• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

JT_The_20_20_Experience_Album_Small.jpg

Another Bionic?

Pretty sure Suit and Tie has already made more money than Bionic's lifetime, so no. 20/20 Experience will be the album of the year alongside Beyoncé. Deal with it, while you keep slurping up cryptic Gaga haikus and ugly cover art.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Suit and Tie peaked at #4. When was the last time Xtuna reached the top 10 while not being a featured artist? Oh, years. People stay trying it like his song didn't peak that high.

botty

Banned
Pretty sure Suit and Tie has already made more money than Bionic's lifetime, so no. 20/20 Experience will be the album of the year alongside Beyoncé. Deal with it, while you keep slurping up cryptic Gaga haikus and ugly cover art.

Considering one of the best songs of 2012 was Gaga rambling over a beat. I shall remain perched for her blessed music.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I WILL NOT STAND FOR HOMEWRECKERS BEING REWARDED FOR LYING ABOUT THEIR BASTARD CHILDREN'S PATERNAL FATHERS. WHORES SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC EYE.

Reminds me of the Girl on Fire comments but less harsh. I like your post. slowclap.gif

royalan

Suit and Tie peaked at #4. When was the last time Xtuna reached the top 10 while not being a featured artist? Oh, years. People stay trying it like his song didn't peak that high.

Like hell.

Let's not pretend that it DIDN'T take ALL of JT's comeback hype and an entire campaign JUST to get S&T to flash-in-the-pan peak at #4. He's "the great JT." The "King" of Pop, and it took all he had for that meager placing. You can try to cover it up all you want, but it's still a fucking disgrace. And if people dragged my fave's Bionic album for only debuting at #3 you better believe I'm dragging Justine's limp-dick ass through the pits of Hades for only peaking at #4 after that mountain of hype he put into that Shitty. Ass. Song.

Koodo

Banned
Like hell.

Let's not pretend that it DIDN'T take ALL of JT's comeback hype and an entire campaign JUST to get S&T to flash-in-the-pan peak at #4. He's "the great JT." The "King" of Pop, and it took all he had for that meager placing. You can try to cover it up all you want, but it's still a fucking disgrace. And if people dragged my fave's Bionic album for only debuting at #3 you better believe I'm dragging Justine's limp-dick ass through the pits of Hades for only peaking at #4 after that mountain of hype he put into that Shitty. Ass. Song.
Besides, Bubonic has Bobblehead.

Justine's ejaculate-exfoliated face could never.

royalan

OMG there's a girl at the bar that looks just like Rita Ora. It's uncanny. And a group across the bar is openly making fun of her for it.

It's so Awful....but I'm laughing.

I heard Icona Pop on my Top 40 station! I didn't know they were trying to crack America! I'm totally here for a post-Max Martin Swede-pop invasion. Although I must admit that a large part of the charm of I Love It is lost when shit and bitch are replaced with stuff and chick.

botty

Banned
I heard Icona Pop on my Top 40 station! I didn't know they were trying to crack America! I'm totally here for a post-Max Martin Swede-pop invasion. Although I must admit that a large part of the charm of I Love It is lost when shit and bitch are replaced with stuff and chick.

The song has been attached to movie trailers and shows. I want them to smash over here.

royalan

Oh hell no. If I see the same people who dragged Xtina's makeup stanning that MAC abortion on Gaga's face I will go OFF.

She looks a damn disgusting fool ass MESS.

Koodo

Banned
Oh hell no. If I see the same people who dragged Xtina's makeup stanning that MAC abortion on Gaga's face I will go OFF.

She looks a damn disgusting fool ass MESS.
There's a difference between using a bottle of foundation, like GaGa, and pouring Sephora's entire nationwide stockpile on a busted face:

9p0NP.jpg

Ew.

iMU8L95uVoUhq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom