• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
Remember "Voice of a generation"?

Lowering her standards, just like her stans.

ibnNgbf0mMhApX.gif

hate it when she says stuff like that. she needs to learn that people/albums that are considered iconic didn't become that way because the artist was shoving down people's throats that they/their music is incredible.

she's toned it down considerably but still.

Quick, sistrens, I need an album to listen to at work. I'm really bored with my own playlist at the moment. ;______;

It needs to not-so-explicit.

Preferably R&B and/or Rhythmic Pop.

I'm back in love with Sky Ferreira's Ghost EP. I cannot get if off of rotation.

And LOVE Christina still, but the meanest shit has been psoted about my faves so here goes.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/galleries/celebs-and-their-cartoon-character-look-likes/811056

p17b29m9821dhv96h1b9713enritg.jpg

Sorry, royalan.

The pandering Macklemore song is rising on itunes. I suppose the stench of thrift shop shall linger in the form of "Same Love."

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif

I'm guessing hoping this is your first time seeing this, and that is why you posted it.

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

It's flying around FB tonight. Good thing I love Piggy too. So it's not the slam that maybe they intended.

botty

Banned
I know that the few Azealia stains already know about her single coming, but for those who don't care enough about it to search out the news:

YUNG RAPUNXELVerified
‏@AZEALIABANKS

"YUNG RAPUNXEL" will be released February 12, 2013.

Its first single is coming, and I suppose this also means its album has also been pushed back.

i48GtohYsEPM2.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I know that the few Azealia stains already know about her single coming, but for those who don't care enough about it to search out the news:

Its first single is coming, and I suppose this also means its album has also been pushed back.

i48GtohYsEPM2.gif

Bye. I posted that two pages (50ppp) ago.

ibeoYY8UN0sUEe.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

i48GtohYsEPM2.gif

You posted her news delayed...

Much like her album

i48GtohYsEPM2.gif

botty

Banned
Oh, I see it was lost in the midst of the Francis/Chris Brown 'brawl.'

i48GtohYsEPM2.gif

edit: Though, it is telling that only one person responded to the news.

cory64

Only thing that worries me about Stay is that When I Was Your Man already has some updates on it and it's been a long time since CHR has had to deal with ballads from two major artists at the same time.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Only thing that worries me about Stay is that When I Was Your Man already has some updates on it and it's been a long time since CHR has had to deal with ballads from two major artists at the same time.

I remember being worried about "Diamonds" since "Die Young" was released a day before and was doing considerably better on radio at the beginning. But then Rihanna ended up winning. The only thing that's not going to go in her favor this time is that "Pour it Up" is getting play on Rhythmic, so any help that the Rhythmic format could have given to "Stay" is going to be lessened based on how well PIU is doing.

royalan

At this point, Azealia needs to just focus on getting the album out so she can pad her Whole Foods application. I no longer see it for ha.

A car full of frat boys just drove past, windows down, with all occupants singing Loveeeeee Song.

Boy lately, you've been stingy with your time
Got me wondering, I'm wondering if I'm on your mind
Boy I just wanna be in your possession
You say I'm the one you want so come express it

imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif
imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif

Don't slip, don't slip
Cause a n**** might push up on it
Don't really wanna lose this moment
Why window shop when you own this?
I I I don't put it down
I I I don't fuck around
I I I want you now, I want you now, oh

imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif
imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif

Loveeeeee Song is my jam.

Bladenic

Boy lately, you've been stingy with your time
Got me wondering, I'm wondering if I'm on your mind
Boy I just wanna be in your possession
You say I'm the one you want so come express it

imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif
imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif

Don't slip, don't slip
Cause a n**** might push up on it
Don't really wanna lose this moment
Why window shop when you own this?
I I I don't put it down
I I I don't fuck around
I I I want you now, I want you now, oh

imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif
imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif

Loveeeeee Song is my jam.

Gross.

ixKWFQu7UZSjR.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yeah this is where I stand. I think she is a bit messy too but I am willing to put up with it since some of her older stuff has been shitting.

But if YUNG REPUGNANT turns out to be shit.

iE9DoonwEoK4D.gif

That cunt Julia. I'm still in the early parts of season 1 on my rematch, but she is truly revolting.

Bladenic

Jail time for Bruises would honestly be a very much light punishment compared to what I believe would be the ideal way to deal with him.

ixKWFQu7UZSjR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom