• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
rihanna-terry-richardson-behind-the-scenes-8-630x420.jpg

sexy.

icMox0NzKure7.gif

royalan

I really do love how Rihanna presents herself. Just 100% genuine. The good and the ratchet.

No pageantry. No fakeness. So refreshing.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Are there any more Janet Jackson albums like The Velvet Rope? This album is giving me everything, and I want more...
After that she became obsessed with fucking and released whole albums about it.

That one and the self titled are pretty much the best. With some 1814 thrown in.

Is this what Leona has been reduced to lately? Singing Kelly Clarkson songs for the amusement of swedish ice skating fans?. Mess.
tumblr_mhdawrxirX1qm14m9o10_250.gif
Well, her cover outsold Kelly's version and is far superior in any case (´ー`)┌

This is another one of her "fuck promo, get paid" interludes. With all that paper, I can't fault her for her amnesia re: the existence of a flop album in need of promo.

Well, her cover outsold Kelly's version and is far superior in any case (´ー`)┌

What kind of blatant lies?

(´ー`)┌

Not only has Kelly's version sold more (and during an era of physical single sales which makes it far more impressive).... but it is the better version from the better artist. KTHXBAI.

Not only has Kelly's version sold more (and during an era of physical single sales which makes it far more impressive).... but it is the better version from the better artist. KTHXBAI.
No lies detected.

Kelly's AMLT was heartfelt, while Leona's was just a mess. Still pressed that Simon thought it was a good thing to give her Kelly's song. SMH. X Factor flopping in the US is his payback. :giggle:

SaintZ

I'm literally SCREAMING. People at work are looking at me like I'm crazy.

I had a dream last night and Kelly C was in it. I worked at a production company for some show and Kelly was going to sing there. She was super nice and took a picture with me even lol. I asked her what she thought about all the drama surrounding Beyoncé's lipsync gate but I don't remember what she actually said lol.

I guess all that Beyoncé promo worked because she's even in my subconscious.

Bladenic

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes everyone. My party is on the 16th (due to commitments elsewhere) and I will be dressing up as Oogie Boogie *.* I'm making my costume :3

lmao you're having a costume birthday party? Sounds fun.

also did you see SLP

Nemesis_

lmao you're having a costume birthday party? Sounds fun.

also did you see SLP

Yeah, the theme is Villains *.* For my 21st we had a theme of Animation (Comics, Cartoons almost anything really). Everyone had really good fun and all 80-90 people dressed up which to me was quite impressive. So we're repeating that since I did nothing for my 22nd *O*

Nah, I didn't, the cunt who I planned to go see it with decided she wasn't in the mood so I had to postpone. ;________; You will hear from me on Twattir when I do ;)

Bladenic

Yeah, the theme is Villains *.* For my 21st we had a theme of Animation (Comics, Cartoons almost anything really). Everyone had really good fun and all 80-90 people dressed up which to me was quite impressive. So we're repeating that since I did nothing for my 22nd *O*

Nah, I didn't, the cunt who I planned to go see it with decided she wasn't in the mood so I had to postpone. ;________; You will hear from me on Twattir when I do ;)

What kind of Mr. Popularity teas?

And that cover is pretty damn amazing. But it ain't Frank for sure.

Nemesis_

What kind of Mr. Popularity teas?

I mingle throughout all social circles :3

i8n8P2MxiZzDo.gif

There will be less in attendance this year as a lot are overseas though this means I save money on food and alcohol *.*

EDIT:

The L.A. County District Attorney has filed legal documents claiming Chris Brown has violated his probation by submitting bogus community service records ... TMZ has learned.

We've learned the D.A. is alleging in legal docs Chris Brown may have LIED when he claimed he has performed all of his community service in connection with the Rihanna beating case.

Bryan T. Norwood, the Chief of Police in Richmond, VA., wrote a letter to the judge on September 14, claiming Brown successfully completed 202 days of community service -- he was only required to perform 180.

Norwood attached documents showing that Brown frequently worked at Tappahannock Children's Center -- a place where Brown's mom was once a director -- and did odd jobs such as painting, washing windows, waxing floors, cutting grass and picking up trash.

The judge was suspicious when the document was filed, and sources tell us the D.A. began investigating and found no "credible, competent or verifiable evidence" that Brown did the 180 days community service.

Sources tell TMZ ... there's no way Chris could have performed community service on some of the days, because he was out of the country doing concerts.

The D.A. calls Chris' documentation "at best sloppy ... and at worst fraudulent reporting."

The D.A. is asking the judge to reject Chris' alleged Virginia community service hours and make him fulfill his obligation in L.A. County.

iMU8L95uVoUhq.gif

Nemesis_

Wasn't this also one of the shittest match ups this year in terms of Superbowl? So less people were interested anyway? I read this on Twitter so not sure how true it might be.

Fey

Banned
Wasn't this also one of the shittest match ups this year in terms of Superbowl? So less people were interested anyway? I read this on Twitter so not sure how true it might be.

i think so lol

but let's not forget madonna's halftime show had more views than the record-breaking match itself

Touchdown

Banned

I thought it had the makings of one of the best, you had the two head coaches on opposing teams that were brothers, you had the very last game of Ray Lewis, you had the Joe Flacco contract story, I enjoyed it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom