• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

C'mon is falling already. Ke$ha's era is over.

Rih's singles clocking nice updates in tandem.

And yea "Started from the bottom" is giving me Miguel teas. I like the song tho.

Lmao I noticed that it dropped and seems to have peaked. If she can't even clock smash singles, her coffin will be buried.

Mau ®

I hope Rih and Drake make up just in time to record another FLAWLESS AND ICONIC track together for either Drake's album or Rih's next album. Whichever one comes out sooner *.*

Nemesis_

I C hoes mad at the poet of our generation!

I don't think the NAVY has any semblance of familiarity with poetry.

ioqgLhx6HyFNm.gif

C'mon is falling already. Ke$ha's era is over.

Rih's singles clocking nice updates in tandem.

And yea "Started from the bottom" is giving me Miguel teas. I like the song tho.

Eh I will give it one more single before I declare it dead.

I think C'Mon's problem was coming right on the heels of Die Young (and the controversy) combined with its overall similarity to the song. Was a recipe for flop.

Still think she could have another hit if she chooses her next single wisely.

Bladenic

Careful, it might write a song about you and your wrong doings towards her. :3

Lmao this reminds me of Hayden Panetierre's interview on Jimmy Kimmel. She said she borrowed one of Taylor's guitars but hadnt yet returned and Jimmy said Taylor was gonna write a song about it. I love that more people are shading Taylor. Finally getting comeuppance for her treacherous ways.

bort

EXCLUSIVE: Selena Gomez's Heartbreak — Justin Bieber's Affair With Rihanna Revealed

Life & Style can exclusively reveal the reason Selena Gomez broke up with Justin Bieber after two years of dating: Selena found out that Justin had cheated on her in the early stages of their relationship — with Rihanna.

“It has devastated her,” a friend of Selena and Justin’s reveals in the new issue of Life & Style. “It really cut like a knife because it happened in February of 2011, when Selena and Justin had been dating for months and were falling in love. It’s caused Selena to question their entire relationship.”

After flirting at a basketball game in LA on Feb. 20, 2011, the friend tells Life & Style that he and Rihanna hooked up.

Though Justin and Selena, who have been dating since late 2010, have been off and on in recent months as work kept them apart, this devastating piece of information caused her to break things off for good, says the friend. Now, “Selena thinks maybe they’ve been hooking up all along,” their friend tells the mag.

An insider reveals that they spent time together in NYC while taping the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in November 2012. “During breaks, they’d sneak away to the Hotel Giraffe,” the source tells Life & Style. “They were alone — their security made sure of it. Hotel staff blocked off the entire floor for them.”

A rep for Justin denies anything physical happened with the “S&M” singer. And the friend believes he’ll never confess and let down his fans. “Justin would never admit to it; he would never tell anyone he messed around with Rihanna.”

wut

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm surprised no one posted about Chris ranting on Instagram about how his life is hell and Rihanna riding shotgun with him in his car.

We need Marius back, tbh.

Kelly's People Magazine cover:

24tPwlY.jpg

Apparently she is working on two albums currently. Essentially confirming that she will be releasing an Xmas album AND a studio album in the next year (maybe year and a half). RCA going to milk her for what she is worth while she is still under contract.

Also confirms Grammy's performance but right now it seems that the majority of rumors are saying it will be a cover or tribute.

Speaking of covers. This one is flawless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9BcXuF3bVI&list=PLPV_NJfznE-k0WtpR5qLVHuxsr53qA4wE&index=90

royalan

also...umm...in #LotusPromo speculation that nobody cares about except Botty and myself...can someone tell me WHY "Let There Be Love" is getting updates? It hasn't been announced as a single, promoted, or even mentioned in ANY way since she performed it on The Voice back in November.

What is this I don't even...

also...umm...in #LotusPromo speculation that nobody cares about except Botty and myself...can someone tell me WHY "Let There Be Love" is getting updates? It hasn't been announced as a single, promoted, or even mentioned in ANY way since she performed it on The Voice back in November.

Labels often float possible singles to radio without officially releasing or promoting them as a test to gauge reaction. That way..... if it gets negative feedback and gets pulled then there is no blowback.

I can't say for sure that that is what is happening here, but it would be my guess.

Trigger

#RiseUpLotus

royalan

Labels often float possible singles to radio without officially releasing or promoting them as a test to gauge reaction. That way..... if it gets negative feedback and gets pulled then there is no blowback.

I can't say for sure that that is what is happening here, but it would be my guess.

Hmmm...Hopefully she's using it for the fragrance ad she recently filmed. Premier it as the next single then drop the fragrance ad...POW! Era saved. Yes?
Likely no ;___;

The Biebz would still be an improvement to Shit Brown honestly.

This would be an improvement over Shit Brown:

iJHhtrl.jpg

Oh wait, she WAS hitting this at one point. GOD she sucks...

royalan

OMG!!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY THIS MEANS I FINALLY GET THE URBAN KYLIE ALBUM I'VE ALWAYS WANTED.

AND A LEGITIMATE PUSH INTO THE US. OMG IF KYLIE EVER BRINGS ONE OF HER FULL TOURS TO THE US I WILL DIE. I WILL DIE.

I CANNOT!!!

ibv0CagFmffzC8.gif

OMG!!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY THIS MEANS I FINALLY GET THE URBAN KYLIE ALBUM I'VE ALWAYS WANTED.

AND A LEGITIMATE PUSH INTO THE US. OMG IF KYLIE EVER BRINGS ONE OF HER FULL TOURS TO THE US I WILL DIE. I WILL DIE.

I CANNOT!!!

Needs to get a hit in the US first. She really doesn't have the name recognition to drive a tour in the US as things stand imo. Its been over a decade since she has even had a moderate hit here.

I am interested though. She looks great.

DMeisterJ

Banned
1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis f/ Wanz, "Thrift Shop"
2. Bruno Mars, "Locked Out of Heaven"
3. will.i.am f/ Britney Spears, "Scream & Shout"
4. the Lumineers, "Ho Hey"
5. Taylor Swift, " I Knew You Were Trouble."
6. Swedish House Mafia, "Don't You Worry Child"
7. Justin Bieber f/ Nicki MInaj, "Beauty & A Beat"
8. A$AP Rocky f/ Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & 2 Chainz, "F**kin' Problems"
9. P!nk, "Try"
10. Calvin Harris f/ Florence Welch, "Sweet Nothing"

Not Scream and Shout going to #3

And "Diamonds" is done in the top 10. Time for stay to take it's place, tbh.

botty

Banned
1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis f/ Wanz, "Thrift Shop"
2. Bruno Mars, "Locked Out of Heaven"
3. will.i.am f/ Britney Spears, "Scream & Shout"
4. the Lumineers, "Ho Hey"
5. Taylor Swift, " I Knew You Were Trouble."
6. Swedish House Mafia, "Don't You Worry Child"
7. Justin Bieber f/ Nicki MInaj, "Beauty & A Beat"
8. A$AP Rocky f/ Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & 2 Chainz, "F**kin' Problems"
9. P!nk, "Try"
10. Calvin Harris f/ Florence Welch, "Sweet Nothing"

Not Scream and Shout going to #3

And "Diamonds" is done in the top 10. Time for stay to take it's place, tbh.

Where was Beauty and A Beat last week?

royalan

This is the worst top 10 I've seen in a long ass time.

Music in 2013 is not getting off to a good start. Not at all.

"Sweet Nothing" is the only redeemer.

Bladenic

Oh he did peak at 5. #flop

Yes for Fuckin problems rising. As it should.

The Barbies or whatever the fuck they call themselves should worship the ground the Biebz walks upon for being so gracious as to give Shitty a hit. Bless him for trying to make her relevant again.

Its actually Florence's first top 10 in the US. A crime really.

I hope it can peak in the top 5 and gets the general public more familiar with her.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Nicki's power.

Not really. Justin has peaked at #2 without Nicki, and Nicki has peaked at #2 without Justin.

Neither of them did better than their respective lead singles off of their respective last albums.

Both have multiple #1 albums but no #1 singles. #poordat

botty

Banned

The absolute filth that sits atop really magnifies just how shit the top 10 is.

v8q8nd6f

Not really. Justin has peaked at #2 without Nicki, and Nicki has peaked at #2 without Justin.

Neither of them did better than their respective lead singles off of their respective last albums.

Both have multiple #1 albums but no #1 singles. #poordat

I suppose getting a #1 album can be a struggle for some.

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom