• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Yaasss, get money Alicia.

A mess. I don't remember the last time I saw someone with a blackberry. Get money, though.

iSPAuwop6tqw2.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Fuckin Problems slaying, next #1 after Thrift Shop I hope. Keep those untalented hoes away from the top, like Taylor.

Won't go #1 unfortunately. Top 10 is about the best any Rap song can hope for since Pop Radio plays a huge part in most songs that go #1. It'll go plat or 2x plat tho and be a huge single for A$AP, deservedly.

Bladenic

I Knew You Were Trouble is a travesty, and I say this as having liked some tracks on Red. Thrift Shop, Locked, Ho Hey, Don't You Worry Child, Diamonds, and Fuckin Problems are all better. Hell, Beauty and a Beat is better except for Shitty laying his filth on it. Only a crazy and blind Taylor Stan would try to claim hers to be the best song in that top ten.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Suit and Tie deserved #1. But peaking at 4 is fantastic for a comeback single 7 years after his last album.

#JT2013WorldDomination
n3gDzia.png

It peaked at #4 so far. The AI is growing, and once it continues to grow so will the digital again. He's promoting it at the Grammys and such.

JT is still coming. Poor haters.

Fey

Banned
hopefully the wait for all these gals' albums will pay off cause i am so thirsty for new music

tired of hearing IKYWT or LOOH every time i turn on the radio

Hew said:
Rihanna's choice to get back with Chris Brown just shows me that she is so psychologically damaged that she has lowered her own perception of her self worth and thus assumed she can't get with anyone better and remained with the scum of the universe.

Paint it however she wants, she's damaged goods.

I don't get that felling at all. I think the possibility of her happiness outweighs any trepidation she most likely still felt in getting back with him. From the way she talked about him prior to them getting back together it was obvious that she still loved him. I'm not a believer in love healing all wounds, but I think it's better to know for sure than to spend forever guessing. I get the feeling that had the altercation had not been made public, she wouldn't have left him to begin with. Whether or not that denotes "psychological damage" is not for me to say. I don't think things are as black and white as people like to make them. Sure something horrible happened, and while I might not stay afterwards, I wouldn't ascribe notions to those who do.

People are really quick to say what they won't do without having experienced it. It's a whole other thing to build something with someone and deal with the fallout of that. I wish Rihanna and CB all the luck in the world.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I don't get that felling at all. I think the possibility of her happiness outweighs any trepidation she most likely still felt in getting back with him. From the way she talked about him prior to them getting back together it was obvious that she still loved him. I'm not a believer in love healing all wounds, but I think it's better to know for sure than to spend forever guessing. I get the feeling that had the altercation had not been made public, she wouldn't have left him to begin with. Whether or not that denotes "psychological damage" is not for me to say. I don't think things are as black and white as people like to make them. Sure something horrible happened, and while I might not stay afterwards, I wouldn't ascribe notions to those who do.

People are really quick to say what they won't do without having experienced it. It's a whole other thing to build something with someone and deal with the fallout of that. I wish Rihanna and CB all the luck in the world.

Quoted for being flaw-free.

Bladenic

royalan

Beautifully put, Rob. Let's just hope that this precious thing they've built together will survive the jail time Chris is increasingly likely to incur thanks to his continued displays of gross immaturity, violence, and just being an all-around dumbass. *.*

botty

Banned
Major- Love Me Boy (this song is fucking annoying, but I can't look away).

Um. At times it reminded me of a scary kpop song, and other times I thought I was listening to a knock off version of the Mortal Kombat theme.

Vanbot- Hold This Moment (amazing Swedish-pop, what else is new?)

Cute.

Little Daylight- Overdose (Typical indie-dance-pop. I'm posting this because she sounds like Madonna in the verses and it's kind of freaking me out, tbh).

Cute.

Trigger

Miley isn't the worst thing to happen to pop music, and she's made a few decent songs. I'm anxiously awaiting this trainwreck her next album.

Stefan™;47110987 said:
Effortless.

Red(700k) is selling more than some of your faves' lead singles without being one.

Effortless.

Its still rising on radio as well. Will easily hit 4 million. Maybe 5.

Very impressive considering how many albums she sold as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom