• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Yasss tell them!!!!

I said that because some baboons kept asking "Who are these retirement-home music band?". Ch...

Babel is a great album. My boss gave it to me and I got my life!

Nah, don't worry about it. The baboons that were posting in the grammy OT and some here have very limited tastes in music, while we have broad tastes that allow us to enjoy many and different genres. Let them wallow, we win.

90715390.jpg

*.*

Beyonce should shave/wax her legs.

Soulscribe has received the first diamond star for all of his amazing work. The rest of you tried (some of you didn't, flops).

Congrats to our top poster.

67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif

I cannot confirm if I posted the right star wall. Fuck my internet connection.

Dat star *.* It glows oh so heavenly.

Thanks Aguila for making this thread possible. Stay fab <3

Styles

Let's see how much of an effect WANEGBT performance had on the charts ..

24 hours later...

TAYLOR SWIFT

Albums:
21 (-11). Taylor Swift - Red
187 (+13). Taylor Swift - Fearless
200 (+7). Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift (Bonus Track Version)
271 (-16). Taylor Swift - Speak Now

Singles:
54 (-3). Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

+

The constant slut shaming after the British accent fiasco.

Gurl.

ibhQYKjecJjHiR.gif

Bladenic

So I was thinking what a hard life the Fatters lead. Their fave has joined other extinct species like Nelly Furtado, Leona Lewis, Ashanti, Ciara, et al in terms of success. Now, they can't even witness her ridiculous mannerisms on TV as she willingly gave up her position on The Voice. The reason? So she could promote her latest flop AND tour. And yet there is absolutely no tour in sight. A hard life, indeed. At least Taco Bell will always welcome her as their spokesperson.

Oh yes I saw it. I thought she was just being playful.

I didnt even know they broke up XD

It was all fake anyways. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the accent was arranged and cleared with both management teams.

The relationship was too short and coincided too closely with their releases of albums and singles. Their photo ops at petting zoo's and in New York walking the streets (looking flawless.... 1D's stylist was in a couple of the pics), was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen.

DMeisterJ

Banned
"Stay" is #5 on US iTunes now.

I knew "Stay" was going to shit, but I had no idea it'd shit so hard.

Flawless combination of the song actually being good, good promo, "Diamonds" dying down, and a video today. The #UNAPOLOGETIC era has been pretty flawless so far. Good Job Rih/Roc Nation/Def Jam in not killing singles by not performing them or releasing them too early *cough* You Da One *cough*

It needs to go up on Spotify this week though.

Stay is one of her best songs tbh. She needed a song like that in her repertoire so I'm glad it's doing well.

Better than than Pour It Up anyway. Disgusting song.

Actually Nicki's magnum opus is the iconic classic "Your Love"

With intellectual, mind-altering lyrics like this one:

"Anyway I think I met him in the sky,
When I was a geisha he was a samurai,
Somehow I understood him when he spoke Thai,
Never spoke lies and he never broke fly"

And of course:

"You're like a candy store
And I'm a toddlorrr
You got me wantin' more, m-m-m-more"

#legend #mccartneyhew

Nicki Minaj has filled that special niche of music that is objectively bad and annoying, yet still catchy enough for me to like it.

I like Roman Holiday Reloaded or whateverthefuck her album is called: first 10 shitty rap songs followed by 10 shitty dance songs. What more do you people want!?! <3

Mau ®

Justin Bieber released a song during the Grammy's.

Its actually really good. What's up with Justin B. slowly becoming the superior Justin tho? icant.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Justin Bieber released a song during the Grammy's.

Its actually really good. What's up with Justin B. slowly becoming the superior Justin tho? icant.

La Nina tried to clock the grammys but failed. His Ustream died.

He was pressed he wasn't nom'd but Believe wasn't an amazing album. It was simply okay.

Maybe he can win best Rap/Sung Collabo this year for BaaB.

And maybe Nicki can finally clock a Grammy. I love how her album was up for 0 this year.

botty

Banned
And maybe Nicki can finally clock a Grammy. I love how her album was up for 0 this year.

This is actually kind of sad, tbh. Not to mention Nicki was attached to so many songs in 2011 through 2012. Odd that she couldn't even slither onto a feat grammy.

Bladenic

La Nina tried to clock the grammys but failed. His Ustream died.

He was pressed he wasn't nom'd but Believe wasn't an amazing album. It was simply okay.

Maybe he can win best Rap/Sung Collabo this year for BaaB.

If they win a grammy, Nicki should stay kissing Justin's shoes. So nice of him to give her a hit which she is incapable of clocking as a solo artist, and potentially giving her a Grammy nomination. His charity work is done for the year, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom