• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Francis received a very long article in the New York Times

Came with these pictures of him.

tRqJaqD.jpg

73Ekcbc.jpg

Uxng2oj.jpg

Only a few more days till the grammys. It seems like he is really being set up for something.

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

@Roy, yesss we need to jump on the Iggy train. I am here for her.

Mau ®

Iggy Azaelea is working for Rihanna on her 8th album according to sources.

Yes, she's already planning it. What a trooper *.*

cory64

Hot 100

11. Diamonds
37. Pour It Up <- New Peak
100. Loveeeeeee Song (feat. Future) <- First Entry

Urban fueling two Rih songs at the same damn time. "Stay" is finally rising on iTunes, it will likely impact the Hot 100 next week.

Her 34th top 40 hit! (out of 40 charted songs)

Madonna &#8211; 49
Taylor &#8211; 40
Janet &#8211; 36
Rihanna &#8211; 34
Whitney &#8211; 29
Mariah &#8211; 28

Only Taylor has more than her from this era, but all of Rih's are singles with actual chart runs.

Mau ®

Yeah I've heard Lov7 Song quite a bit on urban radio. I love that Urban is loving it but at the same time when it finally gets a proper release the support might have waned off a bit. Maybe.

Its not something Def Jam can control per se. I just hope its not another "Take Care" situation in that it was made a single way after the initial hype and it never performed to the best of its potential.

cory64

Urban is too reasonable for radio in that it actually plays songs that the audience wants to hear when they want to hear it.

royalan

Iggy is horrendously awful.

Of course you would think that.

Actually, I was disappointed by her mixtape. It was pretty damn uninspired and didn't live up to the potential people thought she had. But I think she's been regrouping the last few months (her album was supposed to come out last Summer), and I gotta admit I've been liking her new stuff. I'm living off that performance of Work.

Mau ®

OMFFFFFFFFFFFF

Like Blondie in 2013??? *.* *.*

This is my most anticipated album after Britney's 8 and ARTPOP. Bless the good sis Sia.

That isnt about Sia's new album. Thats about Bonnie McKee's (Hold it against me, Last Friday Night) album.

Koodo

Banned
By the way, ADELE is attending the Grammys, which means she might pick up the award she's up for.

Check to see if your faves have the misfortune of being in the same category.

Mau ®

77.gif
77.gif
77.gif
Let's all bow to all of Rih's 35 TOP 40 hits on the HOT 100
77.gif
77.gif
77.gif

#1 S.O.S.
#1 Umbrella
#1 Take A Bow
#1 Disturbia
#1 Live Your Life
#1 Rude Boy
#1 Love The Way You Lie
#1 Only Girl (In The World)
#1 What's My Name?
#1 S&M
#1 We Found Love
#1 Diamonds
#2 Pon De Replay
#2 Run This Town
#3 Don't Stop The Music
#5 Where Have You Been
#6 Unfaithful
#7 Hate That I Love You
#7 Cheers (Drink To That)
#7 Take Care
#8 Hard
#9 Break It Off
#9 Russian Roulette
#11 Just Stand Up!
#14 You Da One
#15 Shut Up And Drive
#18 Rehab
#18 All Of The Lights
#19 Fly
#20 Princess Of China
#24 Birthday Cake
#31 Talk That Talk
#36 If It's Lovin' That You Want
#37 Pour It Up
#37 California King Bed

Will her reign ever truly let up??!?!

FqZoO.gif

By the way, ADELE is attending the Grammys, which means she might pick up the award she's up for.

Check to see if your faves have the misfortune of being in the same category.

Ugh..... I love Adele but nominating her through a loophole because she released a dvd containing Set Fire To The Rain is complete bull.

She won plenty last year. Let someone else have a turn.

Fey

Banned
http://www.propagaga.com/2013/02/07/the-born-this-way-ball-and-my-meeting-with-gaga/#more-18783

She said she knows what we want; and that’s fun, dirty, dance music, and there’s no shortage of it on ARTPOP.

She explained that the album is pretty much done: there’s vocals and music on all the tracks, but she wants to take 3 weeks after the tour is over, during her “creative break”, to re-record her vocals with her coach Don Lawrence, so that the album is the best quality it can be, because it’s forever. Gaga mentioned that she considers ARTPOP her first real album, that it’s about a phoenix rising from the ashes, and is worried if she’ll ever be able to top it because she knows it’s that good.

the write up was getting me hyped until the last line. @___@ and then with album 5 she's going to talk about how she can never make an album as good again, and that TF/M, BTW, and AP are garbage in comparison, etc. etc.

i am here for this TF+BTW shade, though, and the likely slayage AP will bring.

but not for her taking 3 weeks to re record vocals, meaning the lead single likely won't be coming out until end of april/may at the earliest and the album itself until the middle of the summer or something.

Bladenic

Not Gaga completely dismissing her previous 3 outputs including her opus TFM and raising expectations WAY too high all in the span of one medium sized sentence.

Also what's up with all these seemingly conflicting reports on the album's status? Meh, I'm done listening to these reports. When the first single drops, that's when I'll pay attention again.

Fey

Banned
im dying
those replies, the sadly accurate comparison to madonna's arms, xtina's face looking at home on bey's arms/legs, this isn't my final form nooo

Fey

Banned
i love the community cast, it's gonna be sad knowing these are likely my last adventures with them. ;__;

Is that Christina Aguilera? I just saw her at the People's choice awards singing a song from her new album, Lotus, and she didn't look that messy. Man, Beyonce's body is rugged. Funny picture, koodo!

ily i can't stop laughing

OMG, GaGa is going to slay me with ARTPOP, I can feel it already! Not here re-recording vocals after her tour, though. The wait... ugh.

SaintZ

Is that Christina Aguilera? I just saw her at the People's choice awards singing a song from her new album, Lotus, and she didn't look that messy. Man, Beyonce's body is rugged. Funny picture, koodo!
oh botty you are really a #fighter. I completely lost it, bless.

Let me prepare for my show tonight.
Project Runway
BaRnI7k.gif
'This... stuff'? Oh. Okay. I see. You think this has nothing to do with you. You go to your closet and you select... I don't know... that lumpy blue sweater, for instance because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back. But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue, it's not turquoise. It's not lapis. It's actually cerulean. And you're also blithely unaware of the fact that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent... wasn't it who showed cerulean military jackets? I think we need a jacket here. And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers. And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. However, that blue represents millions of dollars and countless jobs and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when, in fact, you're wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room from a pile of stuff.

BaRnI7k.gif

botty

Banned
Who the hell does Chris Jericho think he is?

Chris Jericho &#8207;@IAmJericho
Nikki Minaj is the worst. Zero credibility or respect. American Idol screwed up bigtime in hiring her to be a judge. This show is done…..

I'll be right back. Going to wrassle gaf.

ibdmpV86xUSqPR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom