• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the Gaga stans attacking Katy on Twitter?

VjvlV.gif

a mess, they are always lashing out.

royalan

There's a difference between using a bottle of foundation, like GaGa, and pouring Sephora's entire nationwide stockpile on a busted face:

9p0NP.jpg

Ew.

iMU8L95uVoUhq.gif

Xtina's problem is wearing stage makeup every day.

Gaga is pure cosmetic abuse to cover her increasingly busted-looking face. Lookin' like a dehydrated salami found under a table at her parents' rat infested restaurant.

botty

Banned
^ I think that picture is photoshopped, too.

Anyway, with Katy Perry working with Sia and Dr. Luke, we may have another era of hiTs.

iyuxVqJUT975u.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
ChartNews said:
US album sales: #19 @Rihanna, Unapologetic 18,676 (655,808 total).

x

ChartNews said:
@Rihanna’s US digital sales: #30 Pour It Up 52,657 (297,467) | #31 Diamonds 52,571 (2,553,083).

x

ChartNews said:
@Rihanna’s US digital sales: #106 Loveeeeeee Song 18,671 (193,076) | #117 Stay 17,180 (96,450).

x

iTunes

27. Pour it Up
50. Diamonds
73. Stay
96. Loveeeeeee Song

She's smashing as per.

Nemesis_

Oh hell no. If I see the same people who dragged Xtina's makeup stanning that MAC abortion on Gaga's face I will go OFF.

She looks a damn disgusting fool ass MESS.

I'm sorry but didn't you think that THIS looked good?

xtina.jpg.jpg

I'm not going to pretend Gaga is the prettiest girl in the business. But at least she doesn't look like she's got two gigantic tumours in either side of her face waiting to be excised using money garnered from an album nobody can comprehend.

Nor carries around an industrial sized sheet of material to cool her brown mollasses emitting corpse no matter where she goes - or is it just to make sure her make up doesn't melt from the heat generated from her gargantuan surface area?

Taylor gets dat #1

TOP 20
1. TAYLOR SWIFT – I Knew You Were Trouble: 189.445 (+ 1.175) ▲
2. BRUNO MARS – Locked Out Of Heaven: 188.087 (- 1.277) ▼
3. LUMINEERS – Ho Hey: 146.816 (- 0.631)
4. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA – Don’t You Worry Child: 138.251 (+ 1.664)
5. MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS – Thrift Shop f/Wanz: 133.475 (+ 3.243) ▲
6. JUSTIN BIEBER – Beauty And A Beat f/N. Minaj: 128.926 (- 2.337) ▼
7. PINK – Try: 124.901 (- 0.740)
8. WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS – Scream And Shout: 119.463 (+ 1.640)
9. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 94.823 (- 0.602)
10. MAROON 5 – Daylight: 94.765 (+ 1.991) ▲
11. ALICIA KEYS – Girl On Fire: 92.531 (- 0.741) ▼
12. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie f/JAY Z: 91.251 (+ 0.792) ▲
13. RIHANNA – Diamonds: 88.467 (- 2.391) ▼
14. CALVIN HARRIS – Sweet Nothing f/Florence Welch: 86.900 (+ 1.296) ▲
15. PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 86.756 (- 1.806) ▼
16. KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 84.824 (+ 0.841)
17. FLO RIDA – I Cry: 77.286 (- 1.588)
18. IMAGINE DRAGONS – It’s Time: 74.103 (+ 0.157) ▲
19. ED SHEERAN – The A Team: 74.087 (- 1.640) ▼
20. FUN. – Some Nights: 69.578 (- 1.209)

OUTRAS
A$AP ROCKY – F**kin Problems f/Drake: 67.913 (+ 0.574)
JASON ALDEAN – The Only Way I Know: 66.482 (- 0.888)
THE BAND PERRY – Better Dig Two: 64.221 (+ 0.301)
KE$HA – C’mon: 62.117 (+ 0.882)
RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 59.338 (+ 0.838)
MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 59.093 (- 0.061)
OF MONSTERS AND MEN – Little Talks: 55.829 (+ 0.580)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD – Two Black Cadillacs: 46.536 (+ 0.122)
BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 41.195 (+ 2.739)
BLAKE SHELTON – Sure Be Cool If You Did: 41.024 (+ 0.786)
MUSE – Madness: 30.585 (+ 0.372)
FUN. – Carry On: 28.281 (+ 0.258)
OLLY MURS – Troublemaker f/Flo Rida: 26.089 (+ 0.789)
PITBULL – Feel This Moment: 24.092 (+ 1.423)
LADY ANTEBELLUM – Downtown: 23.356 (+ 0.908)

Curiosidades:
MIRANDA LAMBERT - Mama’s Broken Heart: 22.288
RIHANNA – Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 13.879 (+ 0.921)
ONE DIRECTION – Kiss You: 12.204 (+ 0.749)
BON JOVI – Because We Can: 10.326 (+ 0.168)
DRAKE – Started From The Bottom: 8.080 (+ 2.170)
FALL OUT BOY – My Songs Know What You Did…: 2.843 (+ 1.078)

Mau ®

Where did you hear this? I'm not seeing receipts

THR: Are you working with Dr. Luke on it?
McKee: Yes. I just played a bunch of stuff for him. Max Martin, Dr. Luke and I are going to get together in the next few weeks and get some songs going. And also Katy Perry’s record is coming up too so we’re probably going to be working on that as well.

Mother Perrysa is comin to cockblock Beyonce and GaGa

katy-perry-13.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Hot 100

11. Diamonds
37. Pour It Up <- New Peak
100. Loveeeeeee Song (feat. Future) <- First Entry

Urban fueling two Rih songs at the same damn time. "Stay" is finally rising on iTunes, it will likely impact the Hot 100 next week.

Nemesis_

These baboons these days I swear....!

Umm bye you're not referencing or citing any of your sources and calling HIM a baboon?

Here you go Kyon-sis: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bonnie-mckee-writing-hits-pops-418848

Telling that she had to so desperately find a way to work with him tho

Anyway Beyonce's publicist is contacting places and asking them to take down unflattering photos.

enhanced-buzz-25220-1360101733-14.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedceleb/the-unflattering-photos-beyonces-publicist-doesnt-want-you-t

The photos are funny tbh, but I don't know why she's getting so pressed about them.

Nemesis_

Umm. I just read that interview, I think McKee's answer was poorly worded and that Luke isn't actually working with Perra on her new album.

Did anyone else actually READ it?

UBXHyH2.png

It looks like McKee is actually working with Dr. Luke on HER ALBUM and she mentioned she was also working on Perra's later on in the same question.

My thoughts are that McKee didn't know about the contract or agreement - or was talking about herself and Max Martin.

If I see receipts about Katy finding an actual loophole I will eat my words GLADLY.

Stefan&#8482;;47421309 said:
Topping charts/men/sales left and right, only America's Sweetheart.

She (or her management) is still incredibly foolish for throwing away 3 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100 by ignoring streaming. I really don't think there is a whole lot of evidence to support that it helps sales to not put your material on streaming sites.

At most she should have only kept her music off for a month after the album hit then put it up.

Styles

She (or her management) is still incredibly foolish for throwing away 3 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100 by ignoring streaming. I really don't think there is a whole lot of evidence to support that it helps sales to not put your material on streaming sites.

At most she should have only kept her music off for a month after the album hit then put it up.

The karaoke set for Red was released this week and they have already put that up on Spotify. ch..

Trigger

Umm. I just read that interview, I think McKee's answer was poorly worded and that Luke isn't actually working with Perra on her new album.

Did anyone else actually READ it?

It looks like McKee is actually working with Dr. Luke on HER ALBUM and she mentioned she was also working on Perra's later on in the same question.

My thoughts are that McKee didn't know about the contract or agreement - or was talking about herself and Max Martin.

If I see receipts about Katy finding an actual loophole I will eat my words GLADLY.

Her wording is a bit confusing, but that sounds about right. I can see how someone would get confused.

Nemesis_

I hope Perra misreads this interview and gets excited about working with Dr Luke again *.*

And plus, let's be realistic. Would RCA really let Luke work with Perra once they found out about this loophole? They'd find some way to amend that shit instantly.

Unless they did it in private without anyone knowing but that would be hard once the album was released

Mau ®

Even so, Perra dont need the good Doctor to slay. She can always hook up with Stargate, who btw gave her her biggest hit "Firework". She's also working with Max Martin, Zedd, Sia and possibly the M83 dude.

She'll be fine and will slay as per and all faves will be oppressed.

Fey

Banned
some guy on twitter who apparently met gaga on the bus thing on her tour is making a write up about the things he and gaga talked about (and gaga said he can say).

so far the big things he's said is:
- no decay theme on ARTPOP anymore (hopefully this means no Princess Die)
- she has stuff planned for the next 4 weeks, but said he doesn't think we'll be getting any big announcements before the tour's end
- said he doesn't feel worried about the next era at all after speaking to her

apparently this guy is reliable since he works for some gaga fansite

royalan

I'm sorry but didn't you think that THIS looked good?

xtina.jpg.jpg

I'm not going to pretend Gaga is the prettiest girl in the business. But at least she doesn't look like she's got two gigantic tumours in either side of her face waiting to be excised using money garnered from an album nobody can comprehend.

Nor carries around an industrial sized sheet of material to cool her brown mollasses emitting corpse no matter where she goes - or is it just to make sure her make up doesn't melt from the heat generated from her gargantuan surface area?

I'd rather have my fave look plump and life-like than like a damn hollow succubus mess with two breakfast sausage links on ha face. Gaga is a mess, boo.

Mau ®

Jay-Z is not good looking but he never needed to be. The rap game is less focused on cosmetic image than the pop game. If anything, if he had cosmetic surgery for vanity purposes I dont think his fans would react well to it.

royalan

While we're on Hip-Hop...I really think Iggy Azalea is about to come HARD with her debut.

She performed her debut single "Work" at some club the other night...and shit I got hyped.

"Valley girls given blow jobs for Louboutins..."

ix3Pg1P4s2Fvl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom