• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

FOR WHAT?

OMFFF LEAD SINGLE IS COMING LORDT

It's for the Super Bowl. Every act that does the Super Bowl Halftime Show holds a press conference a few days before to preview it for the media. Some people have performed or previewed music for the press at these events, so it could happen. I actually kind of expect it to.

But, of course, most people are expecting this year's press event to be wasted on the Lipsyncgate. Bey is so selfish.

Artemisia

Banned
It's for the Super Bowl. Every act that does the Super Bowl Halftime Show holds a press conference a few days before to preview it for the media. Some people have performed or previewed music for the press at these events, so it could happen. I actually kind of expect it to.

oh. But will it be live streamed, or is it a private press engagement?

But, of course, most people are expecting this year's press event to be wasted on the Lipsync gate.

ohhhh

ibeCIpuQBcRQdX.gif

royalan

oh. But will it be live streamed, or is it a private press engagement?

ohhhh

ibeCIpuQBcRQdX.gif

I don't know if it's ever been live-streamed, but it'll likely be all over the news tonight, so it's not exactly private. I hope we get some streaming.

EDIT: Bless...people are saying E! will be live streaming the press conference on their site at 3:15PM EST. Not seeing anything on their site yet, though.

royalan

Girls, if any of you want to watch Beyonce's Super Bowl press conference, it's starting the next few minutes.

It'll be airing on ESPN, if any of you have that channel.

Or you can watch it streamed Here

cory64

"She's the female version of Michael Jackson"
THAT'S KATY PERRY YOU FOOLS

This is cute though.
edit: See, people care about 4!!

Koodo

Banned
Girls, if any of you want to watch Beyonce's Super Bowl press conference, it's starting the next few minutes.

It'll be airing on ESPN, if any of you have that channel.

Or you can watch it streamed Here
I C this perchedness.

Let me just wait for y'all to post the deets.
i7twyFNvkXuch.gif

royalan

OMG...there's a video playing of some of the players commenting on Beyonce...this has to be the most sexist thing I've seen in a long time.

"Ladies, this is the OUTLINE. Beyonce is teaching you how you should respect your man."

"Beyonce has this song...called 'Cater 2 U'....I think it's from her last album...I think it was called 4."

d;osihvw;oifvn;ozeubgveru;ogiu;oergfe;or

Beyonce's #IMPACT

EDIT: LAWD this prostate commercial. I am DEAD.

royalan

Starting now.

Some suit talking about Pepsi and some sports award nobody currs about.

Jennifer Hudson will be performing "America The Beautiful" with some student choir.

The NA will be performed by Alicia Keys as we all know.

"We know that when 100 million people tune in on Sunday, they'll be just as excited for Beyonce as they are for the outcome of the game." HAHAHAHAHAHA

Artemisia

Banned
I AM SCREAMING

NOT HER SHOWING UP THE LIPSYNC ACCUSERS

Starting now.

Some suit talking about Pepsi and some sports award nobody currs about.

Jennifer Hudson will be performing "America The Beautiful" with some student choir.

The NA will be performed by Alicia Keys as we all know.

"We know that when 100 million people tune in on Sunday, they'll be just as excited for Beyonce as they are for the outcome of the game." HAHAHAHAHAHA

o can you keep updating like this?

royalan

WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SUNG IT LIVE AT THE EVENT THEN TRICK!

YASSSSS - ASK HA TO CLARIFY!

Ummm, it's the Inauguration tho, Bey. Shouldn't have lipped there.

royalan

Reporter for E! News asking if she will be singing live at the Halftime Show (LOL!)

Points out that The Black Eye Peas performed live and were ridiculed, and the Madonna used a backing track and was also ridiculed.

"I will definitely be singing live. This is what I was put on this Earth to do."

Oh, and Beyonce loves her haters.

royalan

"When I got to the Super Dome I took my shoes off, planted my feet on the ground, and just RAN. I just want to live in the moment. yadda yadda yadda bla bla bla something something 'I Was Here'."

royalan

103r38230r8wlbfulbviueabgi;ebgb;eriugb THIS LYING TROLLOP!!!!!

Reporter: Thanks to all the drama with the National Anthem prerecorded track fiasco, will this keep your from ever using a prerecorded track again in the future?

Beyonce: I always sing live.

royalan

NOT THEM ASKING WHEN SHE'S GOING BACK ON TOUR

Reporter: What color is your toothbrush and why'd you chose that color?

Beyonce: I love your question! It's BLUE!

BYE

royalan

nnnnnn

Let me get around to making those gifs soon.

yassssssssss

Where's my new music tho Bey?

IFTtS.gif

It really is kinda strange. You'd think she'd want to give her single some time to make an impact before her performance. It's not really going to click for a lot of people that she's performing a brand spanking new song if she waits to premier it during a medley of her old hits.

Ah well, I still think it's likely we'll hear it before Sunday. And I expect it to be garbage.

When she performs it, you best believe every radio station, Pepsi ad, and website will be running it frequently. 6 hour block of non-stop Bey single on radio stations.

She likely does.

lol I wonder how long it will be till streaming services like spotify offer to game their mixes for a price now that they have such a profound impact on the hot 100 charts.

I don't think there is any chance of beating Thrift Shop though. Even with a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom