• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Its going to stay there for a while. My bet is 5 weeks at #1.

It has all the hype and sales of Gangnam Style but with actual radio airplay to back it up.

I suppose there is a group of people who are simply migrating from one bad song to the next: Call Me Shit -> Gangnum Shit -> Thrift Shit.

royalan

The fragrance ad is going to propel "Let There Be Love" to #1, sis.

I still can't believe that fucker is getting adds. If it peaks higher than JAF without ever being a single I'm just going to fall over. Sad this is this won't be very hard, since JAF peaked at less than 6m AI. ;________;

I suppose there is a group of people who are simply migrating from one bad song to the next: Call Me Shit -> Gangnum Shit -> Thrift Shit.

The song was meh but that was just uncalled for.

ibjXL7KlN48kzh.gif

Call Me Maybe was a fairly standard one hit wonder type of song. It was not particularly offensive.

botty

Banned
The fragrance ad is going to propel "Let There Be Love" to #1, sis.

I still can't believe that fucker is getting adds. If it peaks higher than JAF without ever being a single I'm just going to fall over. Sad this is this won't be very hard, since JAF peaked at less than 6m AI. ;________;

I'm putting most of my chips on "Feel This Moment." It's basically an Xtina single, except Pitbull is promoting it. I'm hoping the video slays, and pushes it further. I hope we at least get another video for a Lotus single..

ibe5AYaPHs3VWD.gif

The song was meh but that was just uncalled for.

ibjXL7KlN48kzh.gif

Call Me Maybe was a fairly standard one hit wonder type of song. It was not particularly offensive.

Have you listened to Carly's album? That song is just a mess compared to the gems hidden on there. I also think This Kiss should have smashed; it was the better single, after all.

Have you listened to Carly's album? That song is just a mess compared to the gems hidden on there. I also think This Kiss should have smashed; it was the better single, after all.

I actually own it, but haven't gotten around to sitting down and listening to it yet.

Any specific songs I should check out?

royalan

I'm putting most of my chips on "Feel This Moment." It's basically an Xtina single, except Pitbull is promoting it. I'm hoping the video slays, and pushes it further. I hope we at least get another video for a Lotus single..

ibe5AYaPHs3VWD.gif

Did you follow the Xtina gossip this week?

Apparently, 2 years after the divorce, Christina finally knuckled down and demanded that Jordan finally get his SHIT out of ha house:

7NrD7bs.jpg

YASSS! GET YO ASS ON UP AND OUT.

Meanwhile, Xtina treated herself to a stay at a luxury Bel Air hotel. Only the best for a Queen. Her living dildo was also present:
VVs1jvn.jpg

fnle80x.jpg

And is it just me, or does her body seem to be getting slimmer while DAT ASS is staying the same? She and Nicki should collab again...

1D's Up All Night tour DVD breaks the record for most weeks at #1 on the music video's chart.

GyWfi.png

One Direction’s Up All Night—The Live Tour returns to #1 on Top Music Videos. This is its 30th week on top, which is longer than any other title since this chart originated (as Top Music Videocassettes) in March 1995.

Sauce

Just sayin.

botty

Banned

Apparently, 2 years after the divorce, Christina finally knuckled down and demanded that Jordan finally get his SHIT out of ha house:

Meanwhile, Xtina treated herself to a stay at a luxury Bel Air hotel. Only the best for a Queen. Her living dildo was also present:

And is it just me, or does her body seem to be getting slimmer while DAT ASS is staying the same? She and Nicki should collab again...

Bless. She has needed to purge herself from that filth for years now. And I think she has been losing a significant amount of weight since her AMA performance. We saw that she went down a few sizes during those candids from the People's Choice Awards. Maybe she is getting her body ready for a video
#praying

Trigger

This post is just

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

I actually own it, but haven't gotten around to sitting down and listening to it yet.

All of them.
bhuHH.gif

Though I suppose if you're just looking for highlights then my favorite songs are:

• This Kiss
  • Tonight I'm Getting Over You
  • Good Time (though you've probably already heard this)
  • Guitar String/Wedding Ring
  • Your Heart Is A Muscle

All of them.
bhuHH.gif

Though I suppose if you're just looking for highlights then my favorite songs are:

• This Kiss
  • Tonight I'm Getting Over You
  • Good Time (though you've probably already heard this)
  • Guitar String/Wedding Ring
  • Your Heart Is A Muscle

Will try to give them a listen today while I work on a paper.

So far behind this semester.....ugh.

Bladenic

7NrD7bs.jpg

VVs1jvn.jpg

fnle80x.jpg

It's just you.

botty

Banned

Tonight I'm Getting Over You
This Kiss
Wrong Feels So Right
Curiosity

I think two of those songs are from the deluxe edition. This Kiss and Wrong Feels so Right are the highlights of the album, imo.

royalan

It's just you.

I dunno. Everything above those wide ass hips looks slimmer than before. And then there was this picture she posted on twitter from her fragrance shoot a week ago:

3mLDZcB.png

I love the Queen no matter what size she is, but it definitely seems like she's slimming down. A lot of people are speculating that that's why she's staying even more low-key than usual (which is true. These hotel shots of her are the first time anybody has seen her since the PCAs. Even when she's not promoting anything she's never this low-key).

The #LotusRelaunch is coming.

Artemisia

Banned
Kelly's People Magazine cover:

24tPwlY.jpg

Apparently she is working on two albums currently. Essentially confirming that she will be releasing an Xmas album AND a studio album in the next year (maybe year and a half). RCA going to milk her for what she is worth while she is still under contract.

Also confirms Grammy's performance but right now it seems that the majority of rumors are saying it will be a cover or tribute.

Speaking of covers. This one is flawless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9BcXuF3bVI&list=PLPV_NJfznE-k0WtpR5qLVHuxsr53qA4wE&index=90

"I was dating skinny jeans and needed Wranglers"

I AM SCREAMING

3phemeral

I dunno. Everything above those wide ass hips looks slimmer than before. And then there was this picture she posted on instagram from her fragrance shoot a week ago:

3mLDZcB.png

I love the Queen no matter what size she is, but it definitely seems like she's slimming down. A lot of people are speculating that that's why she's staying even more low-key than usual (which is true. These hotel shots of her are the first time anybody has seen her since the PCAs. Even when she's not promoting anything she's never this low-key).

The #LotusRelaunch is coming.

Honestly, Roy, half her body is obscured in the photo, and squeezing her arm up against her body is like when people make those faux muscles by pushing up their bicep with their fingers out of view. The rest of the shots she looks like she's wearing an oversized jacket, or one that doesn't cinch the waist.

She's on vacation from unecessantly promoting Lotus.

royalan

Honestly, Roy, half her body is obscured in the photo, and squeezing her arm up against her body is like when people make those faux muscles by pushing up their bicep with their fingers out of view. The rest of the shots she looks like she's wearing an oversized jacket, or one that doesn't cinch the waist.

You know what? I'm not listening to you right now. The #LotusRelaunch and #LotusWorldTour and #LotusTop10Single are coming.

botty

Banned
Roy, apparently we have a glimmer of hope:

Mark Liddell - The Image Maker
Have finished my edit of TV commercial I just directed and am directing a music video on Monday...

He did the new red sin commercial.

Taking it with a grain, though.
ibwbcCWabojOvO.gif

Bladenic

Lmao yeah that picture proves absolutely nothing.

royalan

Roy, apparently we have a glimmer of hope:

He did the new red sin commercial.

Taking it with a grain, though.
ibwbcCWabojOvO.gif

This whole Red Sin business is confusing me. Is the new fragrance really called Red Sin? That's the name of her last fragrance, released last year. And that video that some of the stans are thinking is new is actually from the ads for the old Red Sin:

8Hs4oma.jpg

Although she looks flawless in the ads and I would love a sultry Jazz/R&B era based on this look. *.*

Mau ®

Kylie is releasing a single "soon" according to Billboard.

Meanwhile, an industry source tells Billboard Minogue will release a new single "soon." She's been at work on a new studio album since at least the spring of 2012, as previously reported.

botty

Banned
This whole Red Sin business is confusing me. Is the new fragrance really called Red Sin? That's the name of her last fragrance, released last year. And that video that some of the stans are thinking is new is actually from the ads for the old Red Sin:

8Hs4oma.jpg

Although she looks flawless in the ads and I would love a sultry Jazz/R&B era based on this look. *.*

This video?

Kylie is releasing a single "soon" according to Billboard.

Wait, what was that Time Bomb song then?

royalan

Yeah, it HAS to be old. The styling and setup is just like the old Red Sin ad, and nothing like the pic she posted on twitter.

WHAT is she up to? All of her fragrances have unique names, so I doubt she would use the same name twice; but EVERYONE is referring to Red Sin like it's a NEW fragrance, but it's over a year old at this point. And she just shot SOMETHING for a new fragrance...

What's going on??????? ;_____;

botty

Banned
Yeah, it HAS to be old. The styling and setup is just like the old Red Sin ad, and nothing like the pic she posted on twitter.

WHAT is she up to? All of her fragrances have unique names, so I doubt she would use the same name twice; but EVERYONE is referring to Red Sin like it's a NEW fragrance, but it's over a year old at this point. And she just shot SOMETHING for a new fragrance...

What's going on??????? ;_____;

I thought that video was new. Wow, this is ridiculous. I can't with her right now.

i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

What kind of 1992 Nebraska hooker.
o-MILEY-CYRUS-OUTFIT-570.jpg

o-MILEY-CYRUS-PHOTOS-570.jpg

Miley Cyrus simply will not be tamed.

5zvrU.png

Fey

Banned
new kylie song soon?
5zvrU.png

let's prey it's actually soon and not gaga soon. i need my australian goddess to save me asap.

royalan

new kylie song soon?
5zvrU.png

let's prey it's actually soon and not gaga soon. i need my australian goddess to save me asap.

This is the woman who got diagnosed with breast cancer in the midst of a world tour.

Paused the tour.

Whooped cancer's ass.

Restarted the tour. #BadBitch

Safe to say we'll be getting the single soon soon.

Koodo

Banned
I am simply in hysterics at the scalding tea of Feel This Moment becoming a hit while the chubster Hatchetface extended her streak of failure solo singles.

Poor, brave Xtincta. I can't think of a worse fate than becoming a less successful, rat-faced version of Lauren Bennett. I suppose her "voice" will live on in the screens of Soundhound users at large seeking the answer to trivia questions on who provided background vocals to that annual Pitbull hit.

Get that cheque though, I suppose.

Kyon

Banned
YASSSSS @ the Believe Acoustic album going #1! BUT I THOUGHT JUSTINE BIEBET WAS IRRELEVANT!

OMG S&S #3? IT ROSE ONE SPOT! IF IT GOES NUMBER ONE IN A MONTH IM GOING TO SCREAM

YASSSSS @ the Believe Acoustic album going #1! BUT I THOUGHT JUSTINE BIEBET WAS IRRELEVANT!

OMG S&S #3? IT ROSE ONE SPOT! IF IT GOES NUMBER ONE IN A MONTH IM GOING TO SCREAM

People were calling him irrelevant? lol

Anyways.

Its very, very unlikely that S&S will go #1. Even if TS starts to fade sales wise (slim chance) it is going to have a significant margin in airplay.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I am simply in hysterics at the scalding tea of Feel This Moment becoming a hit while the chubster Hatchetface extended her streak of failure solo singles.

Poor, brave Xtincta. I can't think of a worse fate than becoming a less successful, rat-faced version of Lauren Bennett. I suppose her "voice" will live on in the screens of Soundhound users at large seeking the answer to trivia questions on who provided background vocals to that annual Pitbull hit.

Get that cheque though, I suppose.

SCREAMING

Kyon

Banned
His fifth #1 album at age 19.

That's four more #1 albums than Rihanus at age 19.

HdHdhwidsofjjffffffffff

nnnnnnnn

Anyways lots of people say he's irrelevant. :/ especially 1D Stans that I know in real life RIP
I guess compared to them he is.

Koodo

Banned
After discovering how Justine clings to the tits of Britney every time he needs to promote a new project, and his disgusting hypocritical misogynistic behavior, I've stopped wanting him to clock La Niña Canadiense out of the game.

I hope La Niña Canadiense ajaxes that rancid-looking Lou Pearlman-cum-stained bitch from the face of the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom