have ever stood out.

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

Madonna - Vogue

Even if you don't like these artist, it is clear the performance goes above and beyond to entertain the crowd. They are provocative, innovative, or offer something extremely exciting to the audience.

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

This one slays me every damn time. If Gaga could do THAT again I could stan.

(I agree with you overall. Some artists never get a signature "iconic" live performance. I would say RihRih, Perra, 1D, M5, Avril, Bieber, and who knows how many others don't have one. Most artists never will.....)

Brit looking great here.

botty

Banned
The barbz are already attacking cuntyB, and he is getting so pressed. The guy is also a troll, so I can't really get upset over the things he says.

iqTFYPIcgNKJc.gif

royalan

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

Madonna - Vogue

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Let's not forget Our Fave, sis.

My personal favorite: When she showed the lessers who would later try how you're supposed to duet with Mick Jagger.

She is so fucking spicy this entire performance, and SLAYS that song with one of her best live performance. Truly the only CunT who lived up to Tina's iconic duet with Mick.

botty

Banned
Yeah I don't get it. She has done nothing except exceed my expectations so far. Though the live shows will tell all.....

Most critics are also giving her praise as being a refreshing, and down to earth judge. She was heralded before the show even began as the best judge since Simon. Though, I guess she is not everyone's cup of tea. Oh well.

She won't shut up and she thinks she's witty. Rhyming names and spouting cuntjuice in an English accent is not exactly Oscar Wilde.

Well, part of her job as a judge is to give critique and criticism. Sure, she could be lazy like Britbot and simply throw out 3 worded sentences, but I don't think the contestants would appreciate that. As for her rhyming names and spouting "cuntjuice," well, I don't know what to even say.

mFeF8j.gif

She won't shut up and she thinks she's witty. Rhyming names and spouting cuntjuice in an English accent is not exactly Oscar Wilde.

iTedS5OnaWQ8l.gif

I've only ever watched one ep of AI, and that was one ep too many. I found Nicki in particular, attention whore-y, and her personality grating.

Yeah, I don't get the acclaim for Nicki. She's cute maybe 5% of the time; the rest she is insufferable. #TeamLamb

tumblr_mh8yn4Uj1P1rakxf0o1_500.gif

iTedS5OnaWQ8l.gif

I've only ever watched one ep of AI, and that was one ep too many. I found Nicki in particular, attention whore-y, and her personality grating.

I've rarely seen someone so conscious of always being the center of attention, but with nothing of substance to put her there. In small doses she could have been funny or refreshing or tolerable. But she wont. shut. up.

So what's the consensus on Burlesque?

I'm watching it tomorrow since we're doing You Haven't Seen the Last of Me for our spring movie music show. Orlando Gay Chorus, y'all!

I thought I heard good things about Xtina's acting in it.

royalan

Because every time she opens her mouth it instantly becomes iconic.

It goes without saying.
legendtinahpkcg.gif

Yep. And let the haters stay pressed.

ibcfdXYrWkLT9e.gif

So what's the consensus on Burlesque?

I'm watching it tomorrow since we're doing You Haven't Seen the Last of Me for our spring movie music show. Orlando Gay Chorus, y'all!

I thought I heard good things about Xtina's acting in it.

The movie doesn't move mountains, but it's a decent film. Christina's good in it. Cher's good in it. And the soundtrack is FABULOUS.

I am SO JEALOUS. You boys better make Cher proud!

We're doing a Broadway theme for our next concert.

The movie doesn't move mountains, but it's a decent film. Christina's good in it. Cher's good in it. And the soundtrack is FABULOUS.

I am SO JEALOUS. You boys better make Cher proud!

We're doing a Broadway theme for our next concert.

We started solos tryouts and one of us blew that shit up! I am amped! So many great songs this show!

#ICONIC

Christopher

Since I don't wanna create a new thread and you guys are the pros what's a good website to house photo albums for your family to look at photobucket suckssss

Fey

Banned
Xtina - Hurt

Xtina - It's a Man's World

And arguably the most iconic performance of the decade so far, and a personal favorite of Koodo's:

Xtina - Etta James Tribute

You tried.

i can't tell if you're jokingly saying it's iconic because of the leakage mess

but the fact that i've never heard/seen the first two tells me they aren't iconic. but i will listen, i don't really mind xtina *.*

and ugh that awful gif i hope she never tries to pull off religious controversy again, felt so try hard

botty

Banned
i can't tell if you're jokingly saying it's iconic because of the leakage mess

but the fact that i've never heard/seen the first two tells me they aren't iconic. but i will listen, i don't really mind xtina *.*

and ugh that awful gif i hope she never tries to pull off religious controversy again, felt so try hard

Religious controversy? That gif is literally the extent of the religious part of the 'opening' for her hosting gig. When I think religious controversy, I think Madonna, Gaga, and Nicki's grammy performance. That costume was used for less than a minute.

VjvlV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom